Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (60989 Views)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Mike Ezuruonye Laughs At His Throwback Photo / Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by Hedonistically: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2017
Michealforever:

Liar. You were no where there. The incident happened on a airplane.

Edris went as far as breaking bottle. What he fought for made sense. Just that he fought with the guest instead of the organisers.

His career took a dive as he was blacklisted by corporate sponsors of music shows and TV shows.

But he fought for a very just cause. .. unnecessary discrimination between foreign artists and Nigerian home ground.

His fight yielded fruits but he did not reap from it financially.

His fight did not make sense. It was a stupid, senseless fight.

There was no method to his madness.

The only fruit that came out of his madness is the irrelevance and dead career that he is grappling with today. The universal consensus about him is that he is a nuisance, everywhere he goes.

1 Like

Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by miketayo(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2017
myners007:
husband rather unfortunate that some of the guys here dissing eedris are naive body ignorantly blind to the development of hip hop music in nigeria.Eedris remains a legend whether you like it or not

How is eedris a legend, the guy has zero TALENT or do u need to go back and listen to his tracks
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by sirjomore(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
.... he knows he can't Bleep with edris . Eedris is not a Joke. Confam Gangsta.. Remember what he did to 50cent?
Nonsense what did he do And later begged for forgiveness. Broke ass nigga
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by myners007: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2017
miketayo:

How is eedris a legend, the guy has zero TALENT or do u need to go back and listen to his tracks
Whether you like it or not, Eedris resurrected rap music in Naija, he was the king then and the voice of the street, no one can be compared to him then. without Eedris rap music wouldn't have been recognised much in Nigeria today. It seems you dont know much about music or u are part of the indomie generation
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by saxwizard(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2017
paste007:
I have been seeing the phrase "book space" all over nairaland......why do people book space

lol as in ehn u go fear
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by Davidlollipop(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2017
tongue
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by purpledferanmi1: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2017
what did he do to 50cent?
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by adatemi: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2017
kennygee:
I expected Davido to act like the spoiled rich kid that he is but he surprised me.

Are you sure it was Davido that typed it?

It's Eedris we talking about o not Dele Momodu. Eadris was bold enough to fight it out with 50c & Baba Obasanjo, so Davido knows what he's doing o if all he says is imao� Hmmm let sleeping dog lay down jejely.
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by newslifeop: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2017
Reallyy
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by Kutzy01: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2017
datola:
Davido is getting more mature
Bros he is not getting any matured na fear of Idris silence d rich rat if it were to b somebody else i am sure davido would have acted as most of u expected
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by Josh44s(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2017
datola:
Davido is getting more mature

Wait! Lemme get this straight. You call someone with irresponsible life style matured. Ogbeni you need to check the meaning of Mature before you abuse that word please.
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by Jaspermite: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Kimcutie:
Earlier today as reported by GoldmyneTV, Nigerian Singer, Eedris Abdulkareem blasted Mr Eazi and Davido, saying they were stupid, Davido has replied to the post on GoldMyneTV instagram page with a word "lmao"

Source:- http://www.thearticle.com.ng/celebrity/davido-replies-eedris-abdulkareem-saying-stupid/

Davido, so rude
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by lookingfly: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Eazi mature pass davido for not even answering him
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by miketayo(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
myners007:
Whether you like it or not, Eedris resurrected rap music in Naija, he was the king then and the voice of the street , no one can be compared to him then. without Eedris rap music wouldn't have been recognised much in Nigeria today. . It seems you dont know much about music or u are part of the indomie generation

oh plss , u definitely don't know any thing about music or rap. yes he was one of the first rappers in 9ja but he was wack from all angles, infact his best singles was Jaga Jaga and he didnt rap in it so what are we saying here. all the rappers that came after him were better from blackface ruggedman, mode9 all d way to MI phyno, olamide era..
if u want to call someone that changed the face of rap in Nigeria its ruggedman.
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by AkupeMBANO(f): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2017
David understands the implications if he rants at Eedris.
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by miketayo(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Kutzy01:

Bros he is not getting any matured na fear of Idris silence d rich rat if it were to b somebody else i am sure davido would have acted as most of u expected

or he feels Eedris is not relevant enuf to get a reply.. it depends on how u see it.. he said LMAO not LOL
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by joenor(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2017
LWKMD
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by Michealforever: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2017
AryaSand:

Shut the Fvck up please.
I'm talking about the reconciliation afterwards, at an award show. When a little girl called 50cent 'Uncle' and gave him flowers, Eedris came on stage hugged 50 and said those words I wrote up there.
I don't know if their fight took place on the plane before then or in the jungle.

You see your life...so you don't even know how it went down you are forming inner circle. I no get time for you.
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by Liamm(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2017
Sunofgod:
God forbid my children are born with a rugby ball shaped face,
lmao grin
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by blazerlol: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
.... he knows he can't Bleep with edris . Eedris is not a Joke. Confam Gangsta.. Remember what he did to 50cent?

WAT DID HE DO TO 50CENT? WAS HE NOT D 1 WU LATER SANG A SONG OF APOLOGY? EEDRIS S JUST LOOKING FOR COLD COMFORT.. WHILE DAVIDO S JUST SHORT OF WORDS..
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by dreezybines: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Satansadvocate:
Wait?? Na sense davido done dey get so??

Lmao ...This person just made my day

1 Like

Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by refreshrate: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
obindomanya:
The IQ of young people today is baffling. simply type Eedris abdulkarem on wiki, then type "refreshate" too or ur real name. learn 2 celebrate successful people cos it aint cheap

What are you celebrating a full grown adult throwing tantrums against people who were still eating baby formula when he was supposed to be having a life?

You sef Google anini then Google your real name on Wikipedia,Google, binge or anywhere. Then go about celebrating him because his name is more popular.

If it's IQ of adults that's making you talk like this truly wisdom is not of age.

...then again Eedris is your role model
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by obindomanya(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
refreshrate:

What are you celebrating a full grown adult throwing tantrums against people who were still eating baby formula when he was supposed to be having a life?

You sef Google anini then Google your real name on Wikipedia,Google, binge or anywhere. Then go about celebrating him because his name is more popular.

If it's IQ of adults that's making you talk like this truly wisdom is not of age.

...then again Eedris is your role model
when juveniles talk u just know them! grow up fast. Look 4 ur mates
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by refreshrate: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
obindomanya:
when juveniles talk u just know them! grow up fast. Look 4 ur mates

Laughs in wisdom is not of age.
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by obindomanya(m): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
refreshrate:

Laughs in wisdom is not of age.
pray to exceed my age with this ur juvenile tendencies!
Re: Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid by refreshrate: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
obindomanya:
pray to exceed my age with this ur juvenile tendencies!

You sef pray to have small sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos / #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Nina Ricchie Hawks Pure Water In Sexy, Tight, Short, Gown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.