Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) (26513 Views)

I Demolished Eke Ukwu Market Owerri Because Is Linked To Female Deity – Okorocha / Graphic Photos Of Those Killed By Gov. Okoroch’s Security Men At Eke Ukwu Market / Graphic Pic) Many Die As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Destroys Eke-ukwu Market In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
even the useless okoroawusa did not show any remorse, may him or any member of his family lower to the ground below 6ft before the End of this year... Amen and so shall it be

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by IJOBA2: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

shocked
WHY THE SHOCK
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by Henrylenovo4363: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Very bad
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by IJOBA2: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Now he rests in peace.
in the belly of the beast.
You said he reached.
But he had no pistol.

One say the oppressor will sing the songs he once heard us sing.
YOU ARE NOT BIASED TODAY TAOFEEK... I SAY AMEN TO YOUR PRAYER
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rest in peace. Why dem no zip in trouser well now?see him prick dey show for outside.
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by chineduemmao: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
I cant stand this propaganda against owelle we all know this is a puky stunt. . . gush!

. . . . . . . . . . .*edit. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ' . ok nobody wan fry me 4 here?
let me b serious: Owelle u fvcked up big time. God dey. and what goes around they say comes around, u're not invicible even if u are, u ard not immortal.
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
cry it shall never be well with who ever did this to this poor kid. never !!!
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:
To ur killers and their supporters

They shall all be alive to bury their children one after the other

In jesus name
Insha alla
Na aha chineke
Amen
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by ogohfrankmoses(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointZerom:
All those illiterate Hausa soldiers killing Igbos will pay One day.
if dont no what to say shut up
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
RIP to the boy who never got a chance to write WAEC,JAMB,Enter university. Gov. Okorocha God dey
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:
To ur killers and their supporters

They shall all be alive to bury their children one after the other

In jesus name

Insha alla

Na aha chineke

Amen.... Amen.... Amen..

So shall it be for those that had a hand either directly or indirectly in the death of this innocent little boy...

God's vengeance shall not depart from them and their progeny for generation to come..

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
RIP to the deceased. May the Almighty grant his soul peace and eternal rest.
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by Sketch007(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
It's so sad reading about this and how Rochas and his government denied no one was killed but is rather having a thought about renaming Douglas road in owerri after this same boy.
R.I.P young chap! You'll live in the hearts of many, praying God grant your family the strength to forge on. Adieus ! cry
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by haymaths: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
tfjhfjyjkjkujmj,k
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by Austin234(m): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Poor innocent boy, my heart goes out for u. RIP.
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by zeepapa(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
naija is under siege

Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by Johniky19(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
RIP SOMOTOCHUKWU
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by Johniky19(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
RIP SOMOTOCHUKWU may GOD continue to comfort your parents Amen.
And to you mr roachas okorocha may the spirit of this innocent boy torture you and your family where ever you maybe and also to your killers
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by Gregdcutie(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
His only crime was that he was born into a poor Nigerian family cryHis only crime was that he was born into a poor Nigerian family
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
May your soul find rest.
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rip to the young lad. Rip to the innocent man.
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by chigo003(m): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2017
The handiwork of Roachas Okorohausa
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by ChineduUjU2020: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by Agadaobo(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2017
RIP Bro
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by patval(f): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2017
In my next world, I will be closer to umbilical cord in the womb so that once I hear Africa talk more of Nigeria, I will commit suicide immediately
Re: Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) by chibuchibu: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
may his soul rest in the bossom of three Lord .Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club / Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti / Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.