Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos (38880 Views)

Vigilante Burst Criminal Hideout In Nnewi; Military Wears, Number Plates Found / Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Angelanest: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) today intercepted a container with 14 belts of Nigerian army wears. The military wears were intercepted by the Federal operation unit zone C (F O U) in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital. Investigations have reportedly begun into the matter. 

Considering the security challenge in the country, the Customs officials said the plain military uniforms and the camouflage could be used to wreak havoc in any part of the country as they noted that terrorists and other criminals now dress like soldiers.

Last year, the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) intercepted 1,398 rolls of plain military uniforms and camouflage at the Lagos port.

The items were intercepted at the Kirikiri Lighter Terminal (KLT), Port Express, Apapa, by its Area Comptroller, Mrs. Lami S. A. Wushishi.

Mrs. Wushishi,  while briefing reporters, said the items were illegally shipped into the country from China.

Two suspects, she added, were arrested in connection with the prohibited items.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/container-of-military-wears-intercepted-by-customs-in-port-harcourt-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by teewhydope(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
just for show off. it'll still be delivered to it's destination (boko boys)

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Babyforever(f): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
So this is how they smuggle boko boys uniform

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by greatiyk4u(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Only in naija

1 Like

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Olalan(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Don't understand the show for the cameras the security agencies in Nigeria love so much without apprehending the main sponsors of this acts and parading them to the public .Truth is only a man who's rich can do this

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
It takes an inside rat to lead the outside one in....anything union make out of my comment....

KUDOS!!! grin

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Shukuakukobambi: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
boy o boy shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
It arrived PDP governed Rivers state for onward delivery to their paid mercenaries so they can begin wreaking havoc to the eastern states and claim it is Fulani herdsmen same way they did in Benue so they could force the populace to think there is a northern agenda against them with the support of the military.

They have already started with IMO state with the assassination of the APC chairman of ideato North.

Same old bloody campaign methodology of PDP.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Yeligray(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Boko wears
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Daviddson(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:
It arrived PDP governed Rivers state for onward delivery to their paid mercenaries so they can begin wreaking havoc to the eastern states and claim it is Fulani herdsmen same way they did in Benue so they could force the populace to think there is a northern agenda against them with the support of the military.
They have already started with IMO state with the assassination of the APC chairman of ideato North.
Same old bloody campaign methodology of PDP.
I hope you're not the same ButterflyLeo in the Religion section whom I know and admire his zeal, because you've been misfiring from all cylinders since you came to this section. You're not been objective at all; your life seem to be wrapped up around defending APC no matter how awry it sounds, and it's so clear you're a registered member, which is not bad. But you've got to air your views responsibly. Read what you typed above and see the so many blind analyses and conclusions in it.
Butterflyle0:

Bro I know what I am saying. If you think I am misfiring then its clear that the political games being played by the PDP on the gullible is working for them.
Strange things happen around the time presidential elections are near. Things like this.
If you recall how PDP tried to use boko haram to distabilize the north so they could get massive votes from there but it misfired and got out of control. Remember the late security adviser said PDP is boko haram? A few weeks after his revelation he was killed.
Now close to the elections what PDP calls "killer herdsmen " is now the new agenda being used to distabilize the middle belt and will definitely attempt same in the south since they believe the north is locked down for APC and some southern states as well.
Check the states these so called herdsmen have been senselessly killing in and you will discover that these are politically strategic states needed by the PDP in order to consolidate on their areas of loses.
You know I have a very analytical mind since you know me from the religious section and I am also privy to certain Info on the goings on.
What you are seeing here in the OP is nothing but the first of many coming to the east and then there would be an unleashing of terror in the east with army uniform wearing bandits and people would be made to think that the FG is behind it all in connivance with the military.
Do you remember that PDP were once spreading the propaganda that buhari wants to islamize Nigeria? Well guess what? Now they have Atiku in their camp also clamouring for presidency.

