Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics (3340 Views)

Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime / Buhari Vs Theresa May Motorcade #PMBinlagos / Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by sarrki(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2017
President Buhari vs British PM Theresa May. Who wouldn't want to listen to the most powerful President in Africa. Respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by izzou(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2017
grin

Personally, I love to listen to Buhari speak

The way he pronounces words make me giggle. Its like when a Spanish is trying to speak English fluently grin

And besides, there is a little tendency that he might drop a missile like addressing Merkel as the president of West Germany

I am not saying that he doesn't make sense oh. All I mean is that he sounds funny, and am sure most world leaders felt the same way too grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by sarrki(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2017
No one mess with our president

President of the most powerful black nation on earth

No one dares it and not face embarrassment

I am proud of my country

Proud of my president

Proudly Omoluabi

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by zico530(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Does that make him better than Theresa? No, some are there to listen to his accent, others are there to confirm if he was the one on life support few months ago.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by sarrki(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2017
zico530:
Does that make him better than Theresa?

We Nigerians I mean real Nigerians

I repeat peace loving, caring and progressives

Our president Muhammadu Buhari is better than any president on earth

His economic and political policies affects us directly

We have no other country than Nigeria

So we are proud of him

Mr president keep making us proud

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by sarrki(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2017
izzou:
grin

Personally, I love to listen to Buhari speak

The way he pronounces words make me giggle. Its like when a Spanish is trying to speak English fluently grin

And besides, there is a little tendency that he might drop a missile like addressing Merkel as the president of West Germany

I am not saying that he doesn't make sense oh. All I mean is that he sounds funny, and am sure most world leaders felt the same way too grin grin grin

Above all he his your president

English no be my papa language

Go to Germany, Russia , Iran , French colonies and the Dutch speaking countries they care less about English

They care about what you can offer

You will see a professor in those countries without too much emphasis on English language.

Who English even EPP sef ?

Is that the language to Paradise ?

Oya swerve make we see road

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by Nbote(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by izzou(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

Above all he his your president

English no be my papa language

Go to Germany, Russia , Iran , French colonies and the Dutch speaking countries they care less about English

They care about what you can offer

You will see a professor in those countries without too much emphasis on English language.

Who English even EPP sef ?

Is that the language to Paradise ?

Oya swerve make we see road

The countries you mentioned up there do not have English as their Official language

Did you even think before you typed that? grin

Like I said, I love listening to Buhari. Am sure other world leaders love it too wink

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by sarrki(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2017
izzou:

The countries you mentioned up there do not have English as their Official language

Did you even think before you typed that? grin

Like I said, I love listening to Buhari. Am sure other world leaders love it too wink

I am not surprised

Coz

Wailers must always have reason to wail sha
Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by izzou(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

I am not surprised

Coz

Wailers must always have reason to wail sha

I expected that line from you.

Any one with a different opinion from yours is a wailer

Is there any other line you would love to use? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by freeze001(f): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2017
See the rubbish cut n join pic u put there as if those were the actual people Bubu addressed. Weak n useless propaganda, ur pay should be docked for one week.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by sarrki(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2017
izzou:

I expected that line from you.

Any one with a different opinion from yours is a wailer

Is there any other line you would love to use? grin

Wailers are overwhelmed with the progress so far

The decimation of Igbos and boko boiz
Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by sarrki(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2017
freeze001:
See the rubbish cut n join pic u put there as if those were the actual people Bubu addressed. Weak n useless propaganda, ur pay should be docked for one week.

The thing paaaaaaaaaaaain

E enter am well well

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by AlienRobot: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2017
Indeed!!!
Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by Viergeachar: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2017
Gender discrmination.

Women will always be treated as women.
Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by izzou(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

Wailers are overwhelmed with the progress so far

The decimation of Igbos and boko boiz

Of course, Buhari's progress is so overwhelming that even a sitting minister pledged allegiance to his opponent without any fear

Opps cheesy

I forgot

She is now a wailer grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by sarrki(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2017
izzou:

Of course, Buhari's progress is so overwhelming that even a sitting minister pledged allegiance to his opponent without any fear

Opps cheesy

I forgot

She is now a wailer grin

Our concern now is to apprehend KANU

Once we lay our hands on him

All eyes will see that he's a fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by ogododo: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

We Nigerians I mean real Nigerians

I repeat peace loving, caring and progressives

Our president Muhammadu Buhari is better than any president on earth

His economic and political policies affects us directly

We have no other country than Nigeria

So we are proud of him

Mr president keep making us proud

I did na wetin dem say you be una be. Why super imposed pictures with PMB.See the dividing line of the pictures. Please get sense Sarrki. Warri people go say dem take am do you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by sarrki(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2017
ogododo:

I did na wetin dem say you be una be. Why super imposed pictures with PMB.See the dividing line of the pictures. Please get sense Sarrki. Warri people go say dem take am do you

The thing pepper this one
Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by ogododo: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

The thing pepper this one
Wetin de do this paid zomblized fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by Homeboiy: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2017
They r only there to listen to his words
He speaks like an slowpoke
Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by izzou(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

Our concern now is to apprehend KANU

Once we lay our hands on him

All eyes will see that he's a fraudster

Of course, I am totally in support of the rearrest of KANU

I hope Buhari uses it as part of his campaign points in 2019 grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by oladeebo: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2017
sarki, thanks
a great lesson for biafran to learn,
separatists didn't had appreciation in the world community!
because, human being is a social Animal
take note, one premier of UK would come to re-united the UK back to Europe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by onojaduru: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
President Buhari vs British PM Theresa May. Who wouldn't want to listen to the most powerful President in Africa. Respect.
Don't post fake information on nairaland.cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44 take note.This guy can't keep cutting and pasting photos on nairaland.He is misleading the populace.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by RomeSankara: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2017
That was not the hall Buhari's presented he is speech too , his hall was also half empty ..
Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by sarrki(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2017
oladeebo:
sarki, thanks
a great lesson for biafran to learn,
separatists didn't had appreciation in the world community!
because, human being is a social Animal
take note, one premier of UK would come to re-united the UK back to Europe!

Baba see the poster below you

The thing pain am well well
Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by oladeebo: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2017
onojaduru:
Don't post fake information on nairaland.cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44 take note.This guy can't keep cutting and pasting photos on nairaland.He is misleading the populace.
but why angry?
are you a family of Teresa may?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by TheKabal: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2017
onojaduru:

Theresa May United Nations Speech: Empty threats to an empty room

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/therepsa-may-united-nations-donald-trump-new-york-speech-a7958326.html
Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by sarrki(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2017
TheKabal:

Theresa May United Nations Speech: Empty threats to an empty room

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/therepsa-may-united-nations-donald-trump-new-york-speech-a7958326.html

God bless you

God bless you
Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by sarrki(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2017
oladeebo:

but why angry?
are you a family of Teresa may?

Wailers are getting more frustrated day after day

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki you propgandist. It must be miserable making a living the way you do. Your pay masters must be proud of you.
sarrki:
No one mess with our president

President of the most powerful black nation on earth

No one dares it and not face embarrassment

I am proud of my country

Proud of my president

Proudly Omoluabi

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics by sarrki(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
sarrki you propgandist. It must be miserable making a living the way you do. Your pay masters must be proud of you.

Have you heard ?

That Baba is making us proud ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Movement To Reconcile The East And The West In 2019 / My Path With Ojo Federal Constituency (part I) by Yinka Durosinmi / Human Trafficking: Atrocities Against Victims And The Nigerian Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.