Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Re:biafra: Blessing Anyim, Pius Anyim's Daughter On What Celebrities Should Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Re:biafra: Blessing Anyim, Pius Anyim's Daughter On What Celebrities Should Do (552 Views)

What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Biafra: Blessing Anyim Speaks On What Celebrities Should Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re:biafra: Blessing Anyim, Pius Anyim's Daughter On What Celebrities Should Do by ceejaychris: 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
My attention has been drawn to a publication credited to one “Blessing, Anyim Pius Anyim’s daughter” in Nairaland online platform.
I want to use this opportunity to clarify the following:
1. That none of my children lives or had ever lived outside Nigeria

2. That I have no daughter that is an actress. My only daughter just finished her first degree examination in Nigeria last month and so is yet to undergo her National Youth Service talk less of engaging in any carrier.

3. That as at today, I am the only politician in my house and so none of my children or even my wife has any political interest or any opinion on national issues.

May I state that the statement though may not be hurtful but is not from anybody related to me in anyway and as a matter of fact nobody in my family knows the actress under reference.
It is my wish that our mass communicators should always verify their facts.

ANYIM PIUS ANYIM
Re: Re:biafra: Blessing Anyim, Pius Anyim's Daughter On What Celebrities Should Do by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
oloshi, no be say u gather embezzle nigeria money?

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi - 'as For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' / Video Of Psquare's Nearly Fight Each Other At Their Lawyers Office / “you Are A Dirty Looking Idiot And Fool” – Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdulkareem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.