Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (32199 Views)

Relocating To Benin, Togo Or Ivory Coast? / Relocating To Bahamas / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 10, 2017
Ugosample:

No updates?
what do you want to know? You want to hear me saying i regret my actions abi what? Cause ayam not understanding. I only reply questions here. If you have any question. I will answer you.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Ugosample:

Hope you have started processing your permit too?

All your praise for gh will vanish once Ghana immigration hold you lol.

So it's better you get a permit so as not to be found wanting
is getting a permit that hard? I'm even planning to go next week. I know you want to hear some bad stories, that's why you asked for updates. But my God no go gree. Have never till 2day regret any part and i'd never regret till i'd leave. Getting a permit is so simple that i can just decide to go to lome a day 2 the expiry of my stay. It is visa free don't you forget. They'd have to stamp it again when i'm coming in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by goodieuzo: 6:12am On Nov 10, 2017
How much is an average shop rent or small container?do you need a permit do small business like repairs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Ugosample(m): 6:23am On Nov 10, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
is getting a permit that hard? I'm even planning to go next week. I know you want to hear some bad stories, that's why you asked for updates. But my God no go gree. Have never till 2day regret any part and i'd never regret till i'd leave. Getting a permit is so simple that i can just decide to go to lome a day 2 the expiry of my stay. It is visa free don't you forget. They'd have to stamp it again when i'm coming in.

Which kind person you be sef?

Do you think I am pidgin2?

Those who know me here know that I am a frequent traveller, who has lived in different countries.

I was just advising you because I know wetin my eye see when Ghana immigration hold me and my passport was not within reach.

Though the issue was settled maturedly, if I was not in order, i for hear am for cape coast that day.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Ugosample(m): 6:26am On Nov 10, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
what do you want to know? You want to hear me saying i regret my actions abi what? Cause ayam not understanding. I only reply questions here. If you have any question. I will answer you.

Look at this guy grin grin

@Cutieme this your friend is a very funny person o

He wants to tell me about Ghana; D cheesy grin

I thought you will be updating the thread like Franknetter of doing at the American thread.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Ugosample(m): 6:28am On Nov 10, 2017
tonididdy:
@gentlebullet @pidgin2 @luxuryconsults

it's always good to see what the rest of the world looks like but to condemn where you coming from should be on a low-key otherwise you just keep worsening the mindsets of Nigerians in Nigeria and diaspora and non-nigerians as well.

truth is we Nigerians are a different specie of humans, its so rare to see an American relocating permanently to else where in the world. they love their country, they support it. this is what we should do as Nigerians.

All in all...i dont have a problem with migration out of the country because our leaders ain't helping. one man's meat, is another man's poison they say. God bless our hustle, our country and whatever decisions we take

PS; but would I leave Nigeria to Ghana to seek a job, answer is an almighty No! I'd rather go there to hussle or do buisness

Issalie o

Millions of Americans relocate permanently as well o, its just that their reasons are not the same as why a Nigerian will do so.
they migrate for opportunity and change of environment (especially those that hate cold) etc, not like Nigerians who want to escape hardship
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by cutieme(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2017
Ugosample:

I thought you will be updating the thread like Franknetter of doing at the American thread.

grin
Ugosample:

I thought you will be updating the thread like Franknetter of doing at the American thread.hahahahahahahahaha

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Godson201333(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Ugosample:

Issalie o

Millions of Americans relocate permanently as well o, its just that their reasons are not the same as why a Nigerian will do so.
they migrate for opportunity and change of environment (especially those that hate cold) etc, not like Nigerians who want to escape hardship

So many Americans relocate because of better life as well.I know so many who gave up their nationalities for Scandinavian countries or Germant mostly.If you ask them why,They will give you some reasons,Like peaceful environment,Almost no crime,Education opportunities and good jobs,social welfare,responsible government and many more .I will also choose one of those Scandinavian countries over Usa anytime any day.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2017
Godson201333:

So many Americans relocate because of better life as well.I know so many who gave up their nationalities for Scandinavian countries or Germant mostly.If you ask them why,They will give you some reasons,Like peaceful environment,Almost no crime,Education opportunities and good jobs,social welfare,responsible government and many more .I will also choose one of those Scandinavian countries over Usa anytime any day.
abi you no see life. We for naija and africa as whole self dey die on top them country.. Hun. Life is not fair at all ooooo aswear.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2017
Ugosample:

i no get anything to update ni and wetin i wan write self? If people ask question, i go reply na the thing. Shey you overstay that time wey police catch you ni abi them just notice say you no be ghanaian and them ask you for your passport and the thing they house abi? Biko explain abeg.

Cutieme face scarce small these days. Maybe my brother they get french girls puna steady and them no give am rest. E just dey be like say make i hear as these girls go they moan for french. How them go they talk am self? E be like say i go enter togo ooo. Cutieme i dey curious. Come explain abeg.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by goodieuzo: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2017
goodieuzo:
How much is an average shop rent or small container?do you need a permit do small business like repairs?
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=goodieuzo post=62242735][/quote]check tonaton.com for prices. And yes you'd need a permit. But you'd be given free 60 days to enter and change that later when you get to Ghana to a stay/work permit.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by goodieuzo: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2017
That is I will be given free 60days then before the expiration,I will try and get a permit for staying and doing business.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Ugosample(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2017
Godson201333:

you are right

I know of one who now lives in SA

read of him online.
he married an SA person (though white like him too)
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Ugosample(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2017
cutieme:
grin

Lmao @your friend
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by cutieme(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
i no get anything to update ni and wetin i wan write self? If people ask question, i go reply na the thing. Shey you overstay that time wey police catch you ni abi them just notice say you no be ghanaian and them ask you for your passport and the thing they house abi? Biko explain abeg.

Cutieme face scarce small these days. Maybe my brother they get french girls puna steady and them no give am rest. E just dey be like say make i hear as these girls go they moan for french. How them go they talk am self? E be like say i go enter togo ooo. Cowutieme i dey curious. Come explain abeg.
hahahahahaaa,bad boy!For your information,french gals get their own ringing tune o.E be like Don jazzy ringing tune :Eh eh eh eh eh eh mi to ri olorun eh eh eh eh eh eh
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by londoner: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ugosample:

Issalie o

You are so right. So many people leave their place of birth permanently not just Nigerians but also Ghanaians.

So many British and Irish people move to Australia and New Zealand as well as South Africans. It was also for a better life which their home countries did not offer. I lived in Australia for two and a half years so I have first hand experience.

In Nigeria there are Lebanese people that live in Nigeria permanently because their family settled there many years ago and made it home.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Ugosample(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
londoner:

You are so right. So many people leave their place of birth permanently not just Nigerians but also Ghanaians.

So many British and Irish people move to Australia and New Zealand as well as South Africans. It was also for a better life which their home countries did not offer. I lived in Australia for two and a half years so I have first hand experience.

In Nigeria there are Lebanese people that live in Nigeria permanently because their family settled there many years ago and made it home.

Exactly
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nigeriadondie: 1:34am On Nov 21, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
the bros don vex finish... Cutieme abeg stop responding to that frustrated beings' mentions biko.. Make she carry her wahala go.
Shey na Pidgin2. Na patient for Yaba Psychiatrix hospital wet escape from her ward and cud not complete her medications
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Godfidence: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2017
Hello house, I want to visit Ghana early next year would stay for like a week or two....i don't have any place in mind can you please suggest places I can visit as I don't want any boring moment. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by zuchii01(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2017
Please guys what are the necessary process and cost of moving to ghana
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Godfidence:
Hello house, I want to visit Ghana early next year would stay for like a week or two....i don't have any place in mind can you please suggest places I can visit as I don't want any boring moment. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks in anticipation!
read about their tourist attraction online (google or read more about them on jumia travel).

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
zuchii01:
Please guys what are the necessary process and cost of moving to ghana
intl passport - 27k - 30k... Yellow card - 1k..... Transport - 16k - 20k.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by zuchii01(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Thanks bro i appriciate .at least with this i will know my next step.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by biazarre(m): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
intl passport - 27k - 30k... Yellow card - 1k..... Transport - 16k - 20k.
. how abt your job searching..? any luck...? and how valid is online job advert over there compare to Naija....
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by zevous: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Good day forum.. Please I need your help. I have been following this discussion from the start. I'm planning on moving to ghana.. Kumasi to be precise come 2018. I wanna know the price of accommodation. A single room self contain and a mini flat (Rom and parlour). And Please procedure on getting resident permit
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by SupremeBeast: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
and Londoner was here too. hmmm
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2017
biazarre:
. how abt your job searching..? any luck...? and how valid is online job advert over there compare to Naija....
yea. Have gotten a job. I don't know much about advertised jobs online. They don't have much trusted websites here like naija. Few are agents especially most advertised jobs on tonaton.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker / A Physically Challenged Man Riding A Bike At Ojodu Beger, Lagos (Photos) / Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.