Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi (6679 Views)

Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2017
The Billionaire heiress DJ Cuppy pays homage to the Gucci Lord Hushpuppi as she rocks Gucci down and chills at Ibiza. Someone should help us call Hushpuppi to help us confirm if they're fake Guccis. He could sue Cuppy if they are though

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by shortgun(m): 12:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Hush has reinvented Gucci

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by GloriaNinja(f): 12:33am On Sep 21, 2017
undecided undecided CAN SOMEONE HELP TELL ME WHEN HUSHDOG OR HUSHPUPPY BECAME A CELEBRITY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by Hedonistically: 12:43am On Sep 21, 2017
The only thing I'm sure of is that nobody needs Hushpuppi to verify the authenticity of her Gucci.

Even Aba-made Gussi will automatically look authentic on you when you're a dollar billionaire offspring.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by majamajic(m): 12:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Even with eyes closed, its original !

So this guy just spend some millions on alcohol and become a celebrity.

If God wants to remember u .... at first people might think u are foolish.

When Bisola was giving head up and down on a live programme, yesterday she was at UN summit.

God dey ...

7 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by mofeoluwadassah: 1:19am On Sep 21, 2017
why are you all making this hushbingo popular sef
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by MasterKim: 1:42am On Sep 21, 2017
shortgun:
Hush has reinvented Gucci
Seriously.
One of the psychological way to attract people is to have a unique individual image.
Hitler with his beard,
Trump with his hair, etc
He created his with Gucci and he's very popular among his peers.

Bad or good. He's a celebrity today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by CaptainG00D: 3:11am On Sep 21, 2017
H
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by 9japrof(m): 5:51am On Sep 21, 2017
For all those criticizing hushpuppi, please be reminded that it is very important to carve a niche for yourself than to be anonymous. Question is what are you known for?

Don't be surprised, he might be a fashion brand for Gucci brand in Africa. When the nigga would be chopping Gucci endorsement money, people would be like kilode?

I support the Hushpuppi concept though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided undecided CAN SOMEONE HELP TELL ME WHEN HUSHDOG OR HUSHPUPPY BECAME A CELEBRITY.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by DePartfinder: 7:06am On Sep 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Comes through his money and GUCCI
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by Partnerbiz3: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Me na patek ambassador.

Data deals ambassador

See below..
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by Queenlovely(f): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2017
God bless Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2017
Celebs and their love for Gucci.

DJ cuppy be feeling like this right now. grin

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Life is Gucci
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by skedman(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Huss

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by oceanized25(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
Being a billionaires child isn't easy. Take it from me. Its fact because i am too. It feels lonely at the top. Everybody keep saying its daddy's money and all that. You would want to beat your father's record. Trying to impress the gullible. It has it pecks too. Door would open for you. But you still feel empty with the money. People hate you for being rich. For our safety my father bought about 100 dobber man pincer(deadly breed of dogs) to guard our estate at night. Nigerians hate prosperity
wink somehow I believe your affluence claim,but you sound like a 19yrs old.....that's not an insult pls.

4 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by bettercreature(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2017
oceanized25:
wink somehow I believe your affluence claim,but you sound like a 19yrs old.....that's not an insult pls.
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by angelTI(f): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
Being a billionaires child isn't easy. Take it from me. Its fact because i am too. It feels lonely at the top. Everybody keep saying its daddy's money and all that. You would want to beat your father's record. Trying to impress the gullible. It has it pecks too. Door would open for you. But you still feel empty with the money. People hate you for being rich. For our safety my father bought about 100 dobber man pincer(deadly breed of dogs) to guard our estate at night. Nigerians hate prosperity

Cuppy is that you?
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by cromz(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
ur post looks convincing buh the money no dey show at all for ur PROFILE picture

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by Joseunlimited(f): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Booked puppi in case please grin
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by akintadetope(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2017
cromz:
ur post looks convincing buh the money no dey show at all for ur PROFILE picture

na her leg the money dey show.you no fit see am
owo afe fe
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by cromz(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
[right][/right]
akintadetope:

na her leg the money dey show.you no fit see am owo afe fe
grin
akintadetope:

na her leg the money dey show.you no fit see am owo afe fe
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by maklelemakukula(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
if this is actually true, give me your number, lets be friends with benefits. there"s a sense of power I feel when bleeping girls like you

str8 up. I no dey hide my mouth
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by Jacktheripper: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
9japrof:
For all those criticizing hushpuppi, please be reminded that it is very important to carve a niche for yourself than to be anonymous. Question is what are you known for?

Don't be surprised, he might be a fashion brand for Gucci brand in Africa. When the nigga would be chopping Gucci endorsement money, people would be like kilode?

I support the Hushpuppi concept though

Si what's your niche
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by Jacktheripper: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:

Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
r u serious? cheesy prove doubting thomases with me
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by greatman247(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hush hush the Gucci daddy
Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by LesbianBoy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:

You? Billionaire's daughter? If na play stop am...

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi by Boyooosa(m): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Upon all, you can't afford to enter ground... O o sha le WO le (Tribute to Dagrin)

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z Files For Divorce From Beyonce. / 15 Top Celebrities With Wardrobe Malfunction / Nicki Minaj Celebrates Boyfriend’s Birthday At Strip Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.