Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

GDAX New Online Legit Money Making - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GDAX New Online Legit Money Making (1066 Views)

Earn Money Online Legit Platform / Online Legit Earning Platform / How To Make Legit Money From Lpv Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GDAX New Online Legit Money Making by Isioma40(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2021
GDAX cooperates with merchants on famous e-commerce websites and links many of their products.

After installing the app and registering an account, you are eligible to grab orders from many merchants on Amazon, Lazada and Shopee.

You can choose any product and follow a simple step to complete the order, you get commission from the merchants.

The merchants reward you because you have improved their ratings and sales by grabbing orders. This is win job

You can invest in this platform is legit GDAX partners Amazon, Jumia and Payporte.

Click the link Below for registration
https://go.gdax.win/ref/994653

Re: GDAX New Online Legit Money Making by gqboyy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Let us know when you withdraw your profit

1 Like

Re: GDAX New Online Legit Money Making by Kayatt: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
The platform GDAX is fake, Stay clear!!!. They're just hungry asses looking for innocent Nigerians to devour them of their money. I've been foolishly scammed of a huge amount of money by them, but I've learned an ugly lesson and we move. As if it wasn't enough to scam me heartlessly on telegram, they came to WhatsApp since they already have my number, sending me messages of a new dumb imitation of GDAX win fraudulent website named S.S.S (as seen in the pictures). As soon as they got what they wanted, the useless GDAX app stopped working. Please let's be careful of these wicked, hungry illiterates. I've pictures of two of them and the account details they use to rob you high and dry.

Re: GDAX New Online Legit Money Making by tonymyke4life(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2021
Kayatt:
The platform GDAX is fake, Stay clear!!!. They're just hungry asses looking for innocent Nigerians to devour them of their money. I've been foolishly scammed of a huge amount of money by them, but I've learned an ugly lesson and we move. As if it wasn't enough to scam me heartlessly on telegram, they came to WhatsApp since they already have my number, sending me messages of a new dumb imitation of GDAX win fraudulent website named S.S.S (as seen in the pictures). As soon as they got what they wanted, the useless GDAX app stopped working. Please let's be careful of these wicked, hungry illiterates. I've pictures of two of them and the account details they use to rob you high and dry.

Pls, how did they scam you. Did u deposit money. I noticed the site hasn't been opening. I'm not really worried cos I didnt deposit money in there. Maybe cos I didnt know I'm supposed to deposit cos I was using the capital of #5000 in my wallet to grow. So did u deposit? Pardon my asking.

(1) (Reply)

Algon Is Not For Sale, Imc Fumes Over Plans To Hijack Association / Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? / Will Tinubu Back Or Abandon Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.