Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Types Of People On Nairaland Forum - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Types Of People On Nairaland Forum (491 Views)

Know Your Brother On Nairaland Forum / One Reason Why The Most Wisest People On Earth Look Lazier / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of People On Nairaland Forum by Officialzoe: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2017
joined nairaland some months ago and so far I've observe and noticed the different type of people commenting

1. The ones that can't do without including the word "Afonja" in their comments: Any small thing they are quick to type AFONJA

2. The Biafra spoke persons : These ones only Understand Biafra. even if the topic is about Romance, Sport, Entertainment they just agitate for Biafra.

3. The Very playful ones/ Funny ones: they virtually joke about anything, they can never be serious. (They make me laugh though)

4. The ones that can do without Tagging "Lalasticlala" : These ones just love Lala. they always tag him whether in context or out of context.

5. The snake Lovers: they are readily available to comment when the post is about snakes. They must also tag Lalasticlala ( I don't know the connection he has with snakes though) I hope someone can explain to me.

6. The Grammarians: These ones use various varieties of grammars to explain simple thing. smh

7. The ones that politicize every post.

9. They ones that can't do without abusing another Nairalander Loool

I know there are several characters on here. Kudos everyone

You can add yours ooo

(1) (Reply)

Will A Fela (legend) Offspring Wed An Obasanjo Offspring / Understanding Masquerades In Igboland / Never Joke About Domestic Violence. ( Check Out )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.