Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Linda Ikeji Clocks 37, Recounts When She Was Earning N1k Per Day Promoting Beer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Clocks 37, Recounts When She Was Earning N1k Per Day Promoting Beer (661 Views)

Why I Married My Husband Despite The Fact That He Was Earning N30k — Warri Pikin / Nigerian Successful Blogger Linda Ikeji Clocks 40 / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Clocks 37, Recounts When She Was Earning N1k Per Day Promoting Beer by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2017
By Lasgidi Online

Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji turned 37 years old yesterday, the blogger who is always telling her life story to motivate other people struggling to make it in life revealed how she was earning N1000 per day promoting beer back then.

She wrote on Instagram;

Birthday girl! �. Gosh, I love how far I've come and I'm so excited for the future. I can't wait for you guys to see some of what we're planning for TV in Nigeria and the mega Selfmade programme we are planning soon. I remember selling/promoting Corona beer at Sheraton hotel, Ikeja as a 19 year old girl. Standing from 2pm to 10pm everyday for a month, trying to convince people to buy the beer cos that was how I got a commission. 1k per day...lol. It was so hard back in the day. I hustled so hard. Many didn't see it but The One who mattered the most saw me and when He was ready to bless me, He took my breath away. God has been awesome. I'm not even half way through my journey yet. By the time I'm done, the world will know that I Was Here. Thanks guys for all the birthday wishes. Kisses...���

[img]http://1.bp..com/-yQ_a2XPo78s/WcH6263PRAI/AAAAAAAAjV8/3rWUlTB207AG_yTZXtE9iuvsZZtyt5dfACLcBGAs/s1600/Linda-ikeji-birthday-post-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/linda-ikeji-celebrates-37-years.html

lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Linda Ikeji Clocks 37, Recounts When She Was Earning N1k Per Day Promoting Beer by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2017
hmmm shocked shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Clocks 37, Recounts When She Was Earning N1k Per Day Promoting Beer by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2017
There's nothing as bad as creating a thread and commenting first. My brother, that's pure wickedness.

Just take a look at what happened now undecided

Happy birthday Linda

Re: Linda Ikeji Clocks 37, Recounts When She Was Earning N1k Per Day Promoting Beer by NicoBaba(m): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Happy birthday.. more stories to ur elbow
Re: Linda Ikeji Clocks 37, Recounts When She Was Earning N1k Per Day Promoting Beer by Finstar: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2017
So nice
Re: Linda Ikeji Clocks 37, Recounts When She Was Earning N1k Per Day Promoting Beer by divinehand2003(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Nice one Linda. Happy birthday to you. As you push your career forward, remember to take the breath away and ease the hustle of other youngsters you come across the way.
Re: Linda Ikeji Clocks 37, Recounts When She Was Earning N1k Per Day Promoting Beer by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2017
Where where her parents to even assist .. at 19 yrs old, hustling to sell beer !!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Clocks 37, Recounts When She Was Earning N1k Per Day Promoting Beer by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Me started at barely 16
A day would come when I'd share my story too cheesy but for now, man is still going to keep on hustling

@OP, why you go steal FTC nah. In fact you deserve this undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons We Don’t Care About Psquare’s Rumoured Fight / Ladies Only!! Davido And Wizkid, Who Will You Love To Date? / Kiss Daniels Yeba Video Tops Nigerian Music Videos Viewers List(see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.