Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman (7280 Views)

Yung6ix Ft. Naeto C - Picking Things / *download New Terry G* Terry G Ft 9ice - Ori Mi + Terry G Ft Naeto C - This Life / Da Grin Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by lalaboi(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2010
Wetin i talk again lol. .
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by tayoast(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2010
GT's vocal is choking me!!

d way Pype slots his thingy in-between, it reminds me of gari n powdered milk.

nice concept
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by tunnex190: 5:16am On Mar 06, 2010
I have not listened to the song but i believe it's going to be superb concept with the guys!
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by khanye(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2010
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by abdurrazaq(m): 11:44am On Mar 06, 2010
lalaboi:

Wetin i talk again lol. .
You have a promise to fulfill angry angry angry [size=5pt]The Warcraft State of Mind[/size] grin grin Drop this thing now cry cry cry
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by wengewenge: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2010
abdulrasaq he can never fulfil anything. thrash
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by DBR: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2010
tayo_ast:

GT's vocal is choking me!!

d way Pype slots his thingy in-between, it reminds me of gari n powdered milk.

nice concept

Slots his THINGY IN-BETWEEN shocked shocked GT??
Na only me see this one? lipsrsealed
is any innuendo implied here?? grin grin grin
Me i DIDNT dey o grin

oNe
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by eldee(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2010
I can't believe these plonkers let Sasha beat them on a track!!!
She even outswagged them with the drumrolls thingy.

I flow like a butterfly, sting like a bee
Inbetween knock you out like the great Ali.
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by montelik(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
eldee:

I can't believe these plonkers let Sasha beat them on a track!!!
She even outswagged them with the drumrolls thingy.

I flow like a butterfly, sting like a bee
Inbetween knock you out like the great Ali.

Actually I believe its
lyrically knock you out like the great Ali.
Re: General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
barrack ogrin

ItSnAiJa

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek / FAST AUDIO DOWNLOAD: Flavour Ft. Diamond Platnumz – Time To Party / Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.