Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Pls Help Me Out. Am Really Going Crazy. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me Out. Am Really Going Crazy. (424 Views)

Please Help Me Am Going Crazy / Help My Female Friend. She's Going Crazy / Pls Help Me Out. Am Really Going Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Out. Am Really Going Crazy. by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
I don't know how best to explain this but will try to do it well.
Before this, I used to be a damn reader. I love reading every piece i came across.
Middle of last year, I suffered from a kind of brain problem. It happened that the thing will just come with a slight headache but on the outside, nothing seems real.
Everything that i was doing then will just seem like an imagination or a dream.
One Pastor (formerly a doctor) told me that my problem is as a result of too much reading (though i don't know how true it is because we are close neighbours and he always see me with book).
So I was forced to stay indoors for complete one week without even chatting.
That seemed to work a bit as i began to come back to my self gradually and have since, kept myself away from reading.
Now, I wrote jamb this year.
My Studies in preparation for the exam went all fine and I even forgot I once had a problem.
Now, am preparing for my post utme.
The Point is that am not even reading like my real self.
Re: Pls Help Me Out. Am Really Going Crazy. by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
What I mean is that am reading at a very slow pace which sometimes, i won't even touch my book for two days.
Just Today, the problem stroke again.
I immediately closed my book when the sharp pain inside my head started.
Pls Help Me Out.
I can't run mad at this stage of my life pls.
cc. lalasticlala, seun.
Pls Help A Brother.
Re: Pls Help Me Out. Am Really Going Crazy. by Youngsage: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
AuthoritySpeaks:
What I mean is that am reading at a very slow pace which sometimes, i won't even touch my book for two days.
Just Today, the problem stroke again.
I immediately closed my book when the sharp pain inside my head started.
Pls Help Me Out.
I can't run mad at this stage of my life pls.
cc. lalasticlala, seun.

Pls Help A Brother.

And you haven't been to the hospital to see a Medical Professional for this yet
What are you waiting for?

Pls do so, asap!

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought: Are You Paying Too Much For A Delicious Meal / 7 Undeniable Reasons Why Dark Chocolate Is Beneficial To Your Body / What You Need To Know About The Monkey Pox Virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.