Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Just Lost My Dog Now. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Just Lost My Dog Now. (1125 Views)

Please Help, My Dog Now Look Like A Camel Because Of Her Stomach / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) / I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Lost My Dog Now. by kennyausta: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Am so sad right now. I left Lagos last 2 months and left my female Caucasian dog with my mum. I received a call from my mum that she came on heat which I arranged for mating, she was mated on 20th and 22nd of August, 2017.
after her mating she was eating as usual two weeks later I was called that she don't eat again but drink lots of water I called her vet and she went to my place to check my dog, she actually called from my place to tell me that my dog was pregnant and she gave her some vitamins and left. Today my younger sister called me and told me that my dog is stooling blood and I called the vet to go to my place and check on her she went and called me that she will be placed on drip but the medication she is about to administer on her might cause her to loss her pregnancy which I told her to go on.
few hours later I received another call that she is gone.
please Nairalander can any one tell what actually killed my dog from the little information I was given which I have also shared here?
Re: Just Lost My Dog Now. by taylor88(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pishures of the dead dog

Or

I tag u a Calabar man

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Dog Now. by ojun50(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Doh
get another one nd move on

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Dog Now. by Destined2win: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
May the soul of your dog rest in peace...Amen!
Re: Just Lost My Dog Now. by TreasuredLeidy(f): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
That dog (male) killed her with his infected di*k. Oya go and revenge. grin

Nawa, c question, Wetin person nor go read for nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Dog Now. by greatmarshall(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Eyaa
Re: Just Lost My Dog Now. by obynocute(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
it's pervo bro, sorry I know how u feel, I hv been in ur situation before. r.i.p, if u hv other dogs quarantine them nd let the vet doctor check them..

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Dog Now. by Lovetinz(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
When I lost my puppy when I was a kid, I must have cried for like 3days.
Cheer up and protect the rest.
Accept my sympathy on the passing on of your beloved pet.
Re: Just Lost My Dog Now. by Greene66: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cause of death: PARVO

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Dog Now. by Greene66: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
ojun50:
Doh
get another one nd move on

is not that easy... a dog that you have raised for years suddenly dies.. can you just get another and move on?

People who are not dog or pet lovers should not be here

2 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Dog Now. by ojun50(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Greene66:

is not that easy... a dog that you have raised for years suddenly dies.. can you just get another and move on?

alright keep praying she wakes up
Re: Just Lost My Dog Now. by Greene66: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
ojun50:

alright keep praying she wakes up

It's just like you Telling a person who lost a child to "give birth to another one and move on".. That's it..

You won't understand until you have lost a dog you love.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Dog Now. by iannathan(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Greene66:

I swear
Re: Just Lost My Dog Now. by kennyausta: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Greene66:
Cause of death: PARVO
thanks can parvo virus kill a 2 year old dog with about 33days pregnancy?
Re: Just Lost My Dog Now. by kennyausta: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
taylor88:
Pishures of the dead dog

Or

I tag u a Calabar man

You will not understand my plight leaving your dog with your mum for 2 months and 2days preparing to come pick her to my new apartment before she litters and receive a call from the vet indent to the house to check on her that she is dead I feel very guilty of not taking her with me.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think A GSD Is Good For A Six And Four Year Old Kids? / Cute Female Lhasa Apso Puppy For Sale!!! / Purebred Roit Pups For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.