Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu (30549 Views)

Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River / Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) / Kennedy Kenechukwu, Borno Corper Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Badmanbay(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
RIP Ken!!

Few weeks to leave this messed up service year and it happened.

May God give your family the strength to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by moses93(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
he died and they're taking his corpse to his village, what has this got to do with that your observation? or is it by plane that will make him go to heaven?
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by onuko(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rip
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by March1117(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
NYSC & Corps members of nowadays can be very disorganised!
What happened to appearing in full regalia to pay last respect to a fallen hero?
If na to refuse "marrying a girl with Oesophagus and forming Slay queen", them go sabi dat one.
Op was right! Flying the corpse would have been better.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by iamnicer: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
tytope:
..3rd to comment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fool

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Djyucee1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kennedy was my junior in secondary school. I handed over to him as the food prefect when I was graduating. He was very humble and cheerful. Rest in peace bro

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by OCcool: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
You will always be remembered as a jovial person, fun to be with, a scholar per excellence all through our secondary school days. I still remember when you taught me Pythagorean triple in our SS1. Rest in peace Kennedy in the bosom of our Lord, till we meet to part no more.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by bolinjkezzy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
DjAndroid:
A reminder to all of us. It's inevitable. Are you prepared?
Tell me who can be prepared to die?
Are you prepared?

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by kutensassy: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
So painful,when parents labour on a child and lose out @ d brink of enjoying the fruits.....R.I.P dear

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Djyucee1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
easymoment:
He was the departmental president during my set. Rest in peace great Esutite
So sad. Kennedy was a good guy back then in secondary school. We were in same hostel, I handed over post to him when I graduated. So sad

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Baeb: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
tytope:

You are smiling on this kind of post?? SMH

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by kutensassy: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Painful,when parents labour in vain....R.I.P dear
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by tommykiwi(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
tytope:
Are you sure you are OK? RIP!

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by kutensassy: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
R.I.P dear
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by kaytolee(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
ahh nawa ooo....rip
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
buikem2:
I know your pain but you don't except the government to charter plane for him to carry him to Enugu coz he was serving the country.

Comme ça tu demande trop des choses.

May his soul and the soul of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen. Will remember him at Holy Mass.

Why not
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Sijo01(f): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
tytope:

Shinning your rotten teeth on a thread like this! Note that what goes around, comes around.
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by tlops(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Callmedondee:
T
But my observation:

Where is this country going to? Imagine how can somebody who died in the cause of serving his nation be convey by road from Borno State to Enugu state?

What a pity...

Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4049051/kennedy-kenechukwu-borno-corper-dies

The ones who died in active service defending the nation are not honoured either.
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Klington: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
tytope:

So how much is this space

Very pathetic
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by talk2emma: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rip
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
He looks like Jay Jay Okocha. Rip.
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by baby124: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by guiddoti: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
moses93:
he died and they're taking his corpse to his village, what has this got to do with that your observation? or is it by plane that will make him go to heaven?
You mean NYSC can't generate air ticket! Well service to Nigeria is not by force.
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by BALLOSKI: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Government should trace the source of sudden death of corp members from South, who end up dying in the North in the line of National service.
no northerner has died in the south.

This country is filled with stupid people.
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by obicaddy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
RIP in Ken! U where a great guy back at school. Still in shock..
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Am comfortless of all this tradegy news in nigeria
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
They should ban this nysc of a thing
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by lailo: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Government should trace the source of sudden death of corp members from South, who end up dying in the North in the line of National service.
they have started
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by maigida511(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
My brother and friend rest on..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"3 Weeks Terminal Leave" On PPA Letter - What Does It Mean? / Men And Women Boxer Business With Just N5000, NYSC Member Only / How Do I Skip NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.