Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. (18792 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It / Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by cstr1000: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Danladi7:

Dont worry,they will come beg your lord and savior nnamdi kanu to come and give them.Are you now happy?grin
No.
they will keep doing what awolowo did till he died.
clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by CioAngels(f): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
nwakibie3:

http://thenationonlineng.net/youths-kick-restructuring/
The yoruba youths, seriously, how much are you paid to this, mr alake, or are you working for pa Obasanjo?
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by cstr1000: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Danladi7:

Only igbo people believe SW didn'stand for GEJ in 2011
You gave more than half your votes to a northern hegemon backed by northern interests and you call that ''standing for GEJ''?
Get out of here, you clown.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Danladi7: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
cstr1000:

You gave more than half your votes to a northern hegemon backed by northern interests and you call that ''standing for GEJ''?
This one is trying to cover the heaven with his palm.grin
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Danladi7: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
cstr1000:

No.
they will keep doing what awolowo did till he died.
clowns.
Lolgrin

I will rather advice you to save nnamdi kanu from going ojukwu waygrin

who knows weither he too has absconded to ivory coastgrin

he will soon come back to come and contest for senator under APC and loose woefully like ojukwu didgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
cstr1000:

Shut the fucck up, you liar.
When the rest of the south stood with Jonathan , where was the SW?
When the rest of the south stood with OBJ, where was the SW?
You want to claim southern solidarity when it suits you? You no well at all.
Go and ask your elders to tell you your real story. They obviously lied to you.

Well let me answer you on this one. I would not want the writer to do so. You avoided the issue with National Assembly. The NA solution cannot work. If I should narrate the GEJ problems here I will step on toes. All the YORUBA cultural associations supported GEJ for presidential election 2015. Afenifere, OPC (Pa Fasheun & Gani Adams), Yoruba parapo, etc. It was the people that rejected GEJ & he knows the reason. His several appeals through the Oba was late. The famous mass rally that grounded economy when Yar'adua was sick that made NA to confirm him as acting president was led by the Yorubas. The remaining Southern people that have no say when it was tough for him now saw him as a cash cow. A river that forget his source will dry.

On OBJ issue, the fact that they voted for Falae as the Yoruba choice as handed to us by Pa Abraham Adesanya did not mean he (OBJ) was left by them. In fact, there was no any need as the election was between two Yorubas. The media attacks OBJ received from Alex Ekwueme group before the PDP primary of 1999 was enormous in the political history of Nigeria , I am yet to compare it to the attacks on Buhari in 2015 election. Despite that, it was the north that made Obj wins the PDP primary. The main election was between Falae & Obj, so they have no choice.

However, this issue is different from the restructuring or returning back to how the colonial master left us. This is not an individual or political party issue. The south must have a united common stand but with the various behaviour borne out of civil war vendetta of the Igbos, I doubt if it will be possible. From your response, I noticed you are one of them. Intelligence, analytic thinking & deep reasoning are required by well trained people.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Officialzoe: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
I'm Yoruba nd I'm not part of them . so I think the headline should be "Some Yoruba youths" instead of Yoruba Youth

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
cstr1000:

I am just reading your posting. You have attitude problem. You also reason like illiterate traders. Check 2011 result. GEJ won in all the states except one with little margin. The total votes in SW was high. Your brothers looted & mismanaged Nigeria that was why he was rejected in 2015. A river that forgets his source must definitely dry off.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by oladeebo: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Young man go back there read again and come to reply my comment. I can't argue with you cause i don't know how to tell you this is an incoherent speech with the second paragraph fighting the preceding ones. And what are u saying? I am drawing attention to their assertion of economic reforms, resource allocation and restructuring and u are ranting about the people's mandate. You are confused bro
haa!
don't be confused,
Democracy is all about the people,
who were those people?
they were those that politicians go to bargain, bid, or negotiate for the mandate upon the manifestos selling to them.
it's just simple as that!
their is no Restructuring manifestos in the APC's, Non the people voted for Buhari to come and Restructure Nigeria for you!
You know who champion the Restructure in Nigeria vote for him he will restructure Nigeria for you!
why enforce Restructure on Buhari governent!
Trump had American mandate to kick against Obama program, that's Democracy!
The Due process you can gain something in Democracy is through;
i. constitution!
ii. The mandate!
ok?
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by wabagric(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ninethmare:
Why are these set of people confused?
The only person who thinks properly in that region is just seun
stupidity dey worry you bro,when are you going to have sense?
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
professorPABX:

You are very wrong, extremely wrong. The inability of the South to have a common stand caused by the Igbos is the major problem.

The National Assembly cannot address the marginalization & exploitation of the South. The National Assembly is a parliament established by an ordinance of democracy. In late 1998, a member of one of the power mafia groups in the north was discussing the issue of power shift to the South with his friend, the friend was not comfortable, he quickly reminded him that ' Democracy is a game of population'. That made the friend to relax. There was a problem structurally with Nigeria. The North works as a body at the National Assembly when it comes to the issue of exploitation of the resources in the South. The North does not having anything on the table for discussion. All the conferences (OBJ & GEJ), they (north) went there to fight & defend their survival on the resources of the south using their population as a tool.

The composition of National Assembly based on democracy theorem of Population already placed North on edge. The National Assembly is not balanced. The combined unity & single stand of the south is what can free the South. If the South is united, in 2015, those bogus votings in Kaduna, Kano & Jigawa would have been rejected by the South, it can create problem, by now, we would have gone our separate ways.

