Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa (7293 Views)

Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video / Davido's Poor Guitar Boy Releases First Single / Please Download, Listen And Review My First Single "Lets Flow" (2) (3) (4)

Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by MEILYN(m): 12:25am On Jun 01, 2017
So, I have been singing on a low key. I always doubted I could sing, I would always hide it from my friends and everyone around. Something in my soul told me I could sing but I wasn't sure.

I would always do a freestyle and record on my phone, but never for once did I think of going to the studio to make a real song. I would always sing around people and never for once did they say I was making noise or disturbing their peace. I have more than 100 freestyles on my phone, I could make 100 songs without stress. I normally play random beats and freestyle to them without premeditation.

My elder bro heard me sing one morning and he was amazed. Lol, my family members are experts when it comes to condemning singers. They never settle for less, I was very surprised when my elder bro told me I could sing. This is a guy who tells other artists to stop wasting their time.

He picked me up and took me to the studio that same day. I was very nervous at first, but things became calm when I got there. I met with the producer and I came up with this song in less than 30 minutes. I am a slow song person, I love to sing slow songs. The producer said my first song shouldn't be very slow. I guess it worked out...

Yes, it's the first time, the song isn't the best and I know I can do better. Nobody has criticized the song yet, that's why I came to Nairaland. I trust you guys to always tell the truth. Please listen to this song and give your review..

Sammy Keyz- Theresa

Download here

http://ultapay.com/download-sammy-keyz-theresa/

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by MEILYN(m): 12:26am On Jun 01, 2017
Lalasticlala abeg help my ministry. I have been a member here for like forever. Make one artist blow from nairaland for once. I will really appreciate if you let more people listen to this and give their opinions. Thanks a lot.

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 01, 2017
All the very best
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by MEILYN(m): 12:35am On Jun 01, 2017
modelmike7:
All the very best
Thanks a lot for your comment. God bless you.

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 01, 2017
MEILYN:
Thanks a lot for your comment. God bless you.
A very Big Amen.
Downloading the song now.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by MEILYN(m): 12:41am On Jun 01, 2017
modelmike7:

A very Big Amen.
Downloading the song now.
Thanks man.. Your honest review will be a stepping stone for me.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 01, 2017
MEILYN:
Thanks man.. Your honest review will be a stepping stone for me.

Your body dey carry fire, you be my desire 2x
I go be your defender, I go fight for you
no do me ojoro , I dey see u korokoro etc.

Good voice, nice instrumental, good , clear production, Nice track... This is just the beginning for you guy, don't rest on your oars. All the best once more.
Theresa is a lucky gal *winks*

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by MEILYN(m): 1:37am On Jun 01, 2017
modelmike7:

Your body dey carry fire, you be my desire 2x
I go be your defender, I go fight for you
no do me ojoro , I dey see u korokoro etc.

Good voice, nice instrumental, good , clear production, Nice track... This is just the beginning for you guy, don't rest on your oars. All the best once more.
Theresa is a lucky gal *winks*
grin grin Mehn, I don't even know how to thank you again. This is exactly what I needed. 2nd will be better because I will do my own thing. The third might be a hit.. Thanks once again..

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by fedrick901(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wow, this song is dope bro. Keep it up.

Lalasticlala, why won't Nairaland help upcoming artists? Especially old members? From this guy's profile he's an old member. We could get another Wizkid or Davido from Nairaland. Na wa for una oo

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by MEILYN(m): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
fedrick901:
Wow, this song is dope bro. Keep it up.

Lalasticlala, why won't Nairaland help upcoming artists? Especially old members? From this guy's profile he's an old member. We could get another Wizkid or Davido from Nairaland. Na wa for una oo
Thanks bro. God bless you plenty.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by veekid(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice one; at least u better pass airforce

29 Likes

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by abmendozer(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
God bless your hustle bro.

Musicians don plenty pass fans...lord have mercy.

