Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina (11728 Views)

Edo 2020: John Oyegun Explains How Buhari Endorsed Obaseki / MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by nwakibie3(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2017
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, says he can neither confirm nor deny whether President Muhammadu Buhari okayed the declaration of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), as a terrorist organisation.

Adesina said this in response to questions he was asked during an interview on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Tuesday.

Asked whether the President endorsed the proscription, he replied: “I read the report also online today, but it is not something I have discussed with him.

“So, I can’t confirm or deny whether that actually came up before he left the country.”

The Presidential aide is, however, certain that Nigeria would continue its push for the repatriation of stolen funds.

“It (talk about repatriation of funds) had come up in one meeting yesterday and it will still come up. Tomorrow, he (President Buhari) is going to hold a bilateral meeting with the United Nations Secretary-General, you can be sure that is going to be part of what will be discussed,” Adesina said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/20/biafra-cant-confirm-buhari-endorsed-proscription-ipob-femi-adesina/

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by segebase(m): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2017
ok
Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by god2good: 8:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Really? IPOB! I know it will enter FP
Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by Kyase(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Femi is the clueless one. The guy no dey ever know something. He should stop talking.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by ITbomb(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2017
The cabal no inform you
It might be that Buhari may not even be aware of the it

37 Likes

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by lincolnj88: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Men you are just an errand boy there and an attack bulldog.. . Your opinion should just glue to your assz.. .. Slave

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by Ngokafor(f): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2017
Smh!!!!!...chai what a country indeed!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by Cuche: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Kyase:
Femi is the clueless one.
The guy no dey ever know something.
He should stop talking.
What exactly has he ever confirmed or denied? I have not seen a Presidential spokesman so ignorant by choice like Mr Adesina. The speed with which I switched channels this morning when he was featured on NTA apparently joining on skype from New York.

11 Likes

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by Kyase(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2017
Cuche:

What exactly has he ever confirmed or denied? I have not seen a Presidential spokesman so ignorant by choice like Mr Adesina. The speed with which I switched channels this morning when he was featured on NTA apparently joining on skype from New York.
Im just tired of this guy talking.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by aolawale025: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2017
The statement Buhari approved the proscription of IPOB seems like an after thought

18 Likes

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by fineboynl(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2017
lol. confused government. he has given a platform which will allow the presidency to deny it tomorrow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
What exactly can this fool confirm?

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by Kingspin(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2017
ok
Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by Naziridamos: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2017
Biafra

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by Edu3Again: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2017
Buhari & APC will not even condemn the Fulani Herdsmen that rape & kill people.

They refuse to call the Army againt Fulani Herdsmen.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/06/we-will-not-use-military-force-against-fulani-herdsmen-fg/

the Hypocrisy is too much.
Why will they proscribe IPOB that has never killed, while Fulani Herdsmen go free?

12 Likes

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by fergie001: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Adeshina,

Be truthful to the people on your way to the top,
'Cos you will.meet them on your way down..

That's the way it is.

Ask Remi Oyo,Olu Adeniyi and Abati.

The day you are thrown out,do not pontificate or write us books about the "pants" in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by capatainrambo: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2017
mtchewww zombies are stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by richidinho(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2017
[center][/center]
Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Dis govt her clueless, disgusting and insufficiency in Wisdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by eleojo23: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2017
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by ChappyChase: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Government of hide and seek undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by Nbote(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2017
Plausible Deniability... What else do u expect wen even d Army is confused with Pronouncement and declaration

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by Odioko1(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2017
Very good bad guy
Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by steppins: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2017
Chai Chai chai

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by DaudaAbu(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2017
I blame buhari for this
Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by obryneblaque: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Okay it is good

Am a webdesigner, I will design your website(07086100374)
Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by robotix: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Kyase:
Femi is the clueless one.
The guy no dey ever know something.
He should stop talking.
what do you expect him to do? Do you want him to be sacked? That guy is just being diplomatic and he know he is representing failed and lie infested government. He knows deep down.

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by Throwback: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2017
The SouthEast governors who did so do not require presidential approval.

As for the OP, kindly learn that proscription and declaration as a terrorist group are not the same thing.

Your title and the content are at variance.

IPOB was proscribed by the SE governors from further activities within their domain. IPOB was declared a terrorist group by the FG.
Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by maberry(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2017
You have sold your soul to the devil
and it is very unfortunate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Did Not Meet President Buhari On 2023 Presidency - Laolu Akande (Aide) / Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion / JTF Kills 35 Boko-Haram Members In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.