The ibo elders did not help matters. The information & propaganda passed to the youth have aggravated the situation. It was only Ojukwu & later GEJ (for GEJ it was very late) that realised that they need the Yorubas more than it appears, the National Assembly is a wastage of time. The foundation of Nigeria as a structure is corrupt.

You completely justified my points about the Igbo mentality of 'Its either my way or the highway'.

In other words, even though we operate in a democracy you still expect the rules of democracy shouldn't apply when it comes to the SE interest.
Perhaps you also expect the north should depopulate in order to reign in it numerical advantage.

If the national assembly cannot resolve these problems then what legitimate organ can?
Pls don't don't say national conference because whatever such body may come up with, its recommendations must ultimately have to be ratified by the national assembly.- and therefore an unnecessary exercise (duplication) in futility.

The lack of southern unity you mentioned is no doubt caused by Igbo intransigent and unbending attitude; until they eschew from tribal politics of sentiments and embrace politics of persuasion and compromise then they will always come against the brick wall of a unified north; because that is exactly what brings northerners closer together.

On the other hand, history has been on the side of the north when it comes to political liberalism: they picked Obasanjo from prison and installed him in Aso Rock even when his own ppl were rejecting him; they also voted for Abiola against their son Bashir Tofa - until the former turned the June 12 annulment into a tribal issue.
Northerners also picked Igbos as presidential running mates; Shagri/Alex Ikweme; Buhari/Pius Okadigbo as well as gave Ojukwu full pardon and freedom to run for the highest office (who sadly was rejected by his own Igbo constituency).

Igbo/SE position is akin to changing the rules or shifting the goal post in the middle of a match, simply because the game is not going their way - therefore proving them as dishonest co-travellers or unfaithful and hypocritical adherents of democracy.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Masterclass32: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:
1 gunshot and the Yoruba "agitation" will fizzle out. These ones get liver for Operation Crocodile Twerk?

Cowards.

They waited for flat skulls to take the lead before cautiously comin' out to breathe.

They'll scurry back to their hidey holes - no be sarrki & omenkalives dem?

Flat skulls? Crocodile twerk?

This guy sef... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Viergeachar: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
fulanmafia:

You were saying? smiley wink wink

Some northerners are behind those sellouts. They are highly negligible. grin
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by shallysgirl: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
You said it all. grin
AzeezAbubakar1:
am sure 99% of them are yeroba Muslims

Hehehehehehe anything to please the caliphate grin

cc
Alcatraz005 come and see your Muslim brothers

this people want to hoodwink other yerobas in other to continue pleasing the caliphate
no wonder they're (yeroba Muslims) the one rejoicing over the massacre of innocent Igbos/ipob in aba

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Ngokafor(f): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU EVEN CHANGED YOUR NAME TO DANLADI JUST TO PLEASE YOUR FULANI MASTERSgrin

As in cheesy grin...
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Ngokafor(f): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

You completely justified my points about the Igbo mentality of 'Its either my way or the highway'.

In other words, even though we operate in a democracy you still expect the rules of democracy shouldn't apply when it comes to the SE interest.
Perhaps you also expect the north should depopulate in order to reign in it numerical advantage.

If the national assembly cannot resolve these problems then what legitimate organ can?
Pls don't don't say national conference because whatever such body may come up with, its recommendations must ultimately have to be ratified by the national assembly.- and therefore an unnecessary exercise (duplication) in futility.

The lack of southern unity you mentioned is no doubt caused by Igbo intransigent and unbending attitude; until they eschew from tribal politics of sentiments and embrace politics of persuasion and compromise then they will always come against the brick wall of a unified north; because that is exactly what brings northerners closer together.

On the other hand, history has been on the side of the north when it comes to political liberalism: they picked Obasanjo from prison and installed him in Aso Rock even when his own ppl were rejecting him; they also voted for Abiola against their son Bashir Tofa - until the former turned the June 12 annulment into a tribal issue.
Northerners also picked Igbos as presidential running mates; Shagri/Alex Ikweme; Buhari/Pius Okadigbo as well as gave Ojukwu full pardon and freedom to run for the highest office (who sadly was rejected by his own Igbo constituency).

Igbo/SE position is akin to changing the rules or shifting the goal post in the middle of a match, simply because the game is not going their way - therefore proving them as dishonest co-travellers or unfaithful and hypocritical adherents of democracy.

This post of yours deserves the trash can for real

Too many 'north did this and that,'allowed this and that' i cant even deal....Your obnoxious and condescending tone towards Igbos as a northerner which echoes the average northern delusions about this country is why this nation will continue to retrogress till it expires..no matter how hard you northerners fight to hang on to others.

Its not your fault though,its the selfish and greedy leaders we have in the East i blame
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:37am On Sep 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

This post of yours deserves the trash can for real

Too many 'north did this and that,'allowed this and that' i cant even deal....Your obnoxious and condescending tone towards Igbos as a northerner which echoes the average northern delusions about this country is why this nation will continue to retrogress till it expires..no matter how hard you northerners fight to hang on to others.

Its not your fault though,its the selfish and greedy leaders we have in the East i blame

You contributed absolutely nothing to the argument except empty emotional lamentation about my tone of language, your apparent dislike for northerners and the failure of your leaders but at the end completely ignoring all the issues raised except your own prejudices - pls madam, address the issues not sentiments.
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Emassive(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You guys should stop this yoruba muslim thingy. We are one in Yorubaland. Do not separate us, please.

That's a big fat lie and you know it
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

hes busy screwing one hoe....uno na..your m........ grin grin
ur m....
Re: Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. by Xandelle: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Spent ₦43.5 Million On Governorship Forms Of APC And PDP / Banks Suspend Twitter Support For Products / Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.