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by fpeter(f): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Goodluck dude, we will watch you blow!
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Justuceleague2: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wehdone
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Thermodynamics(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Upcoming artist, keep it up, one day one day, you go blow.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Success is yours brother
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by fpeter(f): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
veekid:
Nice one; at least u better pass airforce

You are a wicket sombori cry cheesy grin

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by seoxpert(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
We can help with promotions. See my signature

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Let me download and listen,brb to comment.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by maverickdude(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Make i download and sample am.. ..nt because i want to listen to it but because u finekiss

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Stevegolden444(m): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Will you sing 4 me?
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by darlenese(f): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
For the first time in niaraland I am reading a thread without any negative comment or insult!

Go girl this is a good sign, the sky is ur starting point.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by NCP: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Weldone guy. The Star is your limit

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by armadeo(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Air force 1

You will get many mentions.

Ps that your she's such a diva cracked my ribs.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by FitnessDoctor: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEILYN:
So, I have been singing on a low key. I always doubted I could sing, I would always hide it from my friends and everyone around. Something in my soul told me I could sing but I wasn't sure.

I would always do a freestyle and record on my phone, but never for once did I think of going to the studio to make a real song. I would always sing around people and never for once did they say I was making noise or disturbing their peace. I have more than 100 freestyles on my phone, I could make 100 songs without stress. I normally play random beats and freestyle to them without premeditation.

My elder bro heard me sing one morning and he was amazed. Lol, my family members are experts when it comes to condemning singers. They never settle for less, I was very surprised when my elder bro told me I could sing. This is a guy who tells other artists to stop wasting their time.

He picked me up and took me to the studio that same day. I was very nervous at first, but things became calm when I got there. I met with the producer and I came up with this song in less than 30 minutes. I am a slow song person, I love to sing slow songs. The producer said my first song shouldn't be very slow. I guess it worked out...

Yes, it's the first time, the song isn't the best and I know I can do better. Nobody has criticized the song yet, that's why I came to Nairaland. I trust you guys to always tell the truth. Please listen to this song and give your review..

Sammy Keyz- Theresa

Download here

First of all.. I have not listened to your beat... But I would have preferred if it could have been on notjuskok.com.. it is very easy to download there..

Secondly... It takes more than a great song or a list of great songs to make a big heat... It is more than just fame or money when it comes to music... Always provide value for people when you sing... it is one of the reasons I listen to Beyonce's I was here up till this moment...

Thirdly... I would love to see you rise to the top... Remember, you have to sell yourself, I mean your entire self if you want to remain at the top.. Hold nothing back...

Downloading

Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by SirMichael1: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by donblade85555(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEILYN:

Sammy Keyz- Theresa

Download here

guy u dae sing.......

this song is currently on repeat.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
hahahahaha, I told my guy that if u want to sell anything, pay a fine girl, and ur buyers go flow come.

see as I think say Na girl sing am...lols.

SamyKelz, good one, personally, I am hot blooded and hyperActive, and my brain is telling me I would hv loved it a bit more if the beat was faster..

But for a starter, Your song Is Great, I know as you sturdy the market trend beta, You will blow.

P.S (You know the selling trend now is AfroGhana ? get some ghana beats, dilute it was with some Naija tempo... then flow on it... and like RunTown did, you will be running the whole town, Lagos and Acra.
#GodblesdUrHustleBhro
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice and he has been on low-key doing his music and improving himself, unlike one noise maker in romance section angry
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by onatisi(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Beautiful song with a unique style although there is still plenty room for improvement but the real potential and talent is there.
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by MrPresident1: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice rhythm and flows, maybe I wanted it to be a bit faster, the sound is nice grin

Where is Donjazzy? grin

Come get this guy grin
Re: Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Can you for now leave girls matter for your songs.
Have u ever noticed during a disorder queue ppl at the back tends to push their ways to the front?
Naija is in disarray now.
Ur opportunity to sing smtn inspirational to inspire and motivate the masses.
And if you must sing abt all this women songs. Be unique.
Use Psquare, faze and 2face as a case study.
Keep it up brah, ull be heard soon.

General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman / Pls Who Knows This Song / List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From.