Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid (30719 Views)

Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by comrChris(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Funny and at the same time stupid

Fg,NA,Ebonyi state government and SE governors are utterly stupid, who are they trying to impress? Playing politics with our lives is foolhardy of the NA,is the interior motive of this show not to win the people they have inflected with pain back?

I have never supported NK but it will be difficult for me to forgive and forget this crime against humanity the NA melted against ndi igbo, i am seriously praying for karma in no distant time to deal with the Fg, NA and every one directly or indirectly involved in that crime.

The NA are uncultured for them to invade a royal palace and start destroying things, they will pay darely for this, since they like war they will fight war and get tired of fighting war.

They should go to hell with their useless free medical care, Ebonyians don't need it, we know where to get treatment when we are sick.

Again NA are bunch of uncultured and illiterate idiots led by a senseless man called brutai who shamelessly takes any order given to him by the most clueless government in the history of Nigeria..their judgement is not far
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2017
chosengocap:

Lies, lies, lies... "France & the U.K are frustrating our efforts in fighting
IPOB" --- Nigerian govt
Efi n'enweghi odudu, Chi ya na-achuru ya ijiji.
Go report France and the UK to UN and ICC and stop waiting on God to fight for you.
Are you an efi(cow) now? Just asking
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by AnanseK(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Free Medical Care , God Bless The President!
President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, The Conqueror of PDP, Destroyer of Boko Haram, Accountant General TSA, Terminator of Fuel Subsidy/Scarcity, The Punisher of all looters, The Collector of looted funds, Defender of the poor, Renowned Anti-corruptionMaster and destroyer of IPOB May The Almighty bless this country in your care.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2017
nwaUrasi:

tell me the state you are from.
Ebonyi state remain one of the most underestimated state in Nigeria(though with great potential)
Awka Anambra precisely, what about that? They are clowns easily swayed by radio Biafra
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by chosengocap: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Go report France and the UK to UN and ICC and stop waiting on God to fight for you.
Are you an efi(cow) now? Just asking

Very pathetic, you can't even understand simple English. Go school you no gree?
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2017
Mandeyy:
U're a pathological liar. I live in Abakaliki. So, don't say what u don't know. It was cos of d Abia incident that people became afraid and skeptical of d medical aid just as d chairman of Abakaliki L.G.A. rightly said. The medical aid was just a face mending exercise after d Abia incident. It was not well intentioned.
You are the damn liar, didn't you see pictures and videos of the crowd receiving free treatment on the first day, were they forced? Radio Biafra even said names of those who received treatment be identified and later used for propaganda
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2017
soldierdollar:

Why u come take am personal? Is it ur IPOB? grin
Just to dispell the lies and propaganda of IPOB
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2017
ironheart:
bros no be fight na lol
Wetin you want make I do when these terrorists wan kill us with lies and propaganda?
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by zoedew: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2017
littlewonders:
Free healthcare indeed. The only sickness in the body of south east commoners at this moment are 'depression!' Emotional instability, after killing their brothers, raping their sisters even going as far to tag them 'Terrorist'.

How do you convince such people your healthcare services isn't a dead end service. My fore fathers use to say; 'A man who doesn't like your brother and sister does not like you!!'

One man went to UN and said Dialogue is important but in his house 'Violence' is the best approach.

Hypocrisy begot more hypocrisy.

I've learnt from this government that if anybody, group of people make me uncomfortable in a debate or through issues, I need to use violence(Physical approach) to reset them to my own quest.

Nevertheless, Who can recommend what sort of drugs I can take to completly erase Emotional instability or depression? All the young people in my hood are looking for it. #Save-a-life-not-to-commit-suicide.

