Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created (24414 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp / Twitter Begins Removing Blue Checks From Users Who Don’t Pay / Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by officialwdhtv: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7dNCxXmPkw

Ugandan man take friends to court for removing him from the whatsapp group he created shocked

He won the case and was added back but people started leaving the group one by one and created a new group cheesy

He is now going back to court to get the members back to his own whatsapp group cheesy

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by TemplarLandry: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Ihateheadslamer: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jokes of the centuries tongue

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Oloki: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin madness.

You think only Nigerians are weird? we are better that many African countries when it comes to colomentality.

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by slimjohn2k5: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
He is already rejected

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by RoyalBlu(f): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Na wa.

Another kind of wahala... Is it by force

7 Likes

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Shapeaso: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kenya and Uganda, their wahala is too much. cheesy cheesy

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by ManWater: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Uganda & weird news.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by lizko(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
Time is coming when members will start sacking pastors with private jets from their churches which the founded.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
LOL cheesy grin
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by EnemyofGod2: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by PerfectStranger(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2023
On colos grin

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Ugandan man take friends to court for removing him from the whatsapp group he created shocked

He won the case and was added back but people started leaving the group one by one and created a new group cheesy

He is now going back to court to get the members back to his own whatsapp group cheesy

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘€πŸ‘‡
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuHmmtopFOK/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Make we transfer some Judicial cases to these country oo, judges are less busy as serious matter no dey... Nigeria should sign bond linking Judiciary system and our worker as expatriate grin. Whatsapp Group , come head for court cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Beess(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Fvc

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by free2ryhme: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

He is MVP
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Iseoluwani: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lol. Wo werey

Joblessness
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Opportuneke(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
O wrong now πŸ’πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

E reach to go court.

That guy must be a bonafide APC member, I’m proud of you for representing Nigeria’s pattern 😁

10 Likes

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Chno: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wahala

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Nazgul: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
I wish these were the kind of problems we had in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by yetmao: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
Welcome to the future.

This is the kind of case they will be judging in future.
I follow you didn't follow back, court case
I post the emoji you put, I no like, case

And some dumb cases, I can't think of.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
If this applies in Nigeria I for don use my strong head friends blow.. imagine I go make them admin any small quarel Dem go remove me and hijack the group..

10 Likes

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Kaxmytex(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by AImiron: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ugandan judge must be less busy....

Make I carry mynd44 to court for banning my moniker.

10 Likes

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Emily22(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
Guys here are saying it's weird.

You don't understand creating something and the person you trust it with turn your followers against you and claim ownership.

He should have created his or her own group instead of removing the owner of the group.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
undecided
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Triangles1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Weird News are always from Uganda, Kenya with their ironically beautiful face.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wahala for Over taking is allowed Gang..

LET THE OWNER BREEVEE

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by EXLOVER(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
The only good thing about Uganda is their ladies, they gat natural beautiful fat bum bum, nor even silicon.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by bassdow: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. / Why Charging Speed Slows Down After Reaching 90% / Whatsapp Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.