Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

The Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos... (1987 Views)

Why Cristiano Ronaldo Rejoined Manchester United / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media / Here Is Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
I don't know if you people know this before. A few years ago, Cristiano Ronaldo revealed that the reason why he does not have tattoos on his body is because he usually donates blood-about twice a year. Now, in case y'all don't know, people that have tattoos on their bodies are not allowed to donate blood because of the possibility of infections from tattoo ink. So Ronaldo had to make the sacrifice...so he can keep donating blood. Great man! cool cool.

I read more details online...here's 1 of my sources where it was reported:

https://www.naija.ng/69866.html
Re: The Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos... by dyadeleye(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Cos he is a Puzzy.
abeg stop saying what you dont know...People with tattoos can donate blood after the blood is tested..
i have done a series of blood donations.

Read more if you care. Knowledge is power
People with tattoos can present to donate blood if their tattoo was applied by a state-regulated parlor using sterile needles and ink that has not been reused. Those who receive tattoos in a state that does not regulate tattoo parlors must wait 12 months after receiving the tattoo to present to donate blood.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos... by MENZPRIDE(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
"So Ronaldo had to make the sacrifice...so he can keep donating blood. Great man! cool cool."

So, not having any tatoo on your body is a 'sacrifice'?

Re: The Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
dyadeleye:
Cos he is a Puzzy.
abeg stop saying what you dont know...People with tattoos can donate blood after the blood is tested..
i have done a series of blood donations.

Read more if you care. Knowledge is power
People with tattoos can present to donate blood if their tattoo was applied by a state-regulated parlor using sterile needles and ink that has not been reused. Those who receive tattoos in a state that does not regulate tattoo parlors must wait 12 months after receiving the tattoo to present to donate blood.
Long talk. At the end of the day we are both still saying the same thing-that is, if you do wear tattoos, you can't just walk up and donate blood! A lot of things will have to be checked, cross-checked, verified and whatever. Period!

And by the way, what you said above is apparently for the United States-we are talking about what entails across the world, mostly western nations. Ronaldo is in Europe not USA!
Re: The Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Have Tattoos... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
MENZPRIDE:

So, not having any tatoo on your body is a 'sacrifice'?

NO cool...certainly NOT!

Maybe it's the way I presented it. I'm refering to Ronaldo sacrificing something he would have loved to do. I wasn't talking of "generally" or what applies to everybody. I hope you understand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Threatened By NFF For Composing Song Celebrating Super Eagles - Austino / Today Vip Games / Sure Betting Tips For Thursday 28-09-2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.