Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors (88751 Views)

Jackie Appiah Poses With Her New Maserti / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by FASTNG24TV: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pEoMETdaTY

Nollywood Star, Luchy Donalds was hosted by Veteran Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah at her luxury house in plush Trasacco estate, near East Legon in Accra.

102 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by blazesam(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
The way people build houses on earth here, they have tested their own heaven on earth.

Chai... I just the look the wonders of money here..

All hail money

But Jackie nyash big shall... That her eyes was my only wish. If I see that girl real life, I for sell my father house. I sure say na many contributions build that fine house

282 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by seeker121(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Great

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Cerebellum: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by balonard: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hummm na wa ooh

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Fabkeyz(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ahhhh

omoh na wa!

Make una sha Vote Peter Obi 2023

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by lasisi69(f): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
All collections from the SIMPs...

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by KUNZEH(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Oboi...
Which kind lie be this now!
Twitter people sef

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by aguiyi2: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice, if it is actually hers.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by inoki247: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol na hotel she build for herself...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by MrObontami(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Which kind wineing be this na? angry undecided How much dem dey give the hoe per movie/endorsement. Even with her clitocurrency she no fit! angry

E be like say all of Una dey craze for Ghana! angry undecided

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by seguntravels009(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cool
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Congratulations Queen Ghanaian

I see the men here becoming emergency investigators to pinpoint how she made the money for the mansion

Some men can be enemies to success of the womenfolk

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by olaboy33(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is just a figment of twitter people wild imagination.

This is not in anyway related to the structure of the house owned the lady

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by OneCandleAway(f): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
The benefits of rolling with Nigerian politicians and Liberian president.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Clementz0(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
The kind of vanity I want, simply classic and beautiful

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by SerikiFulani(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmm

With those thick, seductive thighs of hers, getting a mansion won't be a big deal undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Uniquekriss(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
My crush... This is Ghanaian version of Destiny Etiko, though she appeared more responsible at some point in Nollywood. Still my crush though

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by LesbianBoy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
I was reading the comments of young people on Twitter I can now say I know what is holding africa especially Nigeria back. We see nonsense and support. We also lowkey hope to be like those doing nonsense whether it's yahoo, olosho, thieving politicians etc.

Many of them where saying it's her "hardwork" that got her this mansion. Person wey gistlover exposed that a Nigerian politician is spoiling her silly. Another politician even bought her a whole Maserati. This is pure wickedness!

No wonder we go dey hear 80 billion, 400 billion etc missing under buhari. Na here the money dey always go. On top woman!

Thats why Peter obi needs to come in unfortunately I doubt he would be allowed angry

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by sholay2011(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Aniukpeh(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Life is beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by zaranymous: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by LesbianBoy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
I wonder what she did for the men that made them give her this big house.

Most men are stupid sha

Omo, before I give babe this kain house I must shift her womb angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by olatade(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

159 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Kingoslo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
So movie roles and others huzzle brought this and so what are the men doing...? Na only women dey this industry...?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by Samakus(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omo

How only actresses dey make money for movie industry is a mystery.

Clitocurrency?

8 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by homesinabuja(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Well deserved she was one of the actress I free up knowing.

Urgent sale of 500 sq/metres estate land behind Glory dome Airport road , close to river park estate, Abuja .Asking Price is 7million.Buy & Build.All documents complete.
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by MorataFC: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmmm, ok
Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by magicminister: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nigerian developers could never design something like this! Even the houses in banana island that are more expensive than Jackie’s house are so ugly. !

Jackie’s house is so beautiful and Nigerian developers have a whole lot to learn!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by B3sty(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
My Crush, Clitocurrency at Work...
I don't have any evidence anyway

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors by obajoey(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
It seems acting don get money pass oil & gas now oo, abi there is something I don't know yet ni grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dija Vs Agbani: Who Rocked This Hairstyle Better? / Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After / Fan Mocks Paul, Peter Okoye Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.