Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy (32552 Views)

Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by globemoney: 1:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

As you move around with your imbecilic lies... I hope your paymaster told you the outcoms of his meeting last weekend? I wish him what he wish others ...Argue with yourself!!! bye
whynotthelies, the number one peter obi ass licker, peter obi is the worst thing to happen to Anambra after mbadinuju, I glad obiano has put the criminal in his place.. I wish the greedy and selfish peter obi what he wishes others,, yeye
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by dadigwe2001: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Its victory all the way for PDP. Its a strategic alliance that will bear fruits. Stella Oduah has issues with EFCC and as such is not morally suited for the job. Ifeanyi Uba depleted national oil assets kept under his watch irrespective of his reasons as genuine as they may sound, is not morally suited for the job. He will be in a position to keep Ndi Anambra assets and may have "genuine" reasons to keep all for himself. Lets be objective and think more in terms of what is best for our state going forward
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by yabatown: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
christopherozo:

You must be smoking some serious oshogbo weed or ahihia aturu. With this pair? looks like a pregnant Father Christmas and his wife at a Christmas shindig

You are not correct. You should have said A PREGNANT FATHER CHRISTMAS WITH HIS TWO WIVES at a Christmas shindig!

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Adebola314: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
yabatown:

You are not correct. You should have said A PREGNANT FATHER CHRISTMAS WITH HIS TWO WIVES at a Christmas shindig!

Na lie. Is Akeredolu wit his two wives. Dis man don old na.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Franco2017:
This old man should simply go and rest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGLJrcWBvRw

It's probably me, but this video z so so boring I regret watching t
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by brownsugar23: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

how many times will you vote from osun state?

what are you even saying
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
brownsugar23:

what are you even saying
I'm saying you should keep quayet, Afonjas especially ones without pvc can't vote in anambra.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by brownsugar23: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

I'm saying you should keep quayet, Afonjas especially ones without pvc can't vote in anambra.

see this Nna oooh what do you mean am not afonja but nwa afo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket / David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger / Buhari Going Through Yahaya Bello's Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.