Dig deeper. It should be apparent that the strategy adopted for the latest push for Biafra is fraught with fatal errors. 1. It set out with broadcast that missed the issue entirely when Buhari and other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria that were abused to no end were made its target. 2. There were no consultations and concensus reached with the non-Igbo ethnic groupings reflected on the proposed map of Biafra. 3. The brightest and best of Ndigbo whether by omission or commission took the back seat in the matter leaving Nnamdi Kanu at the wheels. 4. Hate speech - a genre of terror- was adopted as the lingua franca for the initiative leaving in its trail so much bile, bitterness, distrust, suspicion and everything anti progress.
The international community will not buy into this as presently packaged and that is the uncomfortable truth. Worse still, the IPOB is now known as a terrorist organization.
Ndigbo should, if it must, exit Nigeria closing the door gently largely, among other reasons because it is a people that has diaspora existence coded in its genes.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Viergeachar: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Nice one. You can't kill them and expect a pat on the back. The medical aid is nothing but a greek gift to cloud people's judgement so that they can unleash more terror on innocent Igbo citizens. We southerners (Yoruba Christians, traditionalists, and liberals. including SS) sympathize with our southerner neighbour, the people of the SE. The southerners (those mentioned) should not see this fight as a fight against the SE. Once IPob is gone, we can all kiss restructuring goodbye. We will all live under subjugation of the Hausa Fulani. We'll be slaves to them forever. Let us ignore those southern people who hit their heads on the floor to connect with one middle east paedophile looking for excuses and reasons to proscribe Ipob as terrorists.

You are a wise man.
All the same, Yorubas will NEVER stop calling for restructuring.
It's just that with the Igbos/IPOB agitating for their country, restructuring easily becomes the middle ground where we can all meet and make peace.
The Fulani-led FG must shift for lasting peace to reign!
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by kalufelix(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2017
We Need One Here In The United States Of Aba..
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by littlewonders: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2017
zoedew:

Dig deeper. It should be apparent that the strategy adopted for the latest push for Biafra is fraught with fatal errors. 1. It set out with broadcast that missed the issue entirely when Buhari and other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria that were abused to no end were made its target.

The approach is engolf with forever lasting errors.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by kalufelix(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2017
AnanseK:
Free Medical Care , God Bless The President!
President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, The Conqueror of PDP, Destroyer of Boko Haram, Accountant General TSA, Terminator of Fuel Subsidy/Scarcity, The Punisher of all looters, The Collector of looted funds, Defender of the poor, Renowned Anti-corruptionMaster and destroyer of IPOB May The Almighty bless this country in your care.
Terrorist Spotted
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by TimFisher: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Okudiover:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue NOTHING IS FREE EVEN IN FREETOWN. THIS MEDICAL AID OR IS IT AIDS IS NOTHING BUT ANOTHER WAY OF TRYING TO MANAGE THIS GOVERNMENT'S PR. FEW WEEKS AGO IN ABA IPOB NURSES AND DOCTORS WHERE GIVING FREE MEDICINE AND TREATING PEOPLE FREE AND PEOPLE WHERE FLOCKING TO THEM. THE BULLYING NIGERIAN ARMY NOW WANTS TO USE THAT CARROT STICK AFTER THEIR ATROCIOUS BEHAVIOUR AND AFTER LABELING THEM TERRORISTS AND LEAVING THEIR FULANI HERDSMEN OUT AS A PEACEFUL NGO.

I CAN'T SAY I AM SORRY FOR MANNY NON-IGBO NIGERIANS (HOWEVER EDUCATED) WHO CONDONED THIS MISPLACED PRIORITY BY THE GOVERNMENT. REMEMBER THAT THIS GOES BEYOND IPOB. THIS IS WHY BUHARI WANTED EMERGENCY POWERS AND THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY REJECTED IT LAST YEAR. HE SAID HE NEEDED THE EMERGENCY POWERS TO FIX THE AILING ECONOMY, BUT NOW YOU KNOW WHY. SINCE HE CAN'T GET IT CONSTITUTIONALLY, HE NOW USES THE MILITARY, POLICE, DSS, EFCC ETC TO SILENCE NOT JUST REVOLUTIONARY MOVEMENTS (HOWEVER NON - VIOLENT) BUT HE PROTECTS HIS HERDSMEN FROM ARREST AND PROSECUTION. HE WILL EVENTUALLY SILENCE THE LEGITIMATE OPPOSITION UNDER EXCUSES LIKE SECURITY THREAT. YOU MAY CALL ME NAMES IF YOU WANT BUT NEVER FORGET WHAT I SAID THIS DAY.

