Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid (30717 Views)

Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by ironheart(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2017
driand:
clearly you've never been to the southeast,.. There the poverty rate is very low that is to say the people of the south east don't need free medical care like the north, they can afford wat they need wen they need it.
because some can, does not mean everyone can. I admire the industrious nature of the south east, but some less privileged ones still exists. The army is not begging them, it's just a kind gesture or a hand of friendship to its host community

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by soldierdollar(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Radio Biafra reporter, it was people like you that called the station and peddling propaganda and lies that discouraged people.
When, where and how many times has IPOB given free medical treatment?

Why u come take am personal? Is it ur IPOB? grin

5 Likes

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by papermill: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Are we in military regime? Why military? What about our police? We need to be recognized.

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by ironheart(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
You dey mind those mofos, na radio Biafra dey reason for dem.
Their brains na for fancy.
bros no be fight na lol

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by userplainly(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Radio Biafra reporter, it was people like you that called the station and peddling propaganda and lies that discouraged people.
When, where and how many times has IPOB given free medical treatment?
guy don't mind these FOOLS joor, they cry that govt r not helping the region yet they ignore any good the govt brings to them, same way Hausa then drive UNICEF and govt polio vaccination workers now see Hausa children deformed everywhere begging for money........... these Ebonyi lazy bigot wants the govt to coman feed them and give them money just by sitting in their homes....... Igbos r really useless, I wonder what IPOB people will do to each other if THEY were allowed to leave.......AND THEY SHOULD STOP SAYING DELTA STATE AND SS R THEIR BROTHERS.......WE NOH JOIN STUPIDITY
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2017
rubbish... nah so I go boycott Anambra election

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by sleekman(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
OP for your info, on the first day of the free medical treatment by the Nigerian Army people turned up in large numbers, IPOB miscreants heard about it and bombarded Radio Biafra saying the soldiers were forcing people and injecting people with chemicals and infections, radio Biafra then started their normal lies and propaganda and urging people not to go for the free treatment.
IPOB and Nnamdi kanu should be ashamed for not providing such free treatment for the people they are fighting for aside asking them to go kissing Nnamdi kanu's shoe
You and your stupid lies. Do you have pictures of people massively attending the event? If you don't then close that smelling gutter of yours you call your mouth. Mtchewww!

3 Likes

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by zoedew: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Bitterness is a slow killer not only of an individual but but also an ethnic nationality that has itself in its vice grip. The relatives, friends and co-travelers of Bitterness include rejection, perceived marginalization, hate-speech, race-superiority complex, inferiority complex, group leadership by failed individuals, terrorism, self imposed statelessnes, loneliness and ultimately impostor syndrome! #spreadlovenothatred
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by userplainly(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

See this Daura man telling us what happened at Ebonyi.

You guys have lost the Igbos forever.
why do you think he's Duara? so anyone that reject your stupidity is Afonja or Duara/Fulani..... junkie am Urhobo, born, raise n living in Warri so weti u go call me? Duara lover?

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by frankpro27(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Nice one. Anambra election boycott loading.......
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Ngokafor(f): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
OP for your info, on the first day of the free medical treatment by the Nigerian Army people turned up in large numbers, IPOB miscreants heard about it and bombarded Radio Biafra saying the soldiers were forcing people and injecting people with chemicals and infections, radio Biafra then started their normal lies and propaganda and urging people not to go for the free treatment.
IPOB and Nnamdi kanu should be ashamed for not providing such free treatment for the people they are fighting for aside asking them to go kissing Nnamdi kanu's shoe

Radio without battery with an overdose of ameboism...Were you there to witness how they lined up tp receieve the so-called free medical health?

You are still stalking Biafrans and listening to radio biafra like your life will end if you dont after claiming 'victory' over IPOB...You call their supporters'miscreants and jobless but to be honest those adjectives better describes you aptly..keep up your dance of shame here,soon you will be dancing like a python.

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by okerekeikpo: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2017
We no want die with ur useless medicine, take it to IDP camps

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Ayatullah(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2017
If dem like make dem no commot come get treatment after the Python don carry dem dance crazy!.......wetin concern Python.

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by slimfairboy(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2017
One word..."HYPOCRICY"

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by maxzzo1(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2017
d govt n army are js using d operations 2 syphon money at d end we'll see der budget...while not dialogue 4 beta relation n gethering of informations.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Well, Me I can't relocate now. I have a good job here that is still paying my bills. But I'm thinking ahead and saving aggresively. I wouldn't like my children to live in a disorganized zoo like Nigeria where soldiers kill unarmed civilians for fun, where fulani herdsmen go about killing farmers, raping women and destroying farmlands and where some moslems think they want to impress a toothless bulldog called Mohammed by forcing their ideology on us. I will surely leave this shithole one day.

Are your earnings not in naira? Which kind good job be that? Baba you better start saving ooooo. You got kids?
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by userplainly(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Restructuring or disintegration.

That has always been our stand.

Kanu even suggested the adoption of previous resolutions.
Cownu suggested ke? my fren goan bathe, day doh break.......... e doh rish a week now n the jass never still clear from ur eyes...... who do the ORTUMOKPOR for KANU strong o!
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Ngokafor(f): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Nice one. You can't kill them and expect a pat on the back. The medical aid is nothing but a greek gift to cloud people's judgement so that they can unleash more terror on innocent Igbo citizens. We southerners (Yoruba Christians, traditionalists, and liberals. including SS) sympathize with our southerner neighbour, the people of the SE. The southerners (those mentioned) should not see this fight as a fight against the SE. Once IPob is gone, we can all kiss restructuring goodbye. We will all live under subjugation of the Hausa Fulani. We'll be slaves to them forever. Let us ignore those southern people who hit their heads on the floor to connect with one middle east paedophile looking for excuses and reasons to proscribe Ipob as terrorists.

