Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React (35931 Views)

Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Kimcutie: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2017
The long, long wait for Wizkid‘s new song “Everytime” with Future is finally over.

The Shizzi-produced song has received positive reviews following the release.

Wizkid hinted his first collaboration with Future in May, and the 27-year-old has promised more sounds with the American rapper.

See screenshots below

Source :- http://www.thearticle.com.ng/celebrity/celebs-fans-react-wizkids-new-collaboration-us-rapper-future/

1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Kimcutie: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2017
I don't really like the song, it's just the collaboration, wizkid sounded like an upcoming artist, same love... "Pere" is better. In case you missed the song, download it here >> http://www.thearticle.com.ng/celebrity/download-mp3-wizkid-ft-future-everytime/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by IamOpemipo(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin by
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by problemsolver1: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2017
Okay
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2017
as much as the collab is great, the song is just hhmm hhmm...nothing special IMHO.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by doyinisaac(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
as much as the collab is great, the song is just hhmm hhmm...nothing special IMHO.
Wizkid fans doing this to u right now

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by alphanchanky007: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wizkid is the king of afro music

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nicki Minaj is next I suppose.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Kimcutie: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by BoyHuncho(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

will u keep chut angry

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Kimcutie: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
BoyHuncho:

will u keep chut angry
The song no sweet na, just same noise undecided

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
BoyHuncho:

will u keep chut angry

ok, so because YOU like the song, the entire world must be follow-follow sheep and like it too?! ARRANT NONSENSE!

again, i dont think there is anything special about that song.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Partnerbiz3: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cute gees

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by silasweb(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
I like listening to good music

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Big man wizzy , one of the artistes worthy of my commendation .

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Immune(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
reaction everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by aldexrio(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
alphanchanky007:
Wizkid is the king of afro music

Na only you talk that one ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Naff24(f): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rokia2:
Nicki Minaj is next I suppose.

Don't be surprised if you hear say Wizzy bleep aunty nicki o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Papiikush: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

ok, so because YOU like the song, the entire world must be follow-follow sheep and like it too?! ARRANT NONSENSE!

again, i dont think there is anything special about that song.

True... It's Just the same noise and bla bla bla... Most Nairalanders are dumb. They can't differentiate between hating and saying the truth.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by HMZi: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
The song no DOPE,rather ordinary i must say

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Catalyst4real: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sounds like the song of an upcoming artist. Excess repetition and wack lyrics. Wizkid can do better than this abeg

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Harbeyg09(m): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wizzyboi no makes us dance

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Horlartunes: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
wizzy baba loke loke

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Deefuray(f): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Song is Lit

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by mayskit4luv(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by itiswellandwell: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nice one

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by cotzywitzy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
I wonder if people use their ear to listen to music.. This is just the same style and sound... I like wiz though but I have to say when it comes to rhythm and vibe Davido got that hook anyday anytime.. God bless their hustle....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by MrGreenMavro: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is why I just hate Nigerian Movies �‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

The # Nollywood movie am watching right now, A dead guy appeared on his funeral day to attack the guy that killed him but he did not see him, so he (the ghost) decided to sit and wait for him. And do u know what??
The women sharing the jollof rice at the funeral served him too and he is eating... �‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

16 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by mangala14(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin Wizzybaby delivers as always

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Badgal I want u more, EVERY TIME!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style (photo) / Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? / Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.