Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Chipped Tooth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chipped Tooth (529 Views)

I Want To Fillings For My Chipped Tooth In Port Harcourt. / Where Can I Fix My Chipped Tooth With Composite Fillings In Port Harcourt? / All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chipped Tooth by Cunnilingus(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys, few yrs back, I had an accident and my two front tooth chipped, now I wish to have it fixed. Can I know where I can have it fixed and how much I should budget maximum. Thanks guys
Re: Chipped Tooth by Lovetinz(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
People who do that are called Dentists.
The work in Hospitals.
Hospitals are located in well known areas near you.

By the way, does your username have anything to do with the chipped tooth?
Re: Chipped Tooth by Cunnilingus(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lovetinz:
People who do that are called Dentists.
The work in Hospitals.
Hospitals are located in well known areas near you.

By the way, does your username have anything to do with the chipped tooth?
no. I knw. I don't wish to go to the government one I know cos of their bureaucracy
Re: Chipped Tooth by GogetterMD(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Visit Odontoville dental clinic. They have branches at Town planning way, Ilupeju, and VI Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Mosquitoes / Relocation Sale - Weight Bench / Man Break E Penis When E Dey Try Unusual Position During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.