|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,755,025 members, 6,544,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 October 2021 at 12:10 AM
|Alat By Wema Bank Referral System by chimlucky(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2017|
How to Make Money Online Just By Opening a Bank Account...
In the history of Nigeria Banking, not a single Digital Bank has ever been created from the start. Banks only provide a Mobile Banking application, which tends to make transactions more faster. But the fact is Mobile Banking is different from Digital Banking. Mobile banking requires you going to your bank to get your ATM card and also get it activated, while your Virtual Card is being shipped to your door step and are activated by you and you alone...which mean your pin can be set and controlled in Digital Banking. A very good example of Digital Banking is Payoneer.
How will you feel when I inform you now that we have the FIRST of its kind in Nigeria. I’ll like to Introduce to you, the first Digital Bank in Nigeria, which is *ALAT by Wema Bank.*
This is the kind of innovation we’ve been dreaming of and it's here now...A world where you won't have to go queue up @ the bank for ATM Card or wait forever to have an account opened... ALAT Is here for us. And thanks to the Wema bank for being the pioneer of this comforting innovation in Nigeria.
ALAT is a digital banking service powered by Wema Bank Nigeria, it is 100% digital which allows you to do all your banking transactions without being physically present at a bank. Alat digital bank allows you to open a free, fully functional savings account using just your BVN and phone number in exactly 5mins. No paperwork required!
At its core, ALAT by Wema bank is selling simplicity, reliability, and convenience. ALAT digital banking helps you put money away easily by automating your savings, making sure your bills are paid on time with its scheduled payment feature and delivers a free debit card (ALAT ATM Card) to your doorstep. You can activate, lock and unlock from your phone to use anywhere in Nigeria.
*You can get paid when you refer a friend to open and fund an account too. All from the comfort of your smartphone.
SO HOW DO WE MAKE THE MONEY?
Alright, there a 2ways to make money here...I'd talk about the 2 ways but the easiest is the second
1. You download the app, sign up, activate your account with 500N and then begin to invite your friends to join because for every one person you bring, you are paid 1k...500 for referring and 500 as bonus per a/c...u will be paid 5000 extra as bonus when you register 10pple
2. If you don't want to go through the stress of convincing people to download an app and activate with N500...U must be willing to invest N5k...so u will simply talk to your friends and families abt the digital bank innovation and then tell them u wil sign them up and pay for them...once they r activated u r credited with N10,000...I know this won't last forever so pls take advantage of it now
5. You will have to upload your documents and that involves your ID card, written of your signature in white paper with a pen, taking a picture of yourself, and upload them.(note can be done later?
6. Fund your account with as low as 500 Naira (through a bank transfer or by clicking on "fund account" for your account to be activated and functioning and that’s it, You Now have a fully functioning bank account that can send money, receive money, save money, buy airtime, buy Data, you can withdraw your money via ATM Machine using your ALAT debit card..
7. Refer anyone to open ALAT Wema bank account with your own referral code which you'll find when you click on "refer a friend" and you will earn up to 1000 Naira on each person. More also, for the first 10 people you referred, you will earn 5k and then will be given a bonus of 5k making it 10k.
Remember to fill your detail with referral code
How To Register In Wema Bank Nigeria First Digital Banking System_ALAT
And how to earn as well
1. First off, you have to download ALAT app by Wema, for now the app is available only on Android and iOS devices.
For Android users, download it from Google Play Store Here. For iOS users, download it from App Store Here2. After getting the ALAT application, then you need to sign up and fill in your details.
3. You need your Bank Verification Number (BVN) to open the ALAT bank account with your phone number.
4. Then move on by clicking next, where your full name would be uploaded already and you’ll be told to fill in your Date Of birth and also A REFERRAL CODE. Copy this *ZMC69E*and paste in the referral section.
*ZMC69E* Referral Code
See Evidence in Image Below
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55