Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Mayweather Jr Puts The Interiors Of His N9.4 Billion Mansion On Display (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayweather Jr Puts The Interiors Of His N9.4 Billion Mansion On Display (photos) (673 Views)

Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather Jr Puts The Interiors Of His N9.4 Billion Mansion On Display (photos) by ArinzeAlec(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Few days ago, We reported that Mayweather, splashed out $26m in cash on a pad in Beverly Hills. The boxing champ has now taken to social media to show off its Interiors

The Undefeated Champ further splashed $500,000 on home furnishings as he makes the most of the $125m he collected from the McGregor bout, Sun writes.

He further shared hundreds of expensive bottles of wines line the wall in his wine cellar for when he hosts parties with star-studded guests

Watch Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZNby2Wg4Iv/

Re: Mayweather Jr Puts The Interiors Of His N9.4 Billion Mansion On Display (photos) by ArinzeAlec(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2017
Another Photo below

Re: Mayweather Jr Puts The Interiors Of His N9.4 Billion Mansion On Display (photos) by lalanice(f): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2017
wow! dudes taste is tight.

he seems like a waster too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mayweather Jr Puts The Interiors Of His N9.4 Billion Mansion On Display (photos) by laurenziz6(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2017
So this man got all this money from fighting and my mom is busy telling me to stop fighting shocked

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Jr Puts The Interiors Of His N9.4 Billion Mansion On Display (photos) by ArinzeAlec(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi
Re: Mayweather Jr Puts The Interiors Of His N9.4 Billion Mansion On Display (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Thunder fire any teacher that will separate my son in school when fighting

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Jr Puts The Interiors Of His N9.4 Billion Mansion On Display (photos) by ArinzeAlec(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Thunder fire any teacher that will separate my son in school when fighting
Lmaoooooooooo!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

'i'd Rather Die Alone Than Stay In A Broken Relationship' - Actress Pearl Thusi / S.africans Fights Man Over Tweet"wizkid Is Bigger Than All Ghana & S.A Artists" / Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.