Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) (35940 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by femi4: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
kennygee:
Some would even steal your phone and tablets in church, no fear of God at all.
I prefer charging my phone in a party than in church
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by jerexzy(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:
churches now adays wount stop amazing me as well dissapointing me undecided so a lady stole in the church and the best thing to do is disgrace her and hand her over to the police? what the church erected for? to gain money or win souls to christ? only a few sermon of christ love to her and message of salvation and prayers would have brought her to christ n guess what heaven would be happy but that pastor or deacon never thought so nd the church would claim to worship God every Sunday. I shake my head embarassed
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by bimpeecrown(f): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

There can never be any feeling of contentment when u watch ur children starve....

Let's learn to be merciful. After all who can say they have never stolen?
you right though, but she stole bag not food. Though didn't say the church shouldn't have been merciful but I just see the bag being stole as a way of feeling among as a woman that she is
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by OrdercityWeb: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

It's really sad... I mean look at this woman. She not some teenager who wants things she can't afford. She most likely has responsibilities. Hungry mouths to feed. She must have done this out of desperation.
Instead of them to counsel her and help her. They disgrace her and call Police.

What a shame. No mercy.
I can only wonder,

What would Christ have done?
I'm actually dissapointed that you could say this.

Well this was my reply to the comment you quoted.

"The other day when pastor Adeboye said he forgave the killers of the Abuja deacon. You were the same pple who started throwing tantrums and all that. You all started berating him.
Now they exposed a thief you're saying another thing again. I pity pple that take you all serious. You're a lost investment of any right thinking person's time.
Have a good day. Bye! !"
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by kevoh(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:
churches now adays wount stop amazing me as well dissapointing me undecided so a lady stole in the church and the best thing to do is disgrace her and hand her over to the police? what the church erected for? to gain money or win souls to christ? only a few sermon of christ love to her and message of salvation and prayers would have brought her to christ n guess what heaven would be happy but that pastor or deacon never thought so nd the church would claim to worship God every Sunday. I shake my head embarassed
The Church did the right thing. What would you advise the church to do if a serial killer or Shekau of B*k* h*ram comes confessing his sins in the church?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Environer: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Moji Alade, a yoruba female robber, stole from RCCG, a yoruba entity. Gambari pa Fulani grin grin
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by obailala(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Hahahaha... Red handed! God help us! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Kokaine(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:
They called a police for her?
What happens to forgiveness? cry
Not supporting what she did but as it was in a church, I think they could just have pardon her instead of calling the police cos the Bible teaches us to forgive one another as christians
#Just my thought#
someone had already unzipped her cloth
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2017
Someone's Mum,show of Shame
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by heendrix(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

The other day when pastor Adeboye said he forgave the killers of the Abuja deacon. You were the same pple who started throwing tantrums and all that. You all started berating him.
Now they exposed a thief you're saying another thing again. I pity pple that take you all serious. You're a lost investment of any right thinking person's time.
Have a good day. Bye! !

face ur fact mr man if I moved against adeboye forgiving his deacon killers quote me where I castigated or moved against him the fact you cant be delivered from blindness doesn't make everyone reason the way u do
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by heendrix(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2017
kevoh:

The Church did the right thing. What would you advise the church to do if a serial killer or Shekau of B*k* h*ram comes confessing his ss in the church?

if Osama bin laden together with shekau come to our church to confess their sins my pastor would never disgrace him first or even call the police he would simply just preach to him and show him the path out of darkness n ignorance. thanks
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Her name is mulikat agbabiaka mumuni.. grin few hours ago it was Ronke Adeyemi,now this..
Why always BA4onjaLOTELI!? grin grin
A4onja
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by KAYD007(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:

Your logic is flawed! Going by your reasoning, i can walk into the church, kill a person, but since it is a church, i shouldn't be held responsible, after all the person i killed will be going to heaven!

If that woman has done that outside, somewhere else, she will be beaten, stripped naked and puvssy stuffed with GHANA pepper! but in the church none of that was done, she was simply caught and handed over to the police.

Afterall Jesus said he has not come to destroy the LAW but to fulfill it.

Once again i submit that your logic on this matter is flawed. angry
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by JaffyJoe(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2017
Bigsteveg:

It was not the church that took her picture. No be people like me and you dey go church? Nigerians that would rather take picture of accident victims than saving them.if you we're at the church , u would have taken pictures also. That is how useless our youths have become.
By the way what about sharia?
Y'all are quick to blam church forgotten it's just a building. No be una people ;Nigerians dey go there

Speak for yourself chairman lol, I don't have time for such frivolous act. You're right though, our senses of humanity is so rotten in this tech-driven age.
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2017
They should've forgiven her and then put her on the front seat during the reminder of the service grin

wetin buhari don turn many ppl into!

