Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Future Of Business In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Future Of Business In Nigeria (551 Views)

How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! / What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? / The Future Of Cable Ties Is Here Now! – RAPSTRAP! [Distributors Urgently Reqd] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Business In Nigeria by uchae25: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2010
I have been studying business in United State for 20yr and have been investigating Africa for 25yrs.  We in the Diaspora are the once to rebuild Nigeria.  The idea is a Micro Stock market where Nigerians can go and invest $5.00 to $100.00 in a small business in their home town.  Through this process Nigerian at home and around can work together in developing the uniqueness of that particular business.  Plus there is room for everyone to give their talents in the idea/business.  My team is working on a website that will do just that, we will start with Delta State as the prototype.  So if anyone has any comments on the idea, please reply, for the website is still growing.  I encourage everyone to join especially the youth.  The website is http://wazobianigeria.com/  go through the site and join the Facebook fan club on the left of the front page for more details. Oh, the website looks that way because we don't want to reveal the full concept until we are done, but check us out, and leave a comment!!

(1) (Reply)

Sms Business / I Need Some One To Teach Me On How To Do Online Survey / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.