Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) (25059 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Truths9ja: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
Once I have a baby outside marriage, I will never marry again- Reality Tv Star, Mercy Eke

I won’t get married, I will adopt a surrogate method for babies says Mercy Eke of BB9ja👶

📹: @Herodaniels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBh9AqvvFM?si=1lWUWgvl0nfH8HaS

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Truths9ja: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
Very funny lady. She’s much open in this interview. Check out Mercy Eke pictures when she won the BB9ja show in 2019. It was beautiful. She’s much love ❤️ in the BB9ja show.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Creditalerts: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2023
Clitocurrency paying off smiley

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Truths9ja: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
Creditalerts:
Clitocurrency paying of smiley
lol 😂 it’s seriously paying off oooo

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Doris4ever(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
Once I have a baby outside marriage, I will never marry again- Reality Tv Star, Mercy Eke

I won’t get married, I will adopt a surrogate method for babies says Mercy Eke of BB9ja👶

Video Credit: Instablog9ja

https://fb.watch/nK8y3WLt8M/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

Who will be the father of the children. Definitely when they grow up, they will want to know their father.

Meanwhile
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car for me, quote me or check contact on my profile.

4 Likes

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
She is pretty and sexy. But not a good wife material. Can't clean . can't cook . So men will always come to her for Se.x ,but not for marriage

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Truths9ja: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
Doris4ever:

Who will be the father of the children. Definitely when they grow up, they will want to know their father.

Meanwhile
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
yes soo. You are very right

2 Likes

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Coolsat(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Damaged

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Fasindo: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
shocked

Her choice.

Hope she knows that once she becomes a baby mama, her market value will reduce by 60%.
Most people will not see him as someone left over.

Some of the senators will not be booking her anymore.
Her house of Rep. clients won't be calling her anymore.
Some big business men won't be funding her anymore cos they won't see the need.
Some male celebrities won't feel free booking her for the weekend.
My prick won't even be standing anytime I see her even if she naked cos I hate single mothers.

Before she takes that decision, she should ask Yvonne Nelson and them T. Boss how market.

She can also add Tonto Dike to the list

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Truths9ja: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Coolsat:
Damaged
Damaged keeee, in what sense 👩👩👩

2 Likes

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Pepperdemisback: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Just say no man in his correct senses can marry you, Igbo precisely!
She forgot she posted last year that she married secretly. The main disadvantage of telling lies is that you will contradict yourself.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Pepperdemisback: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
Doris4ever:

Meanwhile
It is a normal thing in the East, they will bear Eke as Surname and be told their fathers didn't pay bride price that's why they are bearing Eke.
Ini Edo buy sperm from Sperm bank to form one daughter, her surname is Edo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:

Video Credit: Instablog9ja

https://fb.watch/nK8y3WLt8M/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

Possibility with highest bid grin
Oya talk true, e don happen? Nothing fit shock us again in this life, na NEPA dey control am, no light SINCE to charge
Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Truths9ja: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Possibility with highest bid grin
she’s looking for baby daddy niii 😂

1 Like

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Caydar: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2023

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Kobicove(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
The same declaration Don Jazzy also made...we're watching cheesy

1 Like

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by misreal(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
.are you a marriageable woman??…you that exposés your yansh in public

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by dust144(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
True, that's what am enjoying.
Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by callmelous: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Williamjack9288: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Good Evening

No playing If you don’t love free money then skip this, but if you need urgent money for bills not much then read below

Screenshot below no playing

Even if some of you have received the money and still did not send me my share I won’t stop helping and I appreciate those that reach out and send me part of the money, if I have any more updates I will let you know

For those that have not yet heard about it or don’t know how to receive their own read below

Palmpay Nigeria Support Fund Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register as a new user and collect the reward too,.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

When you receive the 20,000 you will send me 5k out of it for showing you this update so when I find another one I will be happy to post it here

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot…. Once you receive the money and you want to send me my own share as appreciation then send it to this account

OPay 8.1.8.1.5.5.3.4.7

Click below Facebook post link

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0phK4azx6o7QCeop31J9tSaPdWcXQs8JZgDjUE6JnLpMcTHAka4XgoMEEEUSyrQ1kl/?mibextid=cr9u03

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Suspect33(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Why are y'all convulsing?? grin

Na by force to marry? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Kingjbase: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
She has always being a disgrace to womanhood
And what pains me is she is not even a 5 out of 10

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by grandstar(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
This one thinks she's giving advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by Truths9ja: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
Well mercy Eke has a point here. Her words, her choice, her opinions. Mercy is just looking for a ready made man niii.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
This is simply an advert.

Mercy Eke is putting out a public notice about her willingness and readiness to be a baby-mama to any celebrity of the opposite sex. And she's attendantly pledging to be loyal and contented in the discharge of her baby-mama duties.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by famology(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Just say u nor see who marry u jooor.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by MuMuOnBail: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Na wa ooo

What about the once you have been aborting? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by money121(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Tell us the truth now

Eyan linda ikeji

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk / The Best & Worst Dressed At The Future Awards 2014 ( Photos ) / Ehi Ogbebor Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday, Calls Out Billionaire Ex-husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.