Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana (53292 Views)

“I Represent Beauty” – Bobrisky Brags / "I Represent Beauty" - Bobrisky Brags(video) / "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by YabaLeftist: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
undecided
Weed!
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
U fit no still blow
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by makydebbie(f): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Horlohlah:
Makydebbie, comman carry your distant cousin abeg grin
grin grin
I don't know him abeg. grin
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by handsomebanana(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dis is so 2012.

Nobody dey believe dis nonsense again.

Find Anoda one talk
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Horlohlah: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin
I don't know him abeg. grin
Now you don't know him abi
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Just negodu

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by fabrestove: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bros, abeg make u chop food first before saying your rubbish
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by saxwizard(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
brownsug:

U got me laughing so hard
lol I dey tell you. .the guy na grade A fool
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Just negodu
PM slippery
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by makydebbie(f): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Horlohlah:
Now you don't know him abi
I don't know what you're talking about. tongue
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

PM slippery

1 Like

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
PM available ?
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Oga what's PM oh?
Oluwasaeon:

PM available ?

1 Like

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Oga what's PM oh?
Private message
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ah..no
Oluwasaeon:

Private message

1 Like

Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Ah..no
cry
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by baryour769(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
saxwizard:
didinrin dinrobo
grin
saxwizard:
didinrin dinrobo
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Juliusdking(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
E be like say dis guy smoke dry shit
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by 2shure: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Homo spotted
Fuckin homo
Intellad:
slim guys have big d.ick.... can imaging how big he is packing
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by babapressy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Funny boy
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by zolapower: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ninethmare:
My guy let me tell you something
If you like say na devil call you or na lucifer
If you release album after this nonsense
I no go buy
if only u know that artist who glorify Satan sell the best of music and make money more than the gosple artist .
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Intellad(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Goldfaze1:
na sch. them de teach una all this thing abi you de pull slim guy pant de check their dick? how you take know.
I was writing out if experience bro
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by onyxo76(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Reminds me of one HIV patient like that.
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Intellad(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
2shure:
Homo spotted Fuckin homo
typical illiterate.... primitive zoo citizen
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Assassin101: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
would u like d pseudo devil's rep to fvck away ur fears?
kendylet:
ooh! i am sooo scared!!! grin grin grin ewu ofia!!!
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hunger don turn ds one brain to sawdust grin cheesy
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by deebrain(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Igbos:
No no no! This can't be weed

Has to be talcum, blood of the poppy or some very crazeesheet.

Don't exaggerate.

It is weed.
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by kendylet(f): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Assassin101:
would u like d pseudo devil's rep to fvck away ur fears?
ooh! thanks but NO thanks
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by ceezarhh(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
believe me, Lucifer will reject this one...
Re: Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana by Loveisthekey: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
alobispot:
An up and coming Ghanaian dancehall artiste shocking interview of him making a shocking revelation about his entire mission in the Ghanaian music industry has got alot of tongues wagging, with many saying he is just saying trash for attention..

According to the musician, popularly known as Cash King, he represents the devil himself on earth and has been sent to take over dancehall music in Ghana.

Speaking in an interview with blogger, Arnold Mensah, Cash King categorically said that his strange skeletal tattoos across his chest represents a secret occult group he belongs.

The artiste who has a tattooed eyeball and two skeletons on his forehead explained that he had to bleach his skin in order for his fans to easily locate the tattoos on his body..

He said;

“I am bleaching my skin because I want people to see the tattoos I have on my body and because I admire Michael Jackson and I want to be like him,”

The young musician who is in his early 20s insisted that he carries his skeletal occult tattoos on his body because it’s an important mark for him as a member of his secret group.

He added;

“Anyone with this kind of tattoo means that person is not afraid to die”, he said in an interview.

Cash King who refused to disclosed the name of his occult group maintained that their rules and regulations prevents him from making public what the group does in secret.

“There are big people who you know that belong to our group, some may not have our symbols the tattooed skeleton on their body but they're all members", 
The singer added that he strongly doesn’t believe in religion or any deity for his success or survival, but all he believes is he will super successful in life few years to come.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yun2qD7j-HM

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/represent-lucifer-sent-rule-ghanaian-musician-makes-shocking-confession/

It is never too late for you cash king to repent of your evil ways and accept Jesus Christ today as tomorrow may be too late and there is no repentance in the grave as it is appointed to a man to die once and after which comes judgement. Remember heaven is real and hell is real too. Choose wisely to follow the the way and which is Jesus Christ. You may prove you have all life's goodies but to what exchange? Don't lose your soul. Matthew 6:33

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.