Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC (2432 Views)

Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Abdullahi Tsoho In Jigawa Defects To APC / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Buterflyle0: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
A governorship aspirant of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Jigawa state, Alhaji Baba Aliyu Santali, has reportedly joined the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) saying his decision followed the latter’s achievements across the country.

Daily Sun reports that Alhaji Baba Santali, a former commissioner for works and transport‎ for eight years under former Governor Sule Lamido, said his defection was deliberate.

He said he joined the APC at this time to avoid the likely suspicion by some people that his defection was for the purpose of seeking appointment.

“If I had wanted to join the train of those trooping into the APC for the sake of relevance, I would have done so long time ago.

“But I’m here to team-up with governor of the state to support the cause he had started,” he said disclosing that he had always supported President Muhammadu Buhari.

The report said the former commissioner defected with the executive and ward chairmen of the PDP in the home of the current PDP deputy national chairman, north, Ambassador Ibrahim Kazaure.

Legit.ng earlier reported that four former governorship aspirants of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Niger state defected to the All Progress Congress (APC) along with their supporters.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) report that the decampees were received by Adeniyi Adebayo, deputy national chairman, APC south, on behalf of the national chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomonle at the launching of the state governorship campaign in Minna on Saturday, January 12.

https://www.legit.ng/1215110-jubilation-apc-pdp-governorship-aspirant-jigawa-defects.html?fbclid=IwAR0J3zJfMmrSx2cvFE4A4Nu7Ut9KTL01cIIg2hYYpb9PjkALyoYZ7WvfqQY

Mynd44, lalasticlala

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by madridguy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Welcome development.

Mai Gaskiya

4+4

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Buterflyle0: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
PDP is officially dead. The elections is effectively PMB vs PMB. Atiku is a wasted venture.

When their own governorship aspirant in a state decamps then its a wrap. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Common aspirant?

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by madridguy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bros with every indication, Atiku has already surrender to PMB. Meanwhile, he don tey bros. Hope you're fine.

Buterflyle0:
PDP is officially dead. The elections is effectively PMB vs PMB. Atiku is a wasted venture.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Buterflyle0: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
madridguy:
Bros with every indication, Atiku has already surrender to PMB. Meanwhile, he don tey bros. Hope you're fine.

I dey o. I dey pursue money since o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by madridguy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Okay bros. Glad to have you back. Hope you're fully back with news that will pepper PDP well well grin

Buterflyle0:

I dey o. I dey pursue money since o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by livelymatilda22: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oh not again... Have pity on Atiku and Pdp na

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Buterflyle0: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
madridguy:
Okay bros. Glad to have you back. Hope you're fully back with news that will pepper PDP well well grin

You know as e dey go na cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by madridguy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
I trust you.

Buterflyle0:

You know as e dey go na cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by sagio09: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by sagio09: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buterflyle0:

My guy haw fa. Where u go hide? We don dey miss u ooo

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Stalwert: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Atiku is doomed, so nah like this his political career take finish? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by ORIENTATION101: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
In Dj khaled voice """ Another one""
Buterflyle0 cannot be unconnected to increase in sucide rate in the wailers camp.

Inec should just declare buhari the winner already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Buterflyle0: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
sagio09:

My guy haw fa. Where u go hide? We don dey miss u ooo

My man I no hide o. Money making things since late last year till now. I had to make sure my business moved to the next level this year o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Aufbauh(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
How come that those in the PDP who know better are defecting from the imminent defeat of PDP whereas the impoverished e-rats are still believing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Buterflyle0: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
In Dj khaled voice """ Another one""
Buterflyle0 cannot be unconnected to increase in sucide rate in the wailers camp.

Inec should just declare buhari the winner already

Imagine this is happening in the home of the PDP deputy national chairman, north, Ambassador Ibrahim Kazaure.

This is PMB coming to their house to slap them with enough ginger cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by olajizz01(m): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
This people will not kill Atiku and his supporters b4 febuhari 16.

Sad news for him and his supporters right,left,front,back,up and down.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by gaby(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lol
Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by alizma: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
no reasonable person will see this kind of crowd following Buhari and still maintain that he will die with PDP.
Obi should be preparing to go about the remaining campaign schedule alone from next two weeks because Atiku will soon decamp to Dubai.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by mycar: 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hmm,
Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by ORIENTATION101: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buterflyle0:

Imagine this is happening in the home of the PDP deputy national chairman, north, Ambassador Ibrahim Kazaure.

This is PMB coming to their house to slap them with enough ginger cheesy
i sense bigger defections to come through for apc in next 20days. These re top pdp party chieftains in north .is like the final burial of pdp will come sooner than we expectedgrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Buterflyle0: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
i sense bigger defections to come through for apc in next 20days. These re top pdp party chieftains in north .is like the final burial of pdp will come sooner than we expectedgrin

I have repeatedly said Atiku is not marketable. The biggest mistake PDP made was allowing him to buy his way to presidential aspirant status on their platform. Corrupt soul jam corrupt party and they are hoping that Nigerians would be foolish enough to bring them back after we removed them based on the same corruption.

PDP are officially idiats

The defections will be on a daily basis for the next 20 days or so.

Watch and see

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by ORIENTATION101: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buterflyle0:

I have repeatedly said Atiku is not marketable. The biggest mistake PDP made was allowing him to buy his way to presidential aspirant status on their platform. Corrupt soul jam corrupt party and they are hoping that Nigerians would be foolish enough to bring them back after we removed them based on the same corruption.

PDP are officially idiats

The defections will be on a daily basis for the next 20 days or so.

Watch and see
atiku presidential ambition will be the final nail to pdp coffin. pdp was able to come out of coma due to the treachery of saraki , and Dogara in national assembly.
2019 elections so many politicians in pdp will be rendered useless after apc wins. The corruption fight will bite pdp to death .no national assembly or chief judge to use as bait again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Corrinthians(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buterflyle0, the great tormentor of Albino Cownu and Atiku is back! cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Asshurbanipal: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lol. APC should stop disturbing us all this nonsense. Buhari should continue wasting his time on aspirants that failed primary election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Sam0(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Wise man.He knows PDP will lead him no where.team 4+4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Modarun(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Here is the offcial Resultbof the recently concluded PDp gov. primaries in Jigawa.

1. Aminu Ibrahim Ringim emerged the Jigawa PDP guber primary election winner after scoring 2,028votes.

2. Tijjani Ibrahim Kiyawa, a distance second with 394 votes.

3. Hussaini Namadi that scored154 votes.

4. finally Ali Sa’ad Birnin kudu, a former governor of the state got 30.

APC netted an insequential Politician. A very insignificant ant. This one that cant evn secure a local govt counselorship wont be missed.

Sai. Aminu Ibrahim Ringim!
Sai Sule Lamido!!
Sai Atiku
!!!
Sai PDP.?! Power to the PEOPLE!!!

we sti on that...

1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by Buterflyle0: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Corrinthians:
Buterflyle0, the great tormentor of Albino Cownu and Atiku is back! cheesy

Lol I hail you bros. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC by sammy99(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
mtchewww!!!
See as dem dey celebrate mediocrity

na aspirant move i kon dey think say na d incumbent governor sef.

Chai APC and mediocrity are like 5&6,dats y dey cannot move dis country forward.we wher wher we wear and d wearest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dot In The Circle: South-South Leaders Deny Any Deal With Buhari / Turkey Says It Won't Stop Russia Accessing Black Sea, Opposes Sanction / Breaking! Nigeria Army Shot Dead 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Orlu, Imo State-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.