Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Lets Talk Brazil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk Brazil (4013 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / Ship Carrying Over 2000 Cars Bound For Brazil Sinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk Brazil by danielchidozie: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
please i need info about migrating to Brazil soon. please nairalanders in Brazil should contribute to this thread. u info will be very much appreciated
Re: Lets Talk Brazil by Originalsly: 3:14am On Sep 20, 2017
What info do you have about Brazil?.....and what do you want to learn more about?
Re: Lets Talk Brazil by xreal: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2017
danielchidozie:
please i need info about migrating to Brazil soon. please nairalanders in Brazil should contribute to this thread. u info will be very much appreciated

Brazil don't speak English.
Re: Lets Talk Brazil by danielchidozie: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Originalsly:
What info do you have about Brazil?.....and what do you want to learn more about?
cost of living, and other important stuffs. I heard their immigration policies are relaxed.
are u in Brazil?
Re: Lets Talk Brazil by Fallawx(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2017
DO YOU HAVE ANY CONTACT TO SECURE A VISA .. I ONCE APPLIED IN MAY AND IT TOOK THEM ALMOST 2MONTH BEFORE I FINALLY GO TO THE EMBASSY TO COLLECT MY PASSPORT ,MY VISA APPLICATION WASN'T DENIED NOR APPROVED , THERE REASON WAS JUST THAT THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVE APPROVAL FROM BRAZIL .... I HAVE MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER LIVING IN BRAZIL . PAPER WORK IN BRAZIL IS EASY .
Re: Lets Talk Brazil by danielchidozie: 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Fallawx:
DO YOU HAVE ANY CONTACT TO SECURE A VISA .. I ONCE APPLIED IN MAY AND IT TOOK THEM ALMOST 2MONTH BEFORE I FINALLY GO TO THE EMBASSY TO COLLECT MY PASSPORT ,MY VISA APPLICATION WASN'T DENIED NOR APPROVED , THERE REASON WAS JUST THAT THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVE APPROVAL FROM BRAZIL ...is. I HAVE MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER LIVING IN BRAZIL . PAPER WORK IN BRAZIL IS EASY .

how far have u gone with it.
have u re-applied?
please how is life in Brazil.
cost of living .
what are the chances for an entrepreneur to succeed.
ur answers will be welcomed
Re: Lets Talk Brazil by Fallawx(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2017
danielchidozie:

how far have u gone with it.
have u re-applied?
please how is life in Brazil.
cost of living .
what are the chances for an entrepreneur to succeed.
ur answers will be welcomed

Well My Visa application wasn’t denied or approved . The reason was that their was no respond from Brazil either to approve or denied .
Cost of living is cheap if you aren’t the flashy type .
You can run your own business if you have your money but don’t engage on dirty deals .
Re: Lets Talk Brazil by danielchidozie: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fallawx:

Well My Visa application wasn’t denied or approved . The reason was that their was no respond from Brazil either to approve or denied .
Cost of living is cheap if you aren’t the flashy type .
You can run your own business if you have your money but don’t engage on dirty deals .
thanks a lot.
Re: Lets Talk Brazil by corpROYAL(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fallawx:
DO YOU HAVE ANY CONTACT TO SECURE A VISA .. I ONCE APPLIED IN MAY AND IT TOOK THEM ALMOST 2MONTH BEFORE I FINALLY GO TO THE EMBASSY TO COLLECT MY PASSPORT ,MY VISA APPLICATION WASN'T DENIED NOR APPROVED , THERE REASON WAS JUST THAT THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVE APPROVAL FROM BRAZIL .... I HAVE MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER LIVING IN BRAZIL . PAPER WORK IN BRAZIL IS EASY .

What is the visa requirement for Tourist visit or business visit visa. Thanks waiting for your response.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your UK Visa Is Approved Or Rejected / Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira / Cheap Flight From Lagos To Nairobi ???? Also Need help on Tanzania Visa & Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.