God bless u brother....u need to share ur post all over.for the world to see who buhari is.the emergency power caught my attention... i remember vividly
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2017
the Chief of Murdering Staff thinks he is very smart
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Obiwiz(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
You dey mind those mofos, na radio Biafra dey reason for dem.
Their brains na for fancy.
All this venom & vitriol simply because someone is suggesting you and your folks have a go at life existing independently? SE has more than enough indigenous healthcare practitioners, so having someone who's perennially refused equipping the hospitals gesturing to provide free medical services/personnel is plain suspicious. FACT!
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2017
userplainly:

guy don't mind these FOOLS joor, they cry that govt r not helping the region yet they ignore any good the govt brings to them, same way Hausa then drive UNICEF and govt polio vaccination workers now see Hausa children deformed everywhere begging for money........... these Ebonyi lazy bigot wants the govt to coman feed them and give them money just by sitting in their homes....... Igbos r really useless, I wonder what IPOB people will do to each other if THEY were allowed to leave.......AND THEY SHOULD STOP SAYING DELTA STATE AND SS R THEIR BROTHERS.......WE NOH JOIN STUPIDITY
Pathetic souls they are
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by nwaUrasi(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Awka Anambra precisely, what about that? They are clowns easily swayed by radio Biafra

if am not mistaken, Anambra and Abia has the highest number of IPOB members.

while Ebonyi have the lowest, Ebonyians are very peaceful.

besides, based on allocations and internally generated revenues; Ebobyi has higher development ration campared to Anambra.

finally, you haven't been to Ebonyi so your assessment is based on ignorant.

stick to you state, don't be stereotypical.
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2017
sleekman:
You and your stupid lies. Do you have pictures of people massively attending the event? If you don't then close that smelling gutter of yours you call your mouth. Mtchewww!
Dont be a lazy clown and search the thread here on nairaland
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

Radio without battery with an overdose of ameboism...Were you there to witness how they lined up tp receieve the so-called free medical health?

You are still stalking Biafrans and listening to radio biafra like your life will end if you dont after claiming 'victory' over IPOB...You call their supporters'miscreants and jobless but to be honest those adjectives better describes you aptly..keep up your dance of shame here,soon you will be dancing like a python.
After ranting, come and dance Etilogwu with the python
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Nightwolf1:

I'm here. Post ur falsehood as usual and get thorough beating with facts. grin
Post trash na, you know how we roll
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2017
Jolar101:

The idiot did not states the date they started their operations poisonous aid.

The turn out was large on their terrorists papers.
A little search on Google or Nairaland would've helped your brain
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by annyz: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Why was the free medical aid not delivered to people of Eboyi and other Eastern States before the python dance?

Very unfortunate I still maintain

Who is fooling who??

May God bless our struggles
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by kettykin: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:

you are not an igbo , please recheck your DNA
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2017
chosengocap:

Very pathetic, you can't even understand simple English. Go school you no gree?
I don notice you, now go play with your friends outside
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Obiwiz:

All this venom & vitriol simply because someone is suggesting you and your folks have a go at life existing independently? SE has more than enough indigenous healthcare practitioners, so having someone who's perennially refused equipping the hospitals gesturing to provide free medical services/personnel is plain suspicious. FACT!
After the rantings, let me know
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2017
nwaUrasi:

if am not mistaken, Anambra and Abia has the highest number of IPOB members.

while Ebonyi have the lowest, Ebonyians are very peaceful.

besides, based on allocations and internally generated revenues; Ebobyi has higher development ration campared to Anambra.

finally, you haven't been to Ebonyi so your assessment is based on ignorant.

stick to you state, don't be stereotypical.
99.9% of IPOB terrorists in Anambra are not indigenes, mostly from Abia and ebonyi.
Did you just assumed I've never been to ebonyi?
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2017
annyz:

Why was the free medical aid not delivered to people of Eboyi and other Eastern States before the python dance?

Very unfortunate I still maintain

Who is fooling who??

May God bless our struggles

The free medical treatment was part of the python dance, your question should be why Nnamdi kanu and IPOB couldn't do same to people they claim to be fighting for
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Yyeske(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2017
kettykin:

you are not an igbo , please recheck your DNA
I have checked your DNA and you are a Somali Jew
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by nototribalist: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2017
ironheart:
Na wao, you guys better take advantage of it. It's like Hausa boycotting poliomyelitis vaccination n they have the highest polio incident
our people are ok, take the drugs to Afonjas and their Fulani disease infected heaven
Re: PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid by Obiwiz(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
After the rantings, let me know
Zero logic.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai / Poll Projects Atiku As Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election In Nigeria / AirForce Personnel Begin Training In Kaduna To Sharpen Their Skills. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.