Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Money Making Signals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money Making Signals (357 Views)

GDAX New Online Legit Money Making / Forex, Indices And Stocks Signals With Very High Accuracy / The Money Making Chinese App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Making Signals by milliman(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,
This is for prospective traders and existing ones only..

After many testing of what really works have been able to come up with a tested trading strategy that gives at least 26pips per order opened. so say you opened a volume of $2 per pip thats $52 profit easy without dropping a sweat...

I need just 10 people to take advantage of this opportunity.. i will create a whatsapp group for that and everyday before 6:30am i get the signals sent to the group and then you place your orders for a fruitful profit while you go to your various work place. Its just that simple brother

for subscription into the Forex Signal group
1. One week..... #2000
2. two weeks....#3000
3. one month....#5000

screenshot of the signal making money for you attached

Re: Money Making Signals by milliman(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
To take advantage of this opportunity send me a msg on whatsapp 08086092975 with the plan you want to subscribe for... Thank you
Re: Money Making Signals by milliman(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
And start making money

If you dont know anything about forex trading but you want to invest in it or learn about it or you just simply want me to manage your account successfully on your behalf then contact me and we discuss

(1) (Reply)

Date Gone Wrong!!! / Emmergination As The Father Of All Dids / We Are Hiring! Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.