Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now (7239 Views)

Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos) / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" / List Of Heroes That Biafrans Are Celebrating On May 30th(full LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by BrokenTV: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Just don't be close to any protest if you are in Aba, I won't have time to type RIP for anybody
In a sane country why should you be shoting people that are protesting without guns

1 Like

Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2017
They should try their best to remain non-violent even when provoked. This is key in making their point against the FG.

4 Likes

Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2017
oladeebo:
gone were the days!
This thread would have inundated with pics and videos
Is Aba no longer in the planet earth?
I jst watched D video nw bro. Guy dis guys ar die hard fans.
Dy can die 4 biafra, can u die 4 Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Just don't be close to any protest if you are in Aba, I won't have time to type RIP for anybody

No one needs your RIP. Its better to die for what you believe in than to live in bodage. For the unteempth time, leave ipob alone. Their protest is not against yoruba. Its a Nigerian issue.

Face yoruba matter. Dont you have Shame. Nairaland yoruba stink.

15 Likes

Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by dometome: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2017
dcosmosboy:
I jst watched D video nw. Biafra can nva die, it is engraved in our hrt. İ Will upload it later
thank you. please keep on keeping on

1 Like

Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2017
BrokenTV:

In a sane country why should you be shoting people that are protesting without guns

My dear. The thing tire me. Shooting unarmed people with live bullets. My goodness. We blacks have a long way to go.
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2017
oladeebo:

gone were the days!
This thread would have inundated with pics and videos
Is Aba no longer in the planet earth?
Is your future Igbo wife part of those protesting ? grin
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:

Stupid talk.

1 Like

Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by attackgat: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Napoleondegreat:

Okezie onye igbu mmadu na adi mma
Anyi abiala na ala Aba
Okezie lekwa anyi gbagbuo.

That is what I call sheer determination of the people. It cant be stopped by bullets
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by zionmade1: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2017
I will teach my children anger control very early in life and also teach them how to slap anybody that calls them Nigerians.
Which curse is greater than being associated with that name?

1 Like

Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Michael004: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Fineman87:

Guy. Do you have a life outside ipob matter. There is a thread on Islamic holiday in Osun, go there and discuss yoruba matter. Leave ipob alone. Leave them alone. Gosh.
How his comment take affect your destiny na?
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Michael004: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2017
zionmade1:
I will teach my children anger control very early in life and also teach them how to slap anybody that calls them Nigerians.
Which curse is greater than being associated with that name?
Are you still spending naira, then the curse shall continue to follow you.

2 Likes

Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by zionmade1: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Michael004:
Are you still spending naira, then the curse shall continue to follow you.
For now. But not forever one day we will be free from the curse. it took israel 400 yrs its not even up 110yrs for us.
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Michael004: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2017
joshrooy23:
biafrans are thieves....
biafrans are terrorist....
Biafrans are the worst people to live with.....
biafrans are kidnappers, rapist.....
but yet you still want to live with them in one Nigeria.......let me ask you the afonjas and aboki ...... are you normal atall
Maybe you should direct your question to your brothers and sisters that can't do without living in the west if there are any westerner that blocks road when they try to pack their loads back to east. Then you will be reasonable. For now, your question is insipid.
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by RomeSankara: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2017
The govt keeps digging itself deeper each day , if they fail to quell this protest today the one on 23rdd will even be larger when they find out Kanu is dead ...I am afraid to say this Buhari has no choice than allowing Nigerians to renegotiate this union in peace
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Nightwolf1: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
When python arrives to dance now, some people will start blaming others and placing curses on their lineages. If you are in Aba, don't get close

