Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu (19564 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by ProWalker: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2017
They are parasites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by awa(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Ikpeazu pls go there and join them since you are not doing anything in Abia State
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by Generalkaycee(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Mr. GOVERNOR.. YOU'VE GOT NO POINT
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by Bibidear(f): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Alariwo2:
Selling gala and lacasera for shekau boys I guess grin

Anywhere dey wey dem no fit go? transporters
lol,u made me laugh
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by greatiyk4u(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2017
It simply means IGBOS are everywhere!
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by Blackfire(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2017
2019 will be very interesting
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by classicfrank4u(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2017
MrKong:
Are you saying they are like cockroaches? lipsrsealed
not funny sorry
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by nwaUrasi(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

there are more Igbo's in hell than any other people in the world.

the Nigeria will dream about doesn't need people like you.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2017
Pay Abia workers and stop talking rubbish useless man
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by ElsonMorali: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
In other words, majority of Igbos are outside Igboland. undecided
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by zeusdgrt(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Ipob people Don hide,I nor dey see dem again and their yeye post making mouth up and down.When Niger delta dey talk una go quite cz when we start the President stand still and listens not childish brainless cowards like ipob mumu

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by SycophanticGoat: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

there are more Igbo's in hell than any other people in the world.

Seun and his bigoted moderators will allow demonic elements like this roam but when Igbos reciprocate, they swing in to action and start banning people. Why the double standards?
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
why is south Eastern Governors talking like drunkers none of them is making any sense... this is one of the numerous reasons we should boycott all the election in east... this people are only there for their pocket... Ndi Ala
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by SageTravels: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Mrl1:

He said: “I want to announce that the population of Igbo outside the Igbo enclave is about 11.6 million; you don’t play with the lives of 11.6 million people.”

“But agitation, marginalisation and infrastructure deficiencies, these are issues which are germane and they can be discussed, spoken about and addressed.”

I agree with you sir. 100%

“There are Igbo in Sambisa (forest); what are you expecting of them if I narrow their geography of coverage.
grin grin grin Haba Habatically Sir. Have you been there before. Even villagers are afraid of Sambisa talk more of others.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by GetMeRight: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2017
“I do not see how, as an Igbo man, boxing myself into a smaller geographic entity will help the cause of the most widely travelled people in Nigeria.

Actually, some are hoping for the inclusion of South South in the Biafra territory.
But given SS options to go with the Biafra or stick with the Nigeria, your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by anonymuz(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Referandom is all they want.simple.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by Oladipo1166(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2017
Please shocked don't tell me this man mean Igbos are among bokoharam members.....,

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2017
The time you are using to say rubbish use it and change your state develop your state people are tire of being a Nigerian.
pay your workers salary and stop talking rubbish
you have more to developed in your state.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by zeusdgrt(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Pay Abia workers and stop talking rubbish useless man
Be careful,soldiers are monitoring ipob guys don't fall a victim with ur post cz potorpotor water still many for u to drink for Aba.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by ProWalker: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
Oladipo1166:
Please shocked don't tell me this man mean Igbos are among bokoharam members.....,

shocked shocked shocked

Its a widely known fact in intelligence and the security communities that igbos are very involved in logistics supply to BH
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by dumie(f): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
The only problem the igbo man has, is their leaders..
No credible leader and that's why they are being marginalized

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by zeusdgrt(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2017
lucky999:
The time you are using to say rubbish use it and change your state develop your state people are tire of being a Nigerian.
pay your workers salary and stop talking rubbish
you have more to developed in your state.
IPOB Spotted....calling burutai now....chai but ur English Na dead o.lol
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2017
pumpingmachine:
This is a very sensible governor. Imagine the casualties if there is a war as IPOB wants.
so demanding for a referendum is now a call for war?
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by anonymuz(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Be careful,soldiers are monitoring ipob guys don't fall a victim with ur post cz potorpotor water still many for u to drink for Aba.
Abah!!!!stop this. Stop this hate speech
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by monkytail(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2017
oglalasioux:
The only place you can't find an Igbo man is in hell. But illiterate Nnamdi Kanu wants to sacrifice everyone and everything to have Biafra. Let him first kill his family and I will take him more serious than anyoe.

I hate when people talk about his family, he is fighting and not his family. When he was residing outside the country,some people were shouting that he should come back and we will take him serious and now he is back and they are now saying family...... You guys should think...Nigeria is the giant of Africa and yet over 70percent live below average for how many years now....it will take over 100years for Nigeria to be better by just 20percent.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by femolii: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Very good.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by wtfcoded: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2017
I dont care. Let this country be restructured or separated...my own thought.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by lloydmuna2(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2017
All this south East governors are very stupid and wicked , you would have joined them in sambasi Forest,if you government could make life better for hungry citizens at least you chop I chop nobody will agitate for Biafra and all
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2017
zeusdgrt:

I'm not a coward like u
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by monkytail(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2017
adisasegun:

While you're busy bursting grammar for and agitating for Biafra see what's happening in the north:

#10 billion Africa largest rice mill opened few weeks ago in Kebbi.
#30 billion Africa largest feeds mill opened today in kaduna
Dangote 250,000 metric tons rice mill set to take off in Kano .
Biggest poultry farm opened in Olam Kaduna state

The Northerns are busy Positioning intelligently for an economy without crude oil, After na them go even beg una to restructure Nigeria if una want. By then Oil go soon reign pass.....The World is busy inventing technology that can do without oil.......obviously oil is daily depreciating in International market....

Instead of South Eastern leaders to rise up and start building their region economy, they're busy shouting Biafra this, marginalization that......

Lesson for South eastern leaders.

Self sufficiency guaranties future security both in food, raw material, unemployment and altimately protects the economical growth of your nation. For sure, OIL IS GOING... BRACE FOR A (BACK-UP-PLAN).

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!
That is the problem, most if not all are sponsored by the FG leaving the south east and south south out even the dangote rice mill is 50-50with the FG finance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PENGASSAN President, Francis Johnson Is Dead / Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. / PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.