Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

"I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her (42577 Views)

Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) / Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by tawlin(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=Holuwahyomzzy post=60664605][img]https://2.bp..com/-ojgWGr_xfoI/WcK6ZD8IgII/AAAAAAAAEsM/VjGyWTPoKds028O7B8prVYWZ2gFIFKP8QCLcBGAs/s320/Mercy-johnson-and-hubby.jpg[/img]

With all these cheating stories and divorce here and there, it is refreshing to see this wonderful couple keep our hopes alive that true love isn't lost.

Mercy Johnson's hubby, Prince Odi shared a video she recorded for him and he said,

and In response, she commented with love emojis , calling him her king.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3W3XZ_ZDVcQ/WcK5IsaC6zI/AAAAAAAAEsA/-j1vddu00Z427yQ4dGzYjccJzFo8qQ7ywCLcBGAs/s640/mercy.jpeg[/img]

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/i-will-pay-your-bride-price-again-mercy.html

[wow mercy fawless face]

Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by tawlin(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2017
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] sadbeautiful
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by rocketsky11: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2017
refreshing to see a marriage actually working out unlike all the others breaking recently. Please oh get married to reasonable people so we can have more long lasting marriages. Just like on LostRib.com http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v where you can find hardworking men and women all single looking to get married.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Eaugusta(f): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Daboomb:

It is "CHARACTER" that sustains marriage, not puS$$y. A point will come when Alum sef go say "wetin, abeg, e don do now".

And dont worry, YOURS will come, when it is best for you.

Mercy never knew it will take a woman abroad to mess-up her own marriage, for her to have the marital bliss she has been praying for!
And just look at how she has been able to manage her home, despite all the "we dey wait" gang hoping to hear bad news, from day one?
That is CHARACTER
You've said it all, but we also need God's intervention when it comes to marriage because sometimes no matter how good the lady's character is, a wrong man in her life can make life so unbearable. I honestly pray for all the good guys and ladies out there not to end up with the wrong life partner

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Daboomb: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
oshaosha2014:
Olu Jacobs and his actress wive. Omotola and her husband. These are celeb marriages I can praise.
I know there are other ones, but these ones that I know of, I can praise them till tomorrow. Mercy and her husband are still very very young in marriage and all this public display of affection online and be very tricky.

I certainly agree with you on the "public display" thingy!
I think marriage is so revered that one does not need to put it on social media, every now and then except on "special occassion" like anniversary or birthday of your spouse.

Having said that, we can only hope for the best and hope that kasali does not happen.

Men are not perfect beings and even more so, Nigerian men.
Their wives (l mean those who place premium on having a long, blissful marriage) should always factor this in, when they decide to marry them.
Your husband will offend you sometimes and you will certainly feel like its not worth the trouble but if you cherish marriage and all the goodies that come with it (just like the baddies that go with it), you will not be too hasty to challenge a fight or cheat or pack it up.
Men are egoistic by nature and cant cope, ....wont cope with a WIFE that "confronts and challenges" them on everything within the Home-setting.
You can stil have your way, if you know how to apply "Diplomacy" with your husband, in your own Home..

Likewise the husbands, your wife is not perfect. She will annoy you at times (infidelity is the RED LINE l know most men cant cope with, even if they wanted to! Its not in the nature of the "male gender", even among lower animals, to tolerate it. that is how nature create us.) and you will feel like just ending the marriage.
But at those times, l want you to reflect on the "good sides" of her. Think about the initial reason you married her. Think about how you supported her and improved her. think about the good times you have shared and "take a deep breath" and ask her to retrace her steps.

Some wives will, while others wont.
As long as a wife is repentant, honest abiut her failings, willing to make amends and not repeat the offence (or bee seen to be working hard against such "weakness"wink, you should always forgive her, make up with her and help her overcome it.

Yea, l know, you can only "help" someone who is willing and asking to be helped.

Men are men and Women are women.
We are different and our weaknesses are nOT THE SAME BUT we can COMPLEMENT each other to make a beautiful Home.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Daboomb: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Eaugusta:

You've said it all, but we also need God's intervention when it comes to marriage because sometimes no matter how good the lady's character is, a wrong man in her life can make life so unbearable. I honestly pray for all the good guys and ladies out there not to end up with the wrong life partner

True talk!
When l say "character", ........being "spiritual" is also part of it.
It takes the Grace of God, to sustain a marriage because 'trials and challenges' will come.

And BTW, the "Characte"r thing applies to men also.
You cant get drunk, come home nd beat your wife mercilessly.... and expect "Love" in return, even if she was an Angel dropped directly from heaven.
A husband has to show leadership, love and care for his wife and children.

Its not for a joke that our Mothers call their husband "Daddy".
It is because he stands in the position of their "FATHER", within the household.
Feeds them, takes care of them , protects them, nurtures them, erases their worries, lays good example for them to follow, (by his "character"wink, gives them financial security, houses them, ensures that their future looks certain, despite many challenges.

Any Husband that does the above for his wife and kids is a "natural Daddy" for them.
You should count yourself worthy, when your wife looks at you sees a "Daddy" in you, despite being love birds.
undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by Veraatabeh(f): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
True love dosen't need publicity
Re: "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her by fyxboss(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:
Yeah who will have a beautiful black, fully loaded boobs and ass with a hour glass figured lady as wife and wouldn't pay her bride price over and over till the end of days! undecided
life's not all about boobs and ass bro. only if my wife can have a great shape, good behaviour with something upstairs, I'll so adore her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I'm Single" - Carolyn Danjuma On Divorce Rumours / Falz Rocks Afo Kembe In New Photo, Kunle Afolayan Reacts / Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.