And plenty of them,hungry and smilling zomBs and psy baba,full here.. grin
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by agbonkamen(f): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Wise up guys and stop being an hypocrite.
Who is the church? No be Nigerians full there? People who take accident selfies..
It's the people that make up the church, don't deceive yourself.
If they were to follow that dumb ideas of yours, you are giving everybody free pass to go Rob fellow Nigerians in church and go Scot free. How about armed robbers as well.
She should have walked to the pastorate and asked for help not go stealing.
She should go try that in a mosque if they won't kill her immediately, or have u forgotten sharia?
Do not be an hypocrite, people like you go to church snapping around. Probably you would have done same.

CCs

Lawrenty50
Agbonkamen
YelloweWest

You guys should always reason well Abeg.
Mr reason well I never said that what she did was good but degracing her inside church in such manner is what I didn't like...
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2017
kattytamer:

She should have thought of her children before she chose to disgrace herself...inside Church of all places.
keep shut, you don't know what she may be feeling inside
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by AerialMapper: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2017
So she stole a bag in Church and she is harassed. Chances are that 3/4 of the congregation have just been robbed by the man on the pulpit and they gleefully danced and dropped their money in a basket for it to be transferred to the Headquarters.
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by nan1: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2017
just watch the cctv you will know that this woman is a chronic thief its not her first time oleeeeee
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2017
See as she resemble adiemus grin grin
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by CDCEO001: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2017
Most of these people are probably church goers and not Christians.
The best thing they would have done is to sit the woman down, ask her questions and see how you can help her and council her etc.
That's what you supposed to do as a Christian, i am not supporting what she did, but will definitely not put her on the Internet.
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by 400billionman: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:

Maybe, she is not a big tither.

The pastor would have explained that its a SLIP OF HAND..

1 Like

Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Johnrake69: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:

Well... That is the church today. The church as I know it, is a private property.
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by ADIEMUS(f): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
See as she resemble adiemus grin grin

Ewu Gambia!!!
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Johnrake69: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2017
KAYD007:

Your logic is flawed! Going by your reasoning, i can walk into the church, kill a person, but since it is a church, i shouldn't be held responsible, after all the person i killed will be going to heaven!

If that woman has done that outside, somewhere else, she will be beaten, stripped naked and puvssy stuffed with GHANA pepper! but in the church none of that was done, she was simply caught and handed over to the police.

Afterall Jesus said he has not come to destroy the LAW but to fulfill it.

Once again i submit that your logic on this matter is flawed. angry

Are you saying the church as a body of Christ can't handle issues of petty stealing when the Bible said we are to judge Angels. What is the essence of the church then if they forsake sinners?

After locking her up are they going back to the police station to win her back to Christ?
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by greatman247(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:

This is the fucking problem I have with Nigerian Christians. Most of them don't practice what they mostly preach. They preach forgiveness and then act otherwise.

Imagine a church pastor telling his congregation such phrases like, "we came with nothing and going with nothing" Bullshits, "everything in the world is vanity", "money is the root of all evil" and the same pastor goes out of the way to acquire luxury lifestyle, example amassing wealth to himself, empire, buying houses here and there whereas he can only sleep in one room, buying different exotic cars that are very expensive, wristwatches worth millions, gold, diamond and even private jet too. They just deceive their gullible members so that they will not one day become richer than them so as to keep respecting them and continue calling them Daddy GO, GO etc. Bullshit.
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by salam1(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2017
neonly:
Buhari see what yur hardship Don cause
y haven't u stolen anything because of buhari hardship?
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2017
agbonkamen:
Mr reason well I never said that what she did was good but degracing her inside church in such manner is what I didn't like...
Be it in church, mosque, market..it's still stealing.
In mosque, they would have cut her hand with sharia law.
In market, they would have burned her alive.
Now church handed over to police, u are complaining.

By the way, did the pastor ordered the youths in the church to take pictures and start uploading on nairaland? No be jobless youths like you .
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2017
I do not encourage stealing. Especially in the church. But Paul the Apostle in 1Cor 6 said we should resolve cases like this within the church. He said, DO NOT take a brother/sister to court or to unbelievers to settle.

A situation like this is perfect room to show the act of forgiveness Jesus talked about; to preach the Gospel to her; and mentor her into becoming a vessel for God.

OR

Cast out the demon causing her to steal.... OR break the curse if it were a curse.

No matter how rampant stealing is in the church, this is never the way to treat a thief caught in the house of God.
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by BigIyanga: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:
STFU!! What is wrong in doing the right in Naija? She might have stolen a lot of bags and caused untold hardship to unsuspecting congregants. Look at the car she stole, she left the family stranded and some would have to incure huge cost in reprogramming the car.
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by haywhyy(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:

Just like the woman who was almost stoned to death in the Bible because of adultery
Everybody walked away when Jesus said he that is without sin should continue stoning her... Churches should embrace this example
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by haywhyy(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
This woman probably has stolen from somebody and the person laid a curse on her that she must continue to steal and must keep disgracing herself...

That's how soon we would lay a curse on these useless and stupid people called politicians...

Reminds me of a movie
STOLEN BIBLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) / How I Co-ordinated Rivers Kidnaps From London –suspect (Pictured) / Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.