Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,549 members, 7,830,633 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

“you Are A Dirty Looking Idiot And Fool” – Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdulkareem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Are A Dirty Looking Idiot And Fool” – Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdulkareem (550 Views)

Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work / Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“you Are A Dirty Looking Idiot And Fool” – Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdulkareem by alobispot(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nigerian singer, Timaya is angry and his anger is directed at rapper Eedris Abdulkareem who recently called him an ingrate who forgot his roots..

Recall, during an interview with GoldmyneTV, Eedris had referred to Timaya as an ingrate who forgot his roots, a statement that has made Timaya a volcano ready to erupt this morning!

Now, the ‘Dem mama’ crooner revealed that he was once a back up singer for Eedris Abdulkareem back in the days but he treated everyone like trash!

He said;

“Did you even know my name then? I paid my own transport to every of your shows…now you call me an ingrate, what did you do for me”

He went ahead to call Eedris an idiot for mentioning Tubaba’s name in his words;
“Tuface is big now, you are still there! Go and work!”

He said calling the veteran rapper ‘a motherfucking Igbo smoking idiot’!

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/timaya-blasts-eedris-abdulkareem/

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG8pObR_Cm0

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/timaya-blasts-eedris-abdulkareem/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: “you Are A Dirty Looking Idiot And Fool” – Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdulkareem by Deadprez: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Htt
Re: “you Are A Dirty Looking Idiot And Fool” – Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdulkareem by NOC1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Eedris is acting and speaking with the Influence of Accumulated tobacco, whisky and gin. I am surprise to hear about Igbo now.
Re: “you Are A Dirty Looking Idiot And Fool” – Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdulkareem by baski92(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Na so war they take start, person dey e own you kon fine him wahala. Anything may timaya tell am may him take am like that
Re: “you Are A Dirty Looking Idiot And Fool” – Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdulkareem by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2017

(1)

"Making Love Between 12 And 3am Will Deprive You God's Blessing" -- Pastor Says / Nigerian Artist, Jyhbo Shows Off His Incredible Cap / A Letter To Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.