Atiku is also a Fulani man and a Muslim. Since they believe all Fulanis are the same, why allow Atiku to come on board and seek the highest position in the land on their platform?
I cannot be emotional nor can I be deceived.
I know what I am saying and will always speak the truth no matter what. You know me for the truth and even in politics that will not change.
I have no religious bigotry here but simply stand for the truth.
If you totally, wholeheartedly believe that PDP is behind the killings going on in the country, then you're making the same mistake that Jonathan made when he concluded boko haram was the work of APC to destabilise his government. Was that alibi able to earn him enough sympathy and subsequent winning of the 2015 elections? And it's the same mistake Buhari is making now. He has all the aces to go after whomever is suspected to be sponsors of those killers rather than pointing fingers from afar. Buhari is the president for common sense sake. Let him arrest whoever is the lead sponsor - whether it be PDP chairman or the party as an organisation - and charge them to court!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by 9jasportgist: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
HMMMMMMM

For latest sport gist Click [url]9JASPORTGIST.COM[/url]
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Anijay1212(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
River State is preparing very hard for next years elections. angryRiver State is preparing very hard for next years elections.

1 Like

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by kaen1317: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
So this politicians are hell bent on sending us to refugee camp

1 Like

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by BruncleZuma: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
embarassed

Nigeria lawmaker encourages citizens to arm themselves

1 Like

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by besticality: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Na dem dem
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by VanBommel(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Daviddson:
I hope you're not the same ButterflyLeo in the Religion section whom I know and admire his zeal, because you've been misfiring from all cylinders since you came to this section. You're not been objective at all; your life seem to be wrapped up around defending APC no matter how awry it sounds, and it's so clear you're a registered member, which is not bad. But you've got to air your views responsibly. Read what you typed above and see the so many blind analyses and conclusions in it.
he doesnt have any sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by 9jasportgist: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

BRO

For latest sport gist Click [url]9JASPORTGIST.COM[/url]
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Built2last: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Na Boko boys
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
The real owner did not communicate properly. the recipients will still be the Nigerian army. I am sure it was a procurement gone wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by fatpogba7(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Pradaboko
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Election people
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by joeace2040(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wow!

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Daviddson:

Bro I know what I am saying. If you think I am misfiring then its clear that the political games being played by the PDP on the gullible is working for them.

Strange things happen around the time presidential elections are near. Things like this.

If you recall how PDP tried to use boko haram to distabilize the north so they could get massive votes from there but it misfired and got out of control. Remember the late security adviser said PDP is boko haram? A few weeks after his revelation he was killed.

Now close to the elections what PDP calls "killer herdsmen " is now the new agenda being used to distabilize the middle belt and will definitely attempt same in the south since they believe the north is locked down for APC and some southern states as well.

Check the states these so called herdsmen have been senselessly killing in and you will discover that these are politically strategic states needed by the PDP in order to consolidate on their areas of loses.

You know I have a very analytical mind since you know me from the religious section and I am also privy to certain Info on the goings on.

What you are seeing here in the OP is nothing but the first of many coming to the east and then there would be an unleashing of terror in the east with army uniform wearing bandits and people would be made to think that the FG is behind it all in connivance with the military.

Do you remember that PDP were once spreading the propaganda that buhari wants to islamize Nigeria? Well guess what? Now they have Atiku in their camp also clamouring for presidency.

Atiku is also a Fulani man and a Muslim. Since they believe all Fulanis are the same, why allow Atiku to come on board and seek the highest position in the land on their platform?

I cannot be emotional nor can I be deceived.

I know what I am saying and will always speak the truth no matter what. You know me for the truth and even in politics that will not change.

I have no religious bigotry here but simply stand for the truth.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Olukat(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
They keep intercepting gun,dollars, Army uniforms etc without importers name shocked
Crazy kwantree

1 Like

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Okoyeebos: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
I remember those days of the wawa osu pigs called Biafran Security Service BSS guarding the Late Nnamdi Kanu. grin

It's like their orders for uniforms came late.

3 Likes

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
BAD MODAFOKAS.
The government must get to the root of all these and know the idiots who ordered these uniforms and used it in killing people all over the country and putting the blame on the government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
everytin is always imported
naija is cursed
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Yinxies(f): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Maybe for illegal sales to criminals... Are we safe in this country at all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Police Sexually Abusing Evans Girlfriend, Extorts N50M" - Olukoya Ogungbeje / Missing Franklyn Chioma-Blessing Found In Port Harcourt (Photos) / LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.