Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nff Choose Assistant Without Consulting New Coach! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nff Choose Assistant Without Consulting New Coach! (599 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba / New Coach And New Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nff Choose Assistant Without Consulting New Coach! by Damoche10: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
, And the new coach denies his planned forced partnership with Eguavon

New Super Eagles technical Adviser, Lars lagerBack , says he is not aware of the
secondment of Austin Eguaveon to his technical bench as he is resuming duties
with his asistants from Europe. The Swede said he had already concluded
arrangement for his assistant coach, physical trainer, and a match analyst to
join him in Nigeria and does not know about Eguaveon .
His words were,  "My assistant coach, physical trainer, and a match analyst will
be joining me from Europe and that is what the technical bench will look like"
he said.

Guys what do u think?
Re: Nff Choose Assistant Without Consulting New Coach! by omar22(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2010
Niger would always attach a YES MAN to the party!!!
Re: Nff Choose Assistant Without Consulting New Coach! by snowdrops(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2010
Do i smell trouble brewing
Re: Nff Choose Assistant Without Consulting New Coach! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2010
It is nothing, have you not noticed how Festus Onigbinde, James Peters and their ilk have always been in the system since the 70s, Eguavoen is just a babe in this racket. He will be on the technical bench whether his contributions are felt or not. He will earn his keep
Re: Nff Choose Assistant Without Consulting New Coach! by supereagle(m): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
They demoted Amodu so that they can have their ways. The man who laboured to get the ticket. Largerback failed to get Sweden the world cup ticket, he is enjoying a fat pay in Nigeria here.

(1) (Reply)

Nsofor Mourns Triple Loss / Make Good Money Watching The World Cup / Perfect Nicknames For This Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.