Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking (52461 Views)

Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Check Out This Lady's ''18th" Birthday Celebration Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Ayo4251(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2017
Abi 16 is her football age? undecided
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Badonasty(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2017
HeWrites:
An Unidentified Lady, has celebrated her 18th birthday with her friends on Facebook.. She was spotted holding the “trending balloon” that was floated to display 18.

Judging from the photos of the beautiful lady, one has every reason to dispute the fact that she’s indeed a teenager… but this doesn’t come new to us though as we’ve over time, seen something akin to it.

The ecstatic lady, proudly holds on to the inflated “number 18” balloon, wearing a bright smile and posing for the cameras, like though she was born to do it.

But if she says she’s 18, who are we or you to judge? A lady barely tells her age and now this lady does and we’re disagreeing?! Oh common!

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/this-photos-of-beautiful-lady.html

Come on...that's her date of birth na
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Nov6(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2017
Lol....

How can Tonia a final year student of Unizik be 18?

Please oooo, bloggers my friend isn't 18 stop causing controversy in peoples life abeg....
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by mbjsuki(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2017
Mama Ebube too dey lie!
Which one be all these lies nau!
Her husband must see this. Why she go dey lie nau?!

The picture na for embassy for Visa to Etalty...you people should calm down her husband Don confess. grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by jayriginal: 7:44am On Sep 20, 2017
kennygee:
Since I was born, now I am getting old, I have never see an 18 year old look so old, people have you seen?

*sing along*

This mummy isn't 18.

Her birthday was probably two days ago. Today is 20th.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
she made a mistake and turned it around. she is really 81
Fucccck boy grin
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by bewla(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
thats her football age.....her real age is 30
thirty ki ni kan
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2017
ibkkk:

God bless you.
Exactly my thought smiley
because u are old and miserable doesn't mean you should transfer your stupidity and frustration to others.
That girl is surely 18 and more young and beautiful while you're 48 and pass the age of menopause plus
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by sukkot: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Fucccck boy grin
ya papa grin
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by chitheo(f): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2017
I don't think that balloon is to tell us her age... I think her birthday date is 18th.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Localamos(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2017
Apparently she lost her verginity at 20. That was 18 years ago.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Safiaa(f): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2017
She looks damn near 35.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
ya papa grin
Are you done fucccking Analice107?
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by sukkot: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Are you done fucccking Analice107?
hey boy, your mother is right here. she says i should tell you to call her after she leaves here grin
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by ibkkk(f): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
because u are old and miserable doesn't mean you should transfer your stupidity and frustration to others.
That girl is surely 18 and more young and beautiful while you're 48 and pass the age of menopause plus

Too early for this shit!
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by jurito: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2017
There are sweet 16 and there are Old 18
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by reachycul(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2017
Nawa oo dis pple wey de fight for seniority now reduced their Age
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2017
ichommy:

Don't Conclude, Maybe Date September 18th. 2 Days Ago.

Most reasonable point made. Drama free reasoning. It's interesting what comes out when a man is fair in his opinions.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
hey boy, your mother is right here. she says i should tell you to call her after she leaves here grin
I wonder what your mother will do if she heard you fucccking fucccked an hiv positive slut Analice107?
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by ibkkk(f): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

Funny tho grin
Your mumu na high grade grin tongue

After this,whatever you say,I'm regarding you a fool.I won't even bother to read not to talk of responding. tongue

Meanwhile, find a means of getting rid of the tetanus in your brain. grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by okerekeikpo: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2017
Old layer
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by haykes(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2017
eighteen? where is oracle, consultation b4 confrontation
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by sukkot: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I wonder what your mother will do if she heard you fucccking fucccked an hiv positive slut Analice107?
same thing your mother did when she heard your father was smashing bobrisky grin
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by hokafor(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2017
Lol, congrats why should i doubt ur age am not her mother,
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2017
sukkot:
same thing your mother did when she heard your father was smashing bobrisky grin
Same thing your mother did when she heard your father was bobrisky
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by talk2emma: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2017
May be na carryover birthday she they celebrate
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Innobee99(m): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
thats her football age.....her real age is 30
Na her trade age, her real age na 43.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by sukkot: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Same thing your mother did when she heard your father was bobrisky
ok run along now kiddo. tell yo mums wassup for me
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by balogun16(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2017
is that not my ex girlfriend? this girl never still graduate from lies? I carry nyash give you . 18years my foot when you were already 24 in 2010
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2017
segebase:
that last pix tho...got ma preek talking

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) / See The Obituary This Family Released / Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.