Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

The Inner Being - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Inner Being (1208 Views)

Recognize The Inner Witness / The Inner Man / How To Open Your Inner Vision To See Spiritual World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inner Being by ifenes(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
When we speak, you hear yourself speak. Even when you do not say a word with your mouth you can still hear yourself speak. How could you hear yourself say a word like " Trump" without a vibration of sound.

If you close your eyes, you could still see. What is the eyes that could see your future or past even with your eyes closed ? What is the eyes that can see beyond time ? The Soul. This goes along with the ancient saying " I am not the flesh" .

You can see without eyes, you can hear without your ears, you can speak without opening your mouth.....so when you drop dead, these are the senses you are left it, a deeper and stronger you that resides in your body. Death is only an illusion that reveals the truth of the inner man. With this you can see how powerful you will be after physical death.

The Inner man; this the real us over looked by the physical illusion we exist in. The inner man/ woman is the being speaking through the shell , the immortal, the Begining and the End, the I AM THAT I AM, the Alpha and Omega , religionists call it "God" ( The Kingdom of God is WITHIN you)

The moment we realise that we are not the outer voice but the inner voice, we begin to have power, now when you speak,it is not only a shell speaking but a being(real you) speaking through the shell. This is where you heal all sicknesses( this is where mediation, speaking through the inner voice comes in). This is where you command reality to work for you and you do this through your consciousness

Speak soon, fellow IMMORTALS

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Inner Being by CAPSLOCKED: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
I'M LOST ON THE THREAD.
Re: The Inner Being by stephendamsoho: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M LOST ON THE THREAD.

OtemAtum minus Doctufos plus 2 long lines of cocaine plus LSD high equals Ifenes
Re: The Inner Being by ifenes(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
stephendamsoho:

OtemAtum minus Doctufos plus 2 long lines of cocaine plus LSD high equals Ifenes

That’s why your smart phone is smarter than you smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Inner Being by OtemAtum: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
stephendamsoho:

What I do
Re: The Inner Being by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 07, 2018
ifenes:

This is deep. Please, how does one separate the voice of one's ego -- motivated by fear, by instant satisfaction of bodily needs -- from that of the soul, guided by knowledge? I have read some tips online on this but the advice/tips I saw aren't foolproof.

While making critical decisions, the ego can, occasionally, throw one into confusion while listening to guidance (silent suggestions) from the soul, who knows one's past, present, and future.
Thank you.
Re: The Inner Being by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 07, 2018
ifenes:

And please, I need your well-informed insight on astrology and numerology?

Astrological predictions and readings seem to me like guesswork/conjectures -- I read articles online stating that astrology is not reliable owing to the fact that the sun's position was changed by God (I don't mean the gods of religion) millions of years ago. How true is this claim?

About numerology: It seems to me as a mere tool for entertainment because readings numerologists give to people appear to have similar messages.

I would love to hear your views about these.
Thanks.
Re: The Inner Being by ifenes(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2018
gensteejay:

And please, I need your well-informed insight on astrology and numerology?

Astrological predictions and readings seem to me like guesswork/conjectures -- I read articles online stating that astrology is not reliable owing to the fact that the sun's position was changed by God (I don't mean the gods of religion) millions of years ago. How true is this claim?

About numerology: It seems to me as a mere tool for entertainment because readings numerologists give to people appear to have similar messages.

I would love to hear your views about these.
Thanks.

Astrology to me is the most important knowledge that can guide humanity. This helps you identity your Energy parttern and your true focus in a particular reality. It reveals what's behind the veil. We know the Sun rises in Aries, hence these people born under this movement of the Sun are firey, inpatient, restless and relentless. It gives you a good idea of the burning desire in them as opposed to a libra who is born when the Sun is defending. They tend to be calm and kind of lazy. This is due to the Sun dying, hence they have no energy to carry out most taskes expected of them. That's why they are well known by Astrolgers as the procastinators.

Numerology is the life path or dimensions at which an individualised soul in human body sees things. From 1 to 9 is a progress of Experince. Number 1s are starters, they are like babies, while Number 9s have seen it all from 1 to 9. At 1, the person is super ambitious and impatient , while at 9, the person has evolved to a point of lacking passion in materialism. This is why ascended masters, prophets are usually number 9s.

It's about evolution of the mind and different dimensions at which we all experience things.
Re: The Inner Being by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
stephendamsoho:

Hahahahaaaaa! Don't be ridiculous. grin

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.b Joshua Received And Honoured In Dominican Republic / Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc / Understanding Divine Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.