Hahahahah na u be the python? What u don't know is that u can't intimidate them forever with python dance and terrorist tag. The world is beyond ur levels. Kill them for standing upright and demand for justice? A barbarian on the loose grin grin
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Michael004:
Maybe you should direct your question to your brothers and sisters that can't do without living in the west
They all left the West in 1966. Sophisticated politicians helped them to return.
Now Lagos is no mans land grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by joshrooy23(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=Michael004 post=60683011]Maybe you should direct your question to your brothers and sisters that can't do without living in the west if there are any westerner that blocks road when they try to pack their loads back to east. Then you will be reasonable. For now, your question is insipid. [/quote
it's true they road is quite open for them to leave the west but your undesirable behaviour of wanting them to stay under the umbrella of the so called one Nigeria with your online ranting of kill them all and say no to referendum posit that you can even throw a roadblock to see that they remain in your region
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Michael004: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2017
giftq:

They all left the West in 1966. Sophisticated politicians helped them to return.
Now Lagos is no mans land grin grin
Lagos is not bini land again abi, it is now no man's land like onitsha abi. OK I have heard you. Are you happy now grin

1 Like

Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by joshrooy23(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2017
Michael004:
Maybe you should direct your question to your brothers and sisters that can't do without living in the west if there are any westerner that blocks road when they try to pack their loads back to east. Then you will be reasonable. For now, your question is insipid.
it's true they road is quite open for them to leave the west but your undesirable behaviour of wanting them to stay under the umbrella of the so called one Nigeria with your online ranting of kill them all and say no to referendum posit that you can even throw a roadblock to see that they remain in your region

2 Likes

Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Michael004:
Lagos is not bini land again abi, it is now no man's land like onitsha abi. OK I have heard you. Are you happy now grin
Yes very happy. Even Oba Akiolu is happy

Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Michael004: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=joshrooy23 post=60683454][/quote]I will take you serious is you can show me any news and picture where we the yorubas protested against referendum. Then I will believe you really have common sense.
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Michael004: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
giftq:

Yes very happy. Even Oba Akiolu is happy
Ok, any time you are going, then you can jump over ondo and ogun to take part of your share in Lagos. We will be happy to give you with joy. OK. Don't forget to come with big sack. grin grin
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by sicily4u: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Am in aba now and no sign of riots
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Michael004:
Ok, any time you are going, then you can jump over ondo and ogun to take part of your share in Lagos. We will be happy to give you with joy. OK. Don't forget to come with big sack. grin grin
Who is going?
You don tire for one Nigeria?
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Michael004: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
giftq:

Who is going?
You don tire for one Nigeria?
Are you not going again? Are you this confused? You want to go, you are granted and even ask you to bring your sack to take part of your own Lagos. Why are you confused again? grin grin
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Potorpotorpeo: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=AzeezAbubakar1 post=60681355]i love you [/quote]
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by chinoxstock: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
One day...One day. I shall sleep in Nigeria and wake up in BIAFRA..one day!

I refuse to raise my children as Nigerians. I reject it! I refuse it. I better die than raise my children as Nigerians..I reject it!
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Michael004:
Are you not going again? Are you this confused? You want to go, you are granted and even ask you to bring your sack to take part of your own Lagos. Why are you confused again? grin grin
One Nigeria abeg
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Potorpotorpeo: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fineman87:

Guy. Do you have a life outside ipob matter. There is a thread on Islamic holiday in Osun, go there and discuss yoruba matter. Leave ipob alone. Leave them alone. Gosh.
Igbos are terrorist .
Kiss the truth
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Yyeske(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fineman87:

No one needs your RIP. Its better to die for what you believe in than to live in bodage. For the unteempth time, leave ipob alone. Their protest is not against yoruba. Its a Nigerian issue.

Face yoruba matter. Dont you have Shame. Nairaland yoruba stink.
Hope you will be there too, you Somali Jew
Re: I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now by Yyeske(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
BrokenTV:

Hope you'll be there too and not urging others to their graves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traders Count Losses As Government Demolishes Shops, Houses In Ebonyi / Whats The Arabic Inscription On Our Army's Logo?? PHOTO / The Inauguration Of Governance Support Group(gsg), South East Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.