Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos (2186 Views)

Why Cristiano Ronaldo Rejoined Manchester United / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media / The Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Ruggedfitness: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Lionel Messi has them, Neymar has them, Ibrahimovic has them, but current world best player and the highest paid athlete and player in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo seems to stand out from the crowd one more time.

In entertainment industries like sports and music, athletes and musicians are renowned for their tattoos. Neymar had tattoos of his mother and sister which made headlines for some time and so does his former teammate Lionel Messi.

Fans and football lovers have always wondered if there was a reason behind Ronaldo refusal to get a tattoo, even one showing his love for football with a tattoo wouldn't hurt. I, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor have also wondered why the football legend chooses to stand out and the reason makes sense.

Read More >>>> http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/cristiano-ronaldo-tattoos.html
Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by THUNDAR(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
How did you become favourite when am just hearing of you for the first and maybe last time?
Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by THUNDAR(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Sorry that was all I read!
Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Ruggedfitness: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
THUNDAR:
How did you become favourite when am just hearing of you for the first and maybe last time?

because you have not heard of Sheldon Adelson, doesn't mean that he is not a billionaire...

Although, I try to provide value through my blog and give you everything you ask for... So you can take a look or join my at 7am everyday to read new articles..
Re: Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos by Ruggedfitness: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Video: Real Madrid Vs Juventus 1-3 – All Goals &highlights 11/04/2018 Mp4 & 3GP / Position Of Man Utd Match With Barca(pox) / Vincent Enyama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.