Spot on and right on the money.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Nightwolf1: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
You know say Ebonyi people and literacy, dem and Abia people carry IPOB and Biafra for head like gala and okpa

I'm here. Post ur falsehood as usual and get thorough beating with facts. grin
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by zoedew: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2017
userplainly:

why do you think he's Duara? so anyone that reject your stupidity is Afonja or Duara/Fulani..... junkie am Urhobo, born, raise n living in Warri so weti u go call me? Duara lover?

That is symptomatic of rejection syndrome. Here's hoping they'll listen before they bequeath same to their young ones. Ndigbo should seek integration first before self-determination if they so please. Strategy makes for shining. #getwisdomitisprincipal

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Tunmosh(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Why are u guys so myopic, has there been anywhere your girls rapped by the soldiers? If u feel the operation is wrong you should blame your governors because they buy the idea. There is no amount of hatred u have for Mr President that will set you free because your leaders are selfish.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
After killing Biafrans, you expect fellow Biafrans to take the Zoo military serious.

This country is full of jokers.

That's another form of Arewa and Fulani herdsmen in military uniforms ethnic cleansing to reduce southeast population in Biafraland.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by userplainly(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2017
driand:
clearly you've never been to the southeast,.. There the poverty rate is very low that is to say the people of the south east don't need free medical care like the north, they can afford wat they need wen they need it.

south east dat can't survive so, hunger strike zone! they don't like school, only to run to other part of the country n do business....... I even hear the local waters in Ebonyi is even infested with some kind of worm that later comes out of people's skin ( legs n feet) real marra! IF ANYONE DOUBT ME ASK AROUND N DO RESEARCH! ...KANU wee not help but brainwash n steal their small remaining earnings then run away after putting them in trouble but still the govt forgive n is even trying to help..... smh Ipob n suffer r like 5/6

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Tunmosh(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2017
If the people be of Eboyi like let them boycott the free medical care Na dem go short. Eyin oniya
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Are your earnings not in naira? Which kind good job be that? Baba you better start saving ooooo. You got kids?
Na naira oo baba. Only very few Nigeria companies like NLNG and Schlumberger I know pay their employees in dollars and not all sef.
I don't believe in saving due to time value of money. I use my money for projects immediately.
Baba, life in america is not as easy as you may think oo. I just got back and I know what I'm saying - long working hours. It's good if you're an IT person.
My pay here is okay. Without a foreign job, na Nigeria ooo.
I have not stopped applying to jobs overseas sha..I want to leave this zoo as much as you want to.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by littlewonders: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2017
solace2013:

They were not just tagged terrorists, a court of competent jurisdiction declared IPOB terrorist, yes, Nnamdi Cownu is a terrorist.

Try not be bias brother. Who declared them first terrorist?. My comment was on the context of military, I'll employ you to read in that line. I never mentioned KANU.

I believe you'll be father someday. Open your mind when dealing and responding to events.

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by userplainly(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Baba, I dey tell you say na to relocate sure pass. My mind no dey naija again like that jaree. We should have an Islamic republic of Nigeria in 20 years time. By God's grace, na for better secular country I go dey watch naija issues on CNN. Wetin concern me?

mumu ur wish no go come true, plus ati wen u move u go carry all ur folks, mother, father, sister, brother, cousin, nephew, niece n friends.... abi u believe in Par-Head.... every mallam wit e own kettle? selfish greedy waste of sperm... e jus pain me say ur father noh Masturbate you troway wen he had the chance.. I BE WARRI SO DON'T THINK I'M AFONJA OR FULANI
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Na naira oo baba. Only very few Nigeria companies like NLNG and Schlumberger I know pay their employees in dollars and not all sef.
I don't believe in saving due to time value of money. I use my money for projects immediately.
Baba, life in america is not as easy as you may think oo. I just got back and I know what I'm saying - long working hours. It's good if you're an IT person.
My pay here is okay. Without a foreign job, na Nigeria ooo.
I have not stopped applying to jobs overseas sha..I want to leave this zoo as much as you want to.

Baba, anywhere is better ooo. You didn't email me as I requested in my other thread. Give me your email. A parody email would be better oo so you don't compromise your identity. Mine is bruce4u2017@gmail.com
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by userplainly(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2017
chosengocap:

Lies, lies, lies... "France & the U.K are frustrating our efforts in fighting IPOB" --- Nigerian govt Efi n'enweghi odudu, Chi ya na-achuru ya ijiji.
France n UK? I thought it was UN... oh sorry North Korea!

1 Like

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2017
sleekman:
You and your stupid lies. Do you have pictures of people massively attending the event? If you don't then close that smelling gutter of yours you call your mouth. Mtchewww!

The idiot did not states the date they started their operations poisonous aid.

The turn out was large on their terrorists papers.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by rafabenitez: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2017
They should administer this healthcare to Buhari,he needs it more than them.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Fulani herdsmen should go watch the video when Kanu asked that previous resolutions should be adopted

I know you are a Fulani person
I know you are a Somali Jew, IPOB miscreants should go and watch the video when some of their fellow miscreants were looking for Hausas in a bus to killed. What silly resolution and why didn't your other god GEJ implement it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Balarabe Musa Is Dead! / Obanikoro Arrives EFCC Office With His Lawyers / Poll Projects Atiku As Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.