Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Earn Money From Your Bank Refer A Friend To ALAT And Earn N1,000 When They Fund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Money From Your Bank Refer A Friend To ALAT And Earn N1,000 When They Fund (602 Views)

10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 / Earn N1,000 Per Referral And Make Up To 50k Per Month Online / My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money From Your Bank Refer A Friend To ALAT And Earn N1,000 When They Fund by bolajjjjjj247(m): 2:39am On Sep 21, 2017
(Join me on ALAT today my referral code is RUHUVQ) click on the link http://alat.ng
-Simply save and earn 10% or refer and earn 1k each for more info feel free to chat me up on whatsapp 08099448708)

ALAT will save you time with a simple account opening process that takes less than five minutes, help you put money away easily by automating your saving, also giving you 10% return on un-withdrawn savings and an extra 1k for every referral. make sure your bills are paid on time with its scheduled payments feature and deliver a free debit card you can activate, lock and unlock from your phone to you anywhere in Nigeria.

Which mobile platforms are supported?

You can use ALAT on iOS and Android devices.

How long does it take to open an ALAT account?

Opening an ALAT account from your phone takes about five minutes, a lot quicker than going to a regular bank to open an account.

What kind of account can I open on ALAT?

With photos of your face and signature, you can open a basic ALAT account. This account is restricted to a balance of 300,000 naira, a single deposit limit of 50,000 naira, and a daily transaction limit of 30,000 naira. When you upload photos of your government-approved ID card and a utility bill, your account will be upgraded to a standard savings account without these restrictions.

What documents are required to open an ALAT account?

To open a basic ALAT account, you'll need to upload a photo of your face and a photo of your signature (sign on a plain piece of white paper). For a full ALAT account, you'll also need to upload a photo of your government-approved ID card (your international passport, driver's license, national ID card or voter card) and a photo of a utility bill (not older than 3 months).

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Pension Updates Employers On Pension Reform Act / Different Types Of Bank Charges Which Frustrate Nigerians / Convert Ur Generator To Use Cooking Gas. Stop Buying Petrol 08166866515

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.