Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React (35927 Views)

Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by jbreezy: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
I dont lyk wizkid...but i love diz song
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by iamVirus(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Taa! no be d same song wey I dey listen now?
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:

True... It's Just the same noise and bla bla bla... Most Nairalanders are dumb. They can't differentiate between hating and saying the truth.

maybe they think we must like anything a Nigerian artist releases, by fire or by force. lol!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by seunmohmoh(f): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
i thought wizkid is sick....is he normal now
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Alphasoar(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
What does the song portray, what's the theme.
As literary students, that is what we are interested in.
#Udo
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Papiikush: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

maybe they think we must like anything a Nigerian artist releases, by fire or by force. lol!
Mind of a slave. They must be loyal to a fault.
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by afezy110(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kimcutie:
The song no sweet na, just same noise undecided
i no blame u
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:

Mind of a slave. They must be loyal to a fault.

exactly, and thats the reason some of these artist can bring out some "simple/mediocre" tracks and still get some buzz.
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by dreadedman(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
xxx4997:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

Horse shit grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Lilcentt(f): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
abeg who can help my life with MTN 500 Naira. I wan sub 1week. I will appreciate it if anybody can help Me.
call me coperate beggar I don't mind but help Me
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Papiikush: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

exactly, and thats the reason some of these artist can bring out some "simple/mediocre" tracks and still get some buzz.
If all Nigerians have the kindda mentality I have towards music the likes of Lil kesh, small doctor, CDQ, Davido, Kcee etc will still be struggling for the top
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by BerryAnny(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wizkid be kinging the game steadily!!! Go bwoy!!!
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Harbeyg09(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:

True... It's Just the same noise and bla bla bla... Most Nairalanders are dumb. They can't differentiate between hating and saying the truth.

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by lifestyle1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
I have 10 mb left and I want to download this song.

If he no sweet.
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Naff24:

Don't be surprised if you hear say Wizzy bleep aunty nicki o grin
I doubt he have the Di..ck for that kinda azzzz. grin
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by eitsei(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:

If all Nigerians have the kindda mentality I have towards music the likes of Lil kesh, small doctor, CDQ, Davido, Kcee etc will still be struggling for the top
My brother people are not the same and our taste in music cannot be the same

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Papiikush: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
eitsei:
My brother people are not the same and our taste in music cannot be the same
As far as sane music is concerned, noise making ain't a good sound.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by eitsei(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:

As far as sane music is concerned, noise making ain't a good sound.
I agree with you but sadly most consumers of noise music don't know that and sometimes our mood dictates the kind of song we listen to

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by classicfrank4u(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
apart from me Hu else noticed?? wen ever naija celebs collaborate with foriegn artist the song's are always wack !!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Papiikush: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
eitsei:
I agree with you but sadly most consumers of noise music don't know that and sometimes our mood dictates the kind of song we listen to
Your mood dictates you listening to small doctor's

Hian Hian Hian?

Lol.... Bro, I'll rather watch pörn or smoke weed.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Maj196(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
The song is just ok nothing spectacular.
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
cotzywitzy:
I wonder if people use their ear to listen to music.. This is just the same style and sound... I like wiz though but I have to say when it comes to rhythm and vibe Davido got that hook anyday anytime.. God bless their hustle....

most sincere comment on NL today grin

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by Alexcupa24(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wizzy is doin great. Dat a banger. Thumbs up hendrix

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by haykes(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ok now MUMU & MUGU go dey quote themself now
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by BoyHuncho(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kimcutie:
The song no sweet na, just same noise undecided

That's ur opinion bro..different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by BoyHuncho(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

ok, so because YOU like the song, the entire world must be follow-follow sheep and like it too?! ARRANT NONSENSE!

again, i dont think there is anything special about that song.

well that's ur opinion..

Some other people will think differently
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
BoyHuncho:

well that's ur opinion..
Some other people will think differently

some will love the song, while others dont... and thats OK.
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by BoyHuncho(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

some will love the song, while others dont... and thats OK.

Exactly my point..

Take for example Migos, I'm a big fan of 'em, there's a friend of mine who hates them like shìt grin

Tats life bruh..different strokes

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by BerryAnny(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wizkid be kinging the game steadily!!! Go bwoy!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
BoyHuncho:

Exactly my point..

Take for example Migos, I'm a big fan of 'em, there's a friend of mine who hates them like shìt grin

Tats life bruh..different strokes

exactly, same with me and that rubbish DESPACITO song (song has 3.5Billion views on youtube, but not one of them is mine, lol!)... so why get mad when i gave my opinion on Wizkid song?!
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by daveblessed(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
alphanchanky007:
Wizkid is the king of afro music
I concur!!
Re: Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React by CuteMaro(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Soweto Baby over this song abeg...

But right now El Chapo na blast.
Honestly I neva expected much from Bangalee but he nailed it.

And Simi's Joromi.... That girl is just the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Victor AD Concert In Auchi / Jaruma Blasts Ned Nwoko: You Borrowed Huge Money From Billionaire Captain Hosa / Roy Agoda 9th Birthday: I Go Dye Gifted Son A Mansion As He Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.