Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking (52459 Views)

Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Check Out This Lady's ''18th" Birthday Celebration Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by farouk2much(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2017
78 not 18 check what she hold with her right hand very well see its seven and eight thats 78
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Throwback birthday. YEYE girl.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by florentyves: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2017
It seems like she turned the 3 so it looks like 1....... U no need a babalawo to tell u she's close to 40
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2017
this is mummy plus madam equals 38 years old
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by oodua1stson: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2017
Old cargo
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by bitcoinvin(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2017
eezeribe:
She meant...
18+18=36...
lalasticlala,Mynd44

hahahahahhaha...Nairalanders are smart..hahah
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Buikechukwu35(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2017
U're Indirectly Judging her. I know what you're thinking.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by bitcoinvin(m): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2017
kennygee:
Since I was born, now I am getting old, I have never see an 18 year old look so old, people have you seen?

*sing along*

This mummy isn't 18.

ahahahahahahahahahah..Na 18 + 18
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2017
ibkkk:

[s]
Funny tho grin
Your mumu na high grade grin tongue

After this,whatever you say,I'm regarding you a fool.I won't even bother to read not to talk of responding. tongue

Meanwhile, find a means of getting rid of the tetanus in your brain. grin grin [/s]
sorry i don't quote jobless asses. I'm so busy with duties in my Executive office.
Get a life.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by donqx: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2017
oh
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by frankobaba(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2017
The real photo

Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by wildchild02: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Whats so special?

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by ibkkk(f): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
sorry i don't quote jobless asses. I'm so busy with duties in my Executive office.
Get a life.
Mumu tongue
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by sircrabo: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2017
She's celebrating 18yrs a slay mama
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by iykedakelvin(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2017
Mother of 2
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by vikasfree25: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2017
HeWrites:
An Unidentified Lady, has celebrated her 18th birthday with her friends on Facebook.. She was spotted holding the “trending balloon” that was floated to display 18.

Judging from the photos of the beautiful lady, one has every reason to dispute the fact that she’s indeed a teenager… but this doesn’t come new to us though as we’ve over time, seen something akin to it.

The ecstatic lady, proudly holds on to the inflated “number 18” balloon, wearing a bright smile and posing for the cameras, like though she was born to do it.

But if she says she’s 18, who are we or you to judge? A lady barely tells her age and now this lady does and we’re disagreeing?! Oh common!

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/this-photos-of-beautiful-lady.html

S@xy lady but not 18 as my experience say.. wink
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by ibkkk(f): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Get a life.

You not busy.
If you busy you won't be here spewing rubbish.
Executive indeed.
Murder fucker grin shocked tongue

Bye,Dakun grin
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by analice107: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I wonder what your mother will do if she heard you fucccking fucccked an hiv positive slut Analice107?
May the Lord forgive you and deliver you from the spirit of Bipolar which seeks to run you to the street naked.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by greatjoey: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2017
Must you all comment even when you misconstrue people? She is actually my auntie. She was born on the 18th of December, 1967 hence her birthday. She didn't mean 18 years of birth. Sorry for whatever inconvenience this misconstruction might have caused you. I will tell her to apologise publicly. Thank you.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by seangy4konji: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2017
dumb people every where...how does 18 september relater to her real age...

abeg grow up jare..na money men deh find.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2017
ibkkk:

Mumu tongue
there's a vacancy in my place of work for the position of a cleaner, and i know ur primary 6 qualification matches it, so bring it to my office let me help you out of your joblessness
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by ibkkk(f): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
there's a vacancy in my place of work for the position of a cleaner, and i know ur primary 6 qualification matches it, so bring it to my office let me help you out of your joblessness

Dumb Ass grin
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by MLK22555: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2017
LIES EVERYWHERE
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by kayceeD2(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2017
ichommy:

Don't Conclude, Maybe Date September 18th. 2 Days Ago.
U think well
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by ibkkk(f): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

grin grin grin
Thank God you know i have that.It's an achievement & a privilege tongue
Some do not have tongue
People like you grin
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by ufuosman(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Over possible she is 18, some people big anyhow
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by analice107: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Are you done fucccking Analice107?
At least he is fuccking me, i'm not related to him. But, tell me, how many rounds did you do on your mother this nite?
How about your grandmother's corpse has she been buried? Who are you going to be fuccking now?

A man who fuccks his mother and comes to a public forum and brag about it. Boy, her staphylococcus has destroyed the little frizzled w
orm you call a peni.s.

Your father fuccks your little sister until she now has VVF.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2017
the numbers there mostly signify the date of birth. OP wake up.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2017
ibkkk:

grin grin grin
Thank God you know i have that.It's an achievement & a privilege tongue
Some do not have tongue
People like you grin
can you say all these to my real face? Or is it because of the free 10mb that mtn gives you now you have the opportunity to talk to someone you cannot face physically?
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by skiddie(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2017
I think she is trying to tell us the number of dudes she has gone down with... 18 of them ;DI think she is trying to tell us the number of dudes she has gone down with... 18 of them
Re: Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking by ibkkk(f): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
can you say all these to my real face? Or is it because of the free 10mb that mtn gives you now you have the opportunity to talk to someone you cannot face physically?

Why not?
Why can't I?
Who you be?
Who be you?
Data is Data,either free or not grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) / See The Obituary This Family Released / Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.