Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How To Balance Spirituality And Academics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Balance Spirituality And Academics (1210 Views)

Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. / Is There Really A Difference Between Spirituality And Religion? / Post Your Doubts About Religion And spirituality And Get Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Balance Spirituality And Academics by Looray(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2019
Many christian students ask this question “How do I balance my spiritual and academic life?”. Yeah! Probably you are in the college or University, I know it can be pretty stressful finding that balance you seek. You know you gotta keep up with classes, read for those tests and exams and it just looks like “Oh God! What’s happening? How do I do this”. Yet you wanna keep serving God and doing excellent in your studies. How do I balance my walk with God, serving God and my studies?
Re: How To Balance Spirituality And Academics by paxonel(m): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2019
There is no balance.

The only way a christian student can serve God on campus is to ignore distractions called fellowships or churches and focus on his studies.

The importance of academics cannot be compared to religious jamburees, it is only black primitive africans that will put preferences on church over school this modern day, thats why they are backward
Re: How To Balance Spirituality And Academics by Looray(m): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Above all,

God is important

(1) (Reply)

Much Respect To All Those Who Put Their Lives On The Line For The Sake Of Others / Virginia Pastor Who Defiantly Held Church Service Dies Of Coronavirus / Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.