Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

How Do I Check My Mtn Postpaid Balance Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Check My Mtn Postpaid Balance Account (24400 Views)

Airtel CUG Lines And Postpaid Packages / Zain 3g Only For Postpaid? / Mtn Postpaid Nite Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Check My Mtn Postpaid Balance Account by habumaks(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
How do i check my MTN Postpaid balance account. my brother did the whole registration for me with credit worth of 15 thousand naira. The issue is i have been using it for over a month now making business and long calls. i learnt that mtn can allow you to make calls for upto 5k even if your credit is finished, and when you reload they will deduct it. now this is the part i dont want! Let me load my money and use it i dont want there credit.

Wheneva I dialed *558# it doesnt work and I tried all the customer care lines none is working. I might end up going to their office but please if there's anyone here that can help me out i will appreciate.

Thanks.
Re: How Do I Check My Mtn Postpaid Balance Account by blinx4real(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2010
so how come you collected postpaid line
thats the reason you were sent to school so that you can make informed choices, if you don't want credit then buy a prepaid line simple.
sorry if i sound harsh but ur post is annoying!
Re: How Do I Check My Mtn Postpaid Balance Account by deor03(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2010
blinx4real:

thats the reason you were sent to school so that you can make informed choices, if you don't want credit then buy a prepaid line simple.
sorry if i sound harsh but your post is annoying!

Your post is More annoying and dumb. What is the correlation between "going to school to make informed choices" and getting a postpaid line.

@OP

*558# is still your best choice, otherwise keep trying the customer care line ( 180 or 181)
Re: How Do I Check My Mtn Postpaid Balance Account by habumaks(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2010
blinx4real:

sorry if i sound harsh but your post is annoying!

Yes you sounded harsh.
And for you to think the only advantage of postpaid line is the airtime they will give you as credit when you exhaust your money?
So i take your choice of words in replying to my post as 'informed decision'

@ Deor03

Thanks. infact i am going to the mtn office near me to find out.

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit / Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created / Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.