Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja (74045 Views)

Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria / Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by AutoReportNG: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
It was earlier reported today that the Nigeria Customs intercepts some luxury cars in Abuja over failure to pay their duties, if you miss the story, read it here.. https://www.nairaland.com/4065302/customs-intercepts-18-exotic-cars

We at AutoReportNG bring to you the pictures of the cars which are intercepted.

Vehicles intercepted includes:
1 Rolls Royce
1 Lincoln Navigator
1 Infinity
3 G wagons
2 Range Rovers
2 Toyota Sequoia
1 4matic Mercedes Benz
3 Toyota Prado
3 Lexus
1 Toyota Camry

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/09/customs-impounds-13-multi-million.html

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by AutoReportNG: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2017

1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by 40kobo77: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Na wah.

What is the difference between the inside of these cars and heaven.

If the owner of the car in the second picture by mistake give me a lift. I swear,na full Army Barrack go drag me comot inside the car.

And i will not come down without a fight.

165 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by oatzeal(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by benprezzy: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pls pray to God to open your eye so u can see how heaven is like or better still go to the Bible and study the book of revelation .inside of a car can't even be like heaven .#my own opinions .

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by olamil34(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
i think am in love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by dahaz(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
You are rich enough to buy and import these cars and still yet you dont want to pay duties.

who ever owns those cars is very wicked!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by DonVikings: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Isn't that Rolls Royce Wraith? shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by oyoyoyo: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
Corruption and Nigeria
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
It is an open secret that this is what is left after the big guns *winks* the entire lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by buikem2: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2017
Nous les pauvres on va faire quoi avec tout ça là grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by Kgems(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2017
Just see the impunity.. Chei cry
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by richidinho(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
grin
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by LBlessing(f): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
40kobo77:
Na wah.

If the owner of the car in the second picture by mistake give me a lift. I swear,na full Army Barrack go drag me comot inside the car.

Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by gwmlogistic: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
40kobo77:
Na wah.

Lmao at army barracks.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by Dmeji4444(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
I miss LadyF

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by holatin(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
that rolll Royce look look like the one I lost for dream two years ago, ow I fit reclaim am

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by holatin(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Dmeji4444:
I miss LadyF
she dey custom office

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by SageTravels: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Na them them get am

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by bufness(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
would there be any auction
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by generalpipe47: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Make them just dash me one! I go just sell use d money straighten my life...!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by stefanweeks: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
na wa o

and person never chop since yesterday

issorite
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Who are the owners?!
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by PrincessBecks(f): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Wow!

How i love luxurious automobiles
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by xreal: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Government impounding its official's cars.

Saraki and Dino should come out and claim theirs.
They are among those officials who can afford to buy such cars and do not pay duty.
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by richidinho(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2017
buikem2:
Nous les pauvres on va faire quoi avec tout ça là grin grin grin

Qui je ne sai pas tre bien grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beauty Queens Join NGO To Protest Against Rape In Convoy Of Exotic Cars In Abuja / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.