Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,016 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy (32551 Views)

Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Yomzzyblog: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by free2ryhme: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Family of thieves

Make una shine una eyes oooo
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by GavelSlam: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

That's it
I no mind donkey sef.

You don't want biafla again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by months: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

Are we not going to have Govs in Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Chiedu4Trump: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

What's ur business?
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by kinibigdeal(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Akeredolu cannot be everywhere now shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Are this people doing what I think they're doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Throwback: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
So most people don't even regard IPOB and their boycott?

Indeed, IPOB is for miscreants. IPOB is a terrorist group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by GavelSlam: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

What's ur business?
It's a Nigerian affair, I'm entitled to know what goes on in my country.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Chiedu4Trump: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

It's a Nigerian affair, I'm entitled to know what goes on in my country.
What we do is none of ur business
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by GavelSlam: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

Yes you would.

Although I'm not sure what system of government Kanu was declaring.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Throwback: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

How dare you disregard the order of Ohamadike?

Ohamadike on the run, Biafra on the fall.

I truly sympathize with those who have been terrorized by IPOB, and I rejoice with them for being able to breath again in the SouthEast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by GavelSlam: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

What we do is none of ur business

It is my business and you can't do anything about it.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by ofuonyebi: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
The rich who have accumulated enough money will continue to hold the ace of political

Leadership in Nigeria while the poor continues to vote and wallow in abject pain of abuse and poverty!

See something...From Saraki's father to Bukola his son now in the senate, from OBJ to her daughter Iyabo just left the senate..

And from Ekwueme to Ekwueme's daughter about to be D'Gov...etc...God please come the aid of the poor patriots!

Our politic is everyday, every-year, going round-about...being recycled at the corridors of the same people of 50 & 20 years ago!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by AzeezAbubakar1: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Right..

And her father was busy frolicking with terrorists.. cool
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by months: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Throwback:

How dare you disregard the order of Ohamadike?

Ohamadike on the run, Biafra on the fall.

I truly sympathize with those who have been terrorized by IPOB, and I rejoice with them for being able to breath again in the SouthEast.

Are u still worried about Anambra election?

U need not worry for the stubborn flies follow the corpse to the grave.

Buhari and the entire North will get wat is coming.

There will be no election in Anambra.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by GavelSlam: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

There would be election in Anambra state or you get the Catalan treatment.

1 Like

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by months: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

There would be election in Anambra state or you get the Catalan treatment.

Oya stop disturbing me, i was enjoying sampling the Igbo politicians/ political class.

I am particularly interested in Soludo and Bianca replacing Obiano.

Shortly after Stella Oduah and Bianca Ojukwu slug it out for Gov.

Guess we will get that combo in Biafra. grin

1 Like

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Throwback: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

Dude, who are you when the Igbo leaders are supporting and campaigning and politicking?

Who are you when the deputy senate president who is the most senior Igbo politicians and constitutionally recognised leader is not asking for Biafra?

Who are you when none of the Senators from the East are not interested in Biafra?

You and your IPOB are nothing, except terrorists to be expunged.

1 Like

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by months: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Throwback:

Dude, who are you when the Igbo leaders are supporting and campaigning and politicking?

Who are you when the deputy senate president who is the most senior Igbo politicians and constitutionally recognised leader is not asking for Biafra?

Who are you when none of the Senators from the East are not interested in Biafra?

You and your IPOB are nothing, except terrorists to be expunged.

Dat was the same question Nigerians asked about Nnamdi Kanu then Buhari Gov started looking desperate and sorry, with illegality after illegality.

A sit at home order is standing and in the weeks ahead, it will be reiterated.

The streets will be empty.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by GavelSlam: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

Oya stop disturbing me, i was enjoying sampling the Igbo politicians/ political class.

I am particularly interested in Soludo and Bianca replacing Obiano.

Shortly after Stella Oduah and Bianca Ojukwu slug it out for Gov.

Guess we will get that combo in Biafra. grin

OK.
One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by HegenIkomkeh(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Even Peter obi knows this man would loose.

3 Likes

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by months: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

OK.
One Nigeria.

I am a Biafran not Nigerian. Go and restructure to accommodate us Biafrans, we will not drop our identity for anybody.

Definitely, not one that was gotten by blood sacrifice.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by GavelSlam: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

I am a Biafran not Nigerian. Go and restructure to accommodate us Biafrans, we will not drop our identity for anybody.

Not one that was gotten by blood sacrifice.

Taa!

Except you don't drive or travel all your legal documents state you are.

Talk true that day wey Naija win nations cup you no somersault?
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by months: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

Taa!

Except you don't drive or travel all your legal documents state you are.

Talk true that day wey Naija win nations cup you no somersault?

People lay down their life and paid for me to be a Biafran with their blood.

It is the last respect and honour of recognition that we Biafran Igbos owe dem.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by GavelSlam: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

People lay down their life and paid for me to be a Biafran with their blood.

It is the last respect and honour of recognition that we Biafran Igbos owe dem.

You should also lay down your life for others na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Throwback: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

Dat was the same question Nigerians asked about Nnamdi Kanu then Buhari Gov started looking desperate and sorry, with illegality after illegality.

A sit at home order is standing and in the weeks ahead, it will be reiterated.

The streets will be empty.

Nobody in the SouthEast no longer fear IPOB. Buhari has put IPOB in their place and the people can now breath a sigh of relief and go about their fre life to make their own choices.

IPOB is finished.

Ohamadike the Okanlawon is still running and so afraid and humiliated to look back to care about what is happening in Abia, talkless of Anambra.

Even the SouthEast governors are so relieved and can focus on their jobs.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by adslipps: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ndi Anambra;

No Lefelendum

No Erection
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by months: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

You should also lay down your life for others na

And wat makes u think, i wont?

I am very vengeful, i dont forget or forgive.

Naija better just let us go otherwise, some of us will constitute major problems in this country.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by mandandit: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END..

EKWUEME'S SON IS WORKING UNDER GOVERNOR OBIANO

IS THIS FORMER VP DISTRIBUTING HIS CHILDREN ACROSS ALL THE POLITICAL PARTIES IN NIGERIA?

THIS IS HOW IGBOS KEEP DISGRACING THEMSELVES AND SHOWING THE REST OF NIGERIANS HOW OPPORTUNISTIC AND POLITICALLY NAIVE THEY ARE.

1 Like

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by cstr1000: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Terrible leaders.
Only in a shit-hole like Nigeria, leaders will go against the wish of the local majority just to please some fat incompetent fuccks in Abuja.
And election is around the corner? They don't mind because they know they will win regardless.
Is that one a democracy?
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by GavelSlam: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

And wat makes u think, i wont?

I am very vengeful, i dont forget or forgive.

Naija better just let us go otherwise, some of us will constitute major problems in this country.

Internet warrior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) / "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola / Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.