Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Professional Guidelines Needed Urgently. Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professional Guidelines Needed Urgently. Help! (298 Views)

2024/2025 WAEC Registration Form, Fee, Deadline And Guidelines / JAMB CAPS Admission Status Guidelines:meaning Of Accepted, Not Admitted And REC / A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Guidelines Needed Urgently. Help! by umesichibuzor: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Hello good people, please I would want to get the basic training for nursing or laboratory technician with certificate, currently I have a degree in microbiology.how do I go about it ?am resident in lagos,whatssap me on 07060504284,chiqbeautyservices@gmail.com for guidelines thanks
Re: Professional Guidelines Needed Urgently. Help! by nelszx: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
There are schools that trains these lots: School of health technology. The lab technician takes 3 years to obtain and in the school of nursing I guess it's same 3-4 years before you get the certificate but if I'd advise you I'd tell you to do a DE (since you already have a Bsc it'd be easier) into any university offering both and spend almost same years to be a BMLS holder (medical laboratory scientist which is way bigger than the technician cadre) or B.Nsc to be a nurse than the ones from school of nursing cos they can't cross certain grade levels.
Re: Professional Guidelines Needed Urgently. Help! by umesichibuzor: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yeah, DE,lemme look into it, thanks a lot never thought of it

(1) (Reply)

Aaua Alumni 2017 Convention To Hold On October 12 & 13 / Tired Of Writing Unsuccessful Exams? Here Are The Tips To Get Distinctions. / We All